z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Tekrom0 »

Okay, so I know the entire "Spawn" tool is under the testing section of the table, but I wanted to know if there is a guide on how to properly use it.

I found out how to spawn a Steel Walker and turn it into a Party Member, right? However, I found out that even though it is in my party, it doesn't function correctly in combat. In Co-op, my friend got into a combat encounter, but I was able to waltz into the encounter freely with the Walker, even HIT the enemies, without any kind of reaction.

Is it possible to spawn a character in and make it function as a completely normal character, as if it were your own custom character?

If none of this is possible, is there a way to change the model of my custom character to that of something like a Steel Walker?
Walk around as a big mech while functionally playing as a Paladin or something, if that makes sense.

I want to do a Mech Knight playthrough...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fieryabyss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fieryabyss »

yggdrizelda wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:12 am
Is there a way to set a flag that I rescued Minthara from moonrise?
I had used the flag that adds her to your party in act1 but after her scene in moonrise where she is taken to the dungeon, the rest of the scene to rescue her doesn't trigger so after freeing nightsong it automatically says "you left her to her fate"
She still seems to work normally but I was concerned that this might prevent her from interacting properly for the rest of the game.

Code: Select all

"b77a54f6-a1e8-20a7-b932-9a0c10547a39", --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Freed

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Tekrom0 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:39 pm
If none of this is possible, is there a way to change the model of my custom character to that of something like a Steel Walker?
Walk around as a big mech while functionally playing as a Paladin or something, if that makes sense.

I want to do a Mech Knight playthrough...
On Demand Cheats has a script to Transform into Mind Flayer
Change the UUID in there to that of the Steel Walker. I see a few labeled Steel Watcher.
One of the possible rulesets even allows you to transform your abilities to match that creature as well.

"27385ea6-d768-47ce-91b8-8d957c0aabd9"--SteelWatcher_Biped_A (Steel Watcher)
"70417e3e-9278-4f96-a1d8-5bd90bf5d07a"--SteelWatcher_Biped_A_Ranged
"ec2820db-afd7-4428-90bd-a0838949cc69"--SteelWatcher_Biped_B (Hellfire Watcher)
"80cb7cbd-41fc-4921-847b-d62f2517ddd9"--SteelWatcher_Biped_B_Ranged
"9337b42e-e302-4cd2-887d-7093d992e83b"--SteelWatcher_Biped_C (Hellfire Watcher)
"26fa3fe9-608c-4113-99a6-727781351ea4"--SteelWatcher_Quadruped_A (Steel Watcher Titan)

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

xRigellx wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:26 pm
AlexLucas92 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:37 pm
xRigellx wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:55 pm
Hey guys, has anyone figured out how to put up spells into spell slots?
you just need to press K... and then dragg them into slot, make sure its unlocked ( tiny padlock icon on bar)
Lmao, I meant when you addspell with the trainer.
Because those go to the common cantrips slot instead and then they don't use resources.
viewtopic.php?p=315514#p315514
viewtopic.php?p=310749#p310749

Soap Cracker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soap Cracker »

Hi y'all,

Is there an option to add buffs like Loviatar's Love buff because i would love to have it on more then 1 character.

tsardonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsardonix »

waldorf wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:23 am
Hey, is there a way to add the illithid fly ability via script like adding spells, without becoming a mindflayer in the campaign.

I want to try a playthrough without becoming half illithid but the flight is too good to pass up.
Here's your 1 fish. You can learn to fish from this data:
Look for where the add/remove fireball is inside the CT, edit and remove that data and enter either
Projectile_Levitate_Mindflayer
Projectile_Levitate_Mindflayer_Player

I am uncertain of which is which. as one is pre mindflayer the other is tadpole. look on page 1 of this thread there is a list of spells this is where that info came from. there is also a link to 'noways' post there is an excel file in the list of files you can also use that.

You can work out the rest by reading this forum. enjoy

I wanted the Displacer Beast transformation ability this is how i added it. It should stick in the spells unfortunately i don't see a way for it to cost spell slots. and that doesn't really matter to me.

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

So I just rescued Wyll's Father, had a conversation with him and now he's gone, nowhere to be found, I rested several times but nothing changed, I'm literally about to finish the game and this happens, I was about to go confront the elder brain, any cheat I could use to force him to appear? (btw I had the "really" tags enabled)

tsardonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsardonix »

tsardonix wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:30 pm
waldorf wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:23 am
Hey, is there a way to add the illithid fly ability via script like adding spells, without becoming a mindflayer in the campaign.

