z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Futurepro62
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Futurepro62 »

Hey all, I'm trying to spawn the Amulet of Bhaal because I lost mine and can't progress the game now. When I spawn it, my game crashes. Other items spawn in just fine. Any help someone can provide is greatly appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SirH3nry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirH3nry »

So I accidentally killed the owl bear cub way at the beginning of the game. Didn't realize it could become a companion. I tried clearing a bunch of flags using the cheat table to reset the whole encounter, and tried setting a bunch of flags to force him to become a companion. Neither worked (I'm a novice). Has anyone been able to revive the owl bear cub or force him to become a companion?

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

SirH3nry wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:56 am
So I accidentally killed the owl bear cub way at the beginning of the game. Didn't realize it could become a companion. I tried clearing a bunch of flags using the cheat table to reset the whole encounter, and tried setting a bunch of flags to force him to become a companion. Neither worked (I'm a novice). Has anyone been able to revive the owl bear cub or force him to become a companion?
i had a similar problem but i had visited the cave after the goblin camp, and there's a whole series of events that have to go down in order for the owlbear cub to join your camp, resetting flag doesnt seem to be possible because of how many steps are involved (find the cub at the goblin camp, set it free, have it visit your camp on long rests, etc) i think you can spawn it in as a companion but it doesnt stay in your camp like it would through normal means, i had to reload a save to have the cub in camp permanently (worth it imo as it plays with scratch)

DandelionRoses
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DandelionRoses »

Does anyone know how to spawn a specific book? Or in a similar vein, a canopic jar?
Alternatively, is there any way to reset a specific area (Ancient Lair), or use a console command to flag a quest?

While doing the Defeat Mystic Carrion quest, I accidentally destroyed the book 'Funerary Jar Form and Function' that tells you that Mystic Carrion is storing his heart inside Thrumbo, meaning that conversation option doesn't come up for me when talking to him. I only realised I'd destroyed this book about 5 hours of gameplay later. (These 5 hours involved several difficult boss fights I'd rather not repeat so soon...)

In an attempt to fix this, I figured I'd just spawn the book.... but whenever I try to spawn it using the UUID ("d75640df-3189-492f-bc86-22af4adfa287"), what spawns instead is a blank 'Stained Book'. I have tried this with a few other books, and it turns out that many books spawned through TemplateAddToPlayer give you a book that, when opened, just says 'This book has all but crumbled to dust, making it impossible to read.'

"No worries," I thought, "I guess I'll just skip talking to Thrumbo and spawn the canopic jar with the heart directly."
Nope, the UUID for the canopic jar with the heart also spawns a 'blank' canopic jar instead of the specific one for the heart. (UUID I'm using is: "377620bf-b923-4311-a219-d28e4eb7afaa")

So if anyone could tell me how to do one of the following:
1. Spawn the book CORRECTLY so it actually gives me the book that would progress the quest (potentially with a command that spawns something on the ground instead of on the player?),
2. Spawn the heart canopic jar CORRECTLY so I can destroy it and progress the quest,
3. Reset the Ancient Lair area so the book will be there and I can not destroy it this time, or
4. Use some form of command to just... flag the dang quest.

I would highly appreciate it.

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

does anyone have the spell animation id for nebulous black hole?

im trying to find the SpellAnimation for it (""Target_MF_BlackHole",--Nebulous Black Hole") but cant seem to locate it

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Futurepro62 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:25 am
Hey all, I'm trying to spawn the Amulet of Bhaal because I lost mine and can't progress the game now. When I spawn it, my game crashes. Other items spawn in just fine. Any help someone can provide is greatly appreciated.
I can spwan and equip the "Amulet of Bhaal" on a fresh character without issues: uuid = "16a632e2-45b1-4ff1-8250-513eb271abea ".
Sometimes they are twists with quest items that trigger other things when you already got it once or when you get it for the first time...

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

kidicarus wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:40 am
does anyone have the spell animation id for nebulous black hole?

