z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kidlightnings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by kidlightnings »

Hi there - given a few bugs that came about as of patch 3 (specifically, a weird interaction of Dammon and the Strange Ox during Act 2), I'm trying to check the statuses of some NPCs so I know if I need to roll back my save or not. I've been checking a bunch of related flags and feel reasonably sure that no fight triggered, but is there a more definitive way to know if an NPC is recorded as alive or dead? Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

balb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balb »

does any know how to make feat complited in character level up menu?

Ragnarok1980
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragnarok1980 »

cpuddle wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:10 pm
Ragnarok1980 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:47 pm
Hello to all,

I'm a long-time user and supporter of CE; however, this is the 1st time I've ever needed to ask for help or even post. I had to create a new account since I no longer have the original email I used back then. With all the years of CE and CT I have used, I'm still, unfortunately, a noob, hence the post. Would someone be so kind as to tell me if it is possible to increase a single permanent ability stat, and if so, how would one do so? I'm running the Steam version of BG3, but I launch with BG3 MOD Manager (if that matters). My issue is that my character/party member stats do not seem to populate in the table; they just show "???". I don't know if that is due to the MOD Manager, but I only have two basic MODs: the better containers and the cosmetic MOD that keeps your original eye instead of the Volo replacement eye. I want to thank anyone who takes the time to help me and, of course, the incredible people who make the programs and tables happen.

FYI:

CE version ---> 7.5.1
CT version ---> 10
Mods shouldn't matter, I have more mods than you. This table is a thing of beauty but it's a bit difficult to get the hang of.

What you want to do worked for me in the past just fine. What you have to do is check the boxes for the cheat you want to execute, save the game to populate the attributes, change them in CE, and then reload that save to make the changes appear in game.

Note that there's a value offset. That means that when Strength for example shows up as 0 in CE, it means that your Strength in game is 8. So if you set it to 4 in CE, it's 12 in game.
Hey, just wanted to thank you for your advice. I got it working with your help.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

rollin340 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:07 pm
rollin340 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:51 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:25 pm
Quoting this this this is an official update on how I "fixed" this issue. I downloaded the CE repository and compiled it on Lazarus, but specifically for x86_64bit. This worked; it actually detects everything just fine. I only had the 32bit version compiled, which was simply incompatible with 64bit processes.

tldr: If you get the "$process" not found error, ensure that you're running the 64bit version of CE. Administrator rights isn't even required.
Odd. I haven't compiled anything myself, I've just used the official installer from the CE homepage. I just launch CE using either the file association for .CT-files, or by using the shortcut the installer created. The shortcut points to "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\Cheat Engine.exe". Also have shortcuts for "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\cheatengine-i386.exe", "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\cheatengine-x86_64.exe", and "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe", but I've never used any of those.

BRazredge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BRazredge »

Anyone found a way to permanently remove "Enemy of Justice"?
I found this code, but although it works, it's temporary, loading a save game will cause the "debuff" to reappear. Did anyone manage to find an actual permanent solution?

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local status = {
 "GB_GUARDKILLER"
}

[ENABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
[DISABLE]

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

BRazredge wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:20 am
Anyone found a way to permanently remove "Enemy of Justice"?
I found this code, but although it works, it's temporary, loading a save game will cause the "debuff" to reappear. Did anyone manage to find an actual permanent solution?

{$lua}

local status = {
 "GB_GUARDKILLER"
}

[ENABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
[DISABLE]
Anyone out there try this one out yet?

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, player)
ExecuteCall("CharacterDisableAllCrimes")
[DISABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, player)
ExecuteCall("CharacterEnableAllCrimes")
Or this one...

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
ExecuteCall("CrimeClearAll")
[DISABLE]

rollin340
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rollin340 »

EvenLess wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:04 pm
rollin340 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:07 pm
rollin340 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:51 am

Quoting this this this is an official update on how I "fixed" this issue. I downloaded the CE repository and compiled it on Lazarus, but specifically for x86_64bit. This worked; it actually detects everything just fine. I only had the 32bit version compiled, which was simply incompatible with 64bit processes.

tldr: If you get the "$process" not found error, ensure that you're running the 64bit version of CE. Administrator rights isn't even required.
Odd. I haven't compiled anything myself, I've just used the official installer from the CE homepage. I just launch CE using either the file association for .CT-files, or by using the shortcut the installer created. The shortcut points to "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\Cheat Engine.exe". Also have shortcuts for "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\cheatengine-i386.exe", "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\cheatengine-x86_64.exe", and "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe", but I've never used any of those.
I started to compile it myself when CE had a version that came bundled with something else. This way also doesn't make Windows Defender throw a fit. So I compiled those exact 3 to test. I guess the installer launches the 64bit version.

Cesuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cesuke »

Is there a way to cheat on multiplayer? Maybe at character creation? I can edit my stats with CE Manually but dont know how to enable the "proceed" button.

jjonesii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jjonesii »

Anyone knows the UUID or name for Viconia's boots and gloves?

Alternatively, anyone knows in which file location loadouts for NPCs are stored, so I can search there?

I want to side with her on one run, but would like to wear the whole set on Shadowheart.

waldorf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waldorf »

Hey, is there a way to add the illithid fly ability via script like adding spells, without becoming a mindflayer in the campaign.

I want to try a playthrough without becoming half illithid but the flight is too good to pass up.

DandelionRoses
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DandelionRoses »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:25 pm
Yes. Same link for download. Just download the sqlite db and replace the one you got before.
The link in that post leads to a file named bg3data_old.sqlite3 , and it was the same file I'd been using for BG3 Commander. Would you be able to link me to the new database version to download?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

DandelionRoses wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:35 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:25 pm
Yes. Same link for download. Just download the sqlite db and replace the one you got before.
The link in that post leads to a file named bg3data_old.sqlite3 , and it was the same file I'd been using for BG3 Commander. Would you be able to link me to the new database version to download?
Ah. Thought I had overwritten the old one.

You can see all the files here: [Link]
Or simply download the [Link] directly.

Fieryabyss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fieryabyss »

Fieryabyss wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:50 pm
Answered my own question.
For anyone else that has picked the Caravan Strongbox but still wants access to Brem's expanded inventory i have tested and confirmed two different options.

If you only want Brem's inventory and dont care about killing them all you can allow Brem's special Trade.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "1bba9a5b-8d05-4dc1-9df1-b6d3c3a382c6" --PLA_ZhentDungeon_State_AllowedSpecialTrade

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #uuid, 0)

PrepareCall("SetFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr2)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
If you want to continue the Zhentarim Questline you can remove the flag that says you ever opened the chest.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "118e5e96-5ee0-4760-86f3-5e3044bc9f76" --PLA_ZhentShipment_State_ChestUnlocked

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #uuid, 0)

PrepareCall("ClearFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr2)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

Lapis52
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lapis52 »

ok, I'm not sure if Patch 3 broke or changed something with the system, but I'm running into an issue with Ability Stat Points. I save the game then reload, but the scores are insanely high, some are 68, others are 5 to 6 digits like 287491. Everywhere I've looked and before the Patch they instead gave the numbers others gave like 25 or 20 etc.

Is there a way to track how to change the numbers to proper ones now? All I want is to just adjust my ability scores.

Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fatelord »

Is there a way to permanently increase perception ?