I want to try a playthrough without becoming half illithid but the flight is too good to pass up.
Here's your 1 fish. You can learn to fish from this data:
Look for where the add/remove fireball is inside the CT, edit and remove that data and enter either
Projectile_Levitate_Mindflayer
Projectile_Levitate_Mindflayer_Player

I am uncertain of which is which. as one is pre mindflayer the other is tadpole. look on page 1 of this thread there is a list of spells this is where that info came from. there is also a link to 'noways' post there is an excel file in the list of files you can also use that.

You can work out the rest by reading this forum. enjoy

I wanted the Displacer Beast transformation ability this is how i added it. It should stick in the spells unfortunately i don't see a way for it to cost spell slots. and that doesn't really matter to me.
Theres also this on nexus mods
Absolute Tadpole of Illithid Powers

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

xRigellx wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:26 pm
AlexLucas92 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:37 pm
xRigellx wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:55 pm
Hey guys, has anyone figured out how to put up spells into spell slots?
you just need to press K... and then dragg them into slot, make sure its unlocked ( tiny padlock icon on bar)
Lmao, I meant when you addspell with the trainer.
Because those go to the common cantrips slot instead and then they don't use resources.
u add them into common or custom slot from your spell book if that what you mean u cant put them otherwise i think into normal spell slot as for your class example mage but added cleric advanced spell

Tomohisa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomohisa »

It happened to me that I learned the scroll with Gale, then I reset his abilities and when I realized I didn't have the spell I had learned and I said nooooo D:.

so I started to investigate how to recover it (I realized after having advanced like 40 hours xD that I don't plan to repeat it).

well I found the nexus mods but it involved installing other mods to make the one I wanted to recover the scrolls work so I found this table and at first I was discouraged because it didn't work... it invoked a random quasit and then I found the "get id" option and now it's solved <3 I got my dear "Basket/Cesta" back :3

It was all I wanted, I can die in peace and thanks for the table :3 I will use it in case something like this happens again but first I want to finish the game without feeling like a wonderwoman and kill with 1 hit

TE AMOOOOO/ I LOVE YOUUU!!! Where can I donate to you for a coffee? (@Zanzer)

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wingzero »

after Hotfix #7 i can no longer enable " Last Item Moved (moved item must have quantity of 2 or more) " in table v10

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

Does anyone have a list of all origins/races/classes/religions tags? I don't want to mess up again and make the game think I'm my companions.

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

would anyone happen to know the uuid for Yurgir's displacer beast pet?

LoL
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LoL »

Thank you for Zanzer table, made the game so much fun to play :D and EvenLess table list help to find everything 8-)

Just play this game not long ago, and completely hook. But since last update patch 3 i got performance issues and the patch break mods.
But after fresh reinstall everything went well.

Current version GoG 4.1.1.3732833. If anyone want to use mod, try play without mod abit till the ship went down. Save game and try install mod at that point.

Tested working mod including mod fixer . No Quicksave bug, magic mirror is working.
Here my current mod order

For performance issues. Set CPU prior to above normal
My current graphic setting (graphicSettings.lsx)

check out this two mod, you will able to upgade weapons to rare and legendary with improved stats
JWL Crafting Framework
JWL Soul Smithing - Upgrade Your Gear
after you got this mod installed, you need anvil and soul coin, I try google the anvil but cant find it and
there is no info on mod page where to get anvil lol. So i try extract the mod and found this Anvil ID

fcd5cc49-945a-4c11-a729-4b602e491230 Anvil Green
2f191d8a-33b4-489f-b0f6-707127903780 Anvil Blue (Adamantine)
287f4881-dd57-4508-9d84-a4060d8234d8 Anvil Platinium
8c68e68d-96d4-45d6-804c-5f31ac948ff3 Soul Coin

Have a nice day!

khindor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khindor »

EvenLess wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:54 am
ori'grom wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:19 pm
Since they're being discussed: does anyone know the uuid of Miri's Dowry Ring? Accidentally sold it to Dammon and he doesn't have it in his inventory in Act 2.
Try this one:

"MapKey": {
	"type": 22,
	"value": "4090ca27-dcca-4028-a887-173e87b602da"
},
"Name": {
	"type": 23,
	"value": "UNI_PLA_StuckHalfElf_Dowry"
},
thx for this but i get error message unexpected symbol near "MapKey" what am i doing wrong.
I used uuid to get ring but conversation dont react to me having ring :(