im trying to find the SpellAnimation for it (""Target_MF_BlackHole",--Nebulous Black Hole") but cant seem to locate it
For whatever is not defined in the object's template, you have to look at the parent template of it. in this case, the parent tamplate is "Target_TAD_BlackHole" (the "using" line in the child object) and that one has information about animation, sound, etc..
entry "Target_TAD_BlackHole"
new entry "Target_TAD_BlackHole"
type "SpellData"
data "SpellType" "Target"
using "Target_TADPOLE"
data "Cooldown" "OncePerShortRest"
data "SpellProperties" "Force(-6, TargetToEntity, Neutral, false, true);GROUND:ApplyStatus(SELF,TAD_BLACK_HOLE_AURA,100,5)"
data "TargetRadius" "18"
data "AreaRadius" "9"
data "SpellRoll" "not SavingThrow(Ability.Intelligence, SourceSpellDC())"
data "SpellSuccess" "ApplyStatus(TAD_BLACK_HOLE_SLOW,100,1)"
data "TargetConditions" "not Self() and not Ally()"
data "AoEConditions" "Character() and not Self() and Enemy()"
data "Icon" "TadpoleSuperPower_BlackHole"
data "DisplayName" "he71b1f23gc2bdg45f0g99c1g9f476ec396b6;2"
data "Description" "h3a37227bgeba3g476egbb82gfcbbfc2eca6e;7"
data "ExtraDescription" "hb90e7fe5g9771g40d3gbffcg91bcbcb61856;1"
data "TooltipAttackSave" "Intelligence"
data "TooltipStatusApply" "ApplyStatus(TAD_BLACK_HOLE_SLOW,100,1)"
data "CastSound" "Spell_Cast_Tadpole_BlackHole_L1to3"
data "TargetSound" "Spell_Impact_Tadpole_BlackHole_L1to3"
data "SpellAnimation" "f94542d9-a79c-478a-92de-573cead9260e,,;,,;24894b2d-ae8c-4bd3-8dab-d75a3c83c710,,;d5efa641-3b51-4824-a0bd-96ae047aeb19,,;bd339475-d2b5-46e8-8d0c-9f2ad6a91328,,;,,;7a28f440-1b0b-4a18-96a8-3767959b601a,,;,,;,,"
data "VerbalIntent" "Control"
data "HitAnimationType" "MagicalNonDamage"
data "SpellAnimationIntentType" "Peaceful"
data "TargetEffect" "becd29e0-0520-4842-b8d9-a1a46ac87ab9"
data "PositionEffect" "94280a3f-4d08-453d-be6a-1a3282d46db1"
data "Sheathing" "Sheathed"

NeatWolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeatWolf »

Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Hi All,
Spoiler
  • Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patches)
    2. Added logic to put "important/useful" columns in front, excel and json files.
  • Update: 2023-09-15:
    1. Fixed missing English translations (mainly in templates files)
    2. Added Flags and Tags files
    3. Added TimelineTemplates in addition to RootTemplates
    4. Updated the code and data up to game version "Patch2 / Hotfix2"
    5. Re-organized files on a google drive share (see new links in this post)
    6. Published the python script source code
    7. Added SQLite3 output format (for future use)
Pitch and details
I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

Here is the link to the google drive directory, with all the files:
:!: Note: the JSON, Excel or SQLite version contains the same data in different formats; choose the format that fits your habits/needs.

The google drive [Link] contains:
  • [Link] Relatively small files that can be browsed with a JSON viewer (see examples below).
  • [Link] Same as above in a format for easy import to excel or other databases.
  • [Link] Somewhat bigger but Excel presentation, filtering, sorting, searching capabilities is candy-bar! Most can be viewed online.
  • [Link] (:!: 22 MB - download only) An all-in-one sqlite3 database for use and processing by other tools.
  • [Link] The python code that rules them all (creating all of these files).
Each directories (json, excel, the sqlite db) contains an instance of these game objects (files):
  • Armors (base stuff)
  • Characters (Stats)
  • Flags
  • Objects
  • Passives
  • Spells
  • Statuses
  • Tags
  • Templates - advanced items (magical stuff) *new* includes RootTemplates and TimelineTemplates
  • Weapons (base stuff)

My thanks again (and again) and credits to Zander, EvenLess and all the others in this forum that heavily inspired my own production here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous updates and obsolete stuff
[*] Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.
    [*] Update: 2023-08-28:

I have updated all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets with a "fresh script run" today. With these changes:
    1. Added all RootTemplates records (.xlsx and _dict.json))
      • In these files I have gathered the records from "RootTemplates" files found in the 'UnpackedData' directory tree.
      • All are there (367792 rows) and, as a result, it is quite a cumbersome list. I suggest to filter it with "Type = item" to get the essentials:
      • You will find there, among other, "skinned" weapons and armors (like the Nightsong outfit), books, alchemy, food, weapons, quests and other more mundane stuff.
    2. Sorted the columns in the excel sheets
      • I have moved the most "interesting one" to left so you have then on screen at first sight (English names, UUID, ..)
    3. Corrected few bugs in my script that missed certain type of translations.
    I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses and Weapons and puts them into JSON files.
    The script does also puts them all together, in on Excel workbook with separated Excel sheets per item type.
    The resulting workbook is less than 4MB and can be downloaded or browsed online.

With these files, you should be able to query any item that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID (when available)
    to use in the cheat tables.

Here are the files (links to google drive):
    (I hope that these links are OK with the forum rules!)

The excel workbook contains all the sheets that are in the other JSON files
    • Obsolete url removed. See updated list of file above
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    You can view JSON files in any text viewer but I suggest to use a specialized viewer, like "Datroit JSON Viewer" (available on datroit_dot_com).
    MS Visual Studio Code is also fine for viewing and searching inside JSON files.

While testing my script, I have found that they are sometimes multiple instances of the same object in different files.

Does anybody knows where I can find the proper "load order" of "unpacked _data" to ensure that I am taking the latest update of an object only?
    This is the "load order" that I use in my script for now -- can someone check if that's right, please?:
    "Gustav/Public/Gustav", "Gustav/Public/GustavDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch1/Public/Shared", "Patch1/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch1/Public/Gustav", "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch2/Public/Shared", "Patch2/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch2/Public/Gustav", "Patch2/Public/GustavDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/Shared", "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/Gustav", "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/GustavDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/Shared", "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/Gustav", "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/GustavDev"
    Here are some example of what's in those files:
    Example of spell details found in Spell_dict.json
    "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical": {
    "EntryName": "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical",
    "EntryType": "SpellData",
    "SpellType": "Shout",
    "EntryUsing": "Shout_FalseLife",
    "SpellSchool": "Divination",
    "SpellProperties": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "Icon": "Action_Monster_Orin_DeathbringerAssault",
    "DisplayName": "hcb4c06ebgeb5dg4b0dgb4d3gce925d8b8833;2",
    "DisplayName_English": "Arcane Critical",
    "Description": "h32772a4agf2f6g43fagaa4fgecb011feb623;3",
    "Description_English": "Magically augment your ability to annihilate your foes with powerful attacks. The number you need to <LSTag Tooltip=\"AttackRoll\">roll</LSTag> a <LSTag Tooltip=\"CriticalHit\">Critical Hit</LSTag> while attacking is reduced by 2. This effect can stack.",
    "DescriptionParams": "1",
    "TooltipStatusApply": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "UseCosts": "BonusActionPoint:1;SpellSlotsGroup:1:1:1",
    "VerbalIntent": "Buff",
    "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },
    Example of lookup for "Legendary" in file "Armor_dict.json" with Datroit JSON viewer:

Another example of browsing JSON file with MS Visual Studio Code:

Before somebody ask: I intend to share the python script soon but it is a bit of a mess for now: it needs both more testing and cleanup.
    --> The source code is now also shared on the google drive
    Please let me know if something looks to be missing or wrong!

And don't forget to enjoy the game!
    Hi there!

Thanks for sharing those tables - they definitely are of huge help for modding (especially if you don't want to dedicate 9+GB to dump most files from gustav and shared.

I was wondering - do you also happen to have a table where to find the pairs "creature_name" - UUID?

I was trying to spawn specific creatures or summons but I can't seem to find the UUIDs in my files. For instance, let's suppose we want to spawn a "Squirrel" (taken from the Creatures list) - did you perchance stumble on where the index to pair it with a UUID is stored?

AkimboDK
    Expert Cheater
    Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Does anyone here know hot to add upcast spells without having 5-6 of the same spells in my spellbook ?
    like if I press it and I have option to choose what level I want to spend that spell from ? having 6 different magic missiles in my spellbook is not ideal hmm.

OtakuGamer
    Cheater
    Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
    Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:35 pm
    Does anyone here know hot to add upcast spells without having 5-6 of the same spells in my spellbook ?
    like if I press it and I have option to choose what level I want to spend that spell from ? having 6 different magic missiles in my spellbook is not ideal hmm.
    You can use addboost, which is the closest way to simulating the addition of spells to characters, but sadly doesn't survive a load:

e.g. for sorcerer:

Code: Select all

AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockSpell(Zone_BurningHands,AddChildren,d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf,,Charisma)")

OtakuGamer
    Cheater
    Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

Anyone have any idea how to add the ability to learn spells from the wizard to other classes? AFAIK it's an attribute related to the class, so I suspect it's not possible since it's not a passive or feat.

Zanzer
    RCE Fanatics
    RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

OtakuGamer wrote:
    Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:59 pm
    Anyone have any idea how to add the ability to learn spells from the wizard to other classes? AFAIK it's an attribute related to the class, so I suspect it's not possible since it's not a passive or feat.
    Did you look at the table's options?

OtakuGamer
    Cheater
    Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

Zanzer wrote:
    Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:42 pm
    OtakuGamer wrote:
    Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:59 pm
    Did you look at the table's options?
    I have. I don't mean adding them with the addspell functions, or the unlockspell boosts. I remember yours had something called Learn Any Wizard Scroll but I couldn't figure out what it was about exactly. I guessed it allowed wizards to learn scrolls they wouldn't normally can. The autoloading table doesn't have that option though, I think. And searching for 'learn' in the code doesn't produce anything interesting.

To clarify, I'm looking to add the ability to learn spells from scrolls, which Wizards have at level 1, to other classes, like Sorcerers. There's a mod for it, but I'd rather do it without mods if possible.

Banemage
    Cheater
    Cheater

Post by Banemage »

So is there no way to add the "warp" ability permanently?

julienayheva
    Noobzor
    Noobzor

Post by julienayheva »

There are shapechanger spells that apparently transform you into either an Imp or a Werewolf but when added , do not work. Anyone have any idea how to make them work ?