z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by FirstofEden »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:28 am
Loftur0703 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:08 am
So I have found the code for the caravan strongbox (S_PLA_ZhentShipment_Chest_fc3f4359-ec62-4cbf-8756-ecb9780c34e8) that theoretically has the iron flask and gold still in it but I can't seem to get it to spawn with the item spawner. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
See if this'll work, even though it's not an equippable item.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
local item = "S_PLA_ZhentShipment_Chest_fc3f4359-ec62-4cbf-8756-ecb9780c34e8"
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToString(1, item)
SetArgToLong(2, 1)
SetArgToLong(3, 1)
SetArgToLong(4, 1)
ExecuteCall("Equip")
[DISABLE]
It spawns into my inventory just fine. Once I open it, that's it; if I spawn another, it's the same one already open and empty and the first one disappears.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arbitality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arbitality »

Is it possible to run multiple origin backgrounds at once in a single campaign? E.g. starting as Wyll and adding the dark urge on top right at the start for some personal flavour? Ideally both origin content should be as functional as possible.

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

Arbitality wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:05 am
Is it possible to run multiple origin backgrounds at once in a single campaign? E.g. starting as Wyll and adding the dark urge on top right at the start for some personal flavour? Ideally both origin content should be as functional as possible.
It should be possible with:

passive = {
"ReliableTalent",
"Performer",--MusicalInstrument
"FavoredEnemy_BountyHunter",--Investigation
"Background_Acolyte",--Insight,Religion
"Background_Charlatan",--Deception,SleightOfHand
"Background_Criminal",--Deception,Stealth
"Background_Entertainer",--Acrobatics,Performance
"Background_FolkHero",--AnimalHandling,Survival
"Background_GuildArtisan",--Insight,Persuasion
"Background_Noble",--History,Persuasion
"Background_Outlander",--Athletics,Survival
"Background_Sage",--Arcana,History
"Background_Soldier",--Athletics,Intimidation
"Background_Urchin",--SleightOfHand,Stealth
"Background_HauntedOne",--Medicine,Intimidation
"Background_TricksterHedonist",--Deception,Stealth
"Background_AstralZealot",--Athletics,Intimidation
"Background_WaterdavianMagus",--Arcana,History
"Background_CloisteredStray",--Religion,Survival
"Background_BladeOfFrontiers",--Athletics,Persuasion
"Background_BloodWarVeteran",--Athletics,Survival
"Background_UnderdarkExile",--Deception,Intimidation
"Background_VeteranMentor",--Insight,Intimidation
"Background_GroveKeeper",--AnimalHandling,Nature
"Background_LegendOfBaldur'sGate"--AnimalHandling,Perception
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
If you need Dark Urge passive, you can use passive = "UNI_DarkUrge_Stealth_Expertise_Passive" directly.

rezarhb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rezarhb »

Hi, has anyone find success on forcing Barcus to appear in Last Light Inn? I tried the SetFlag for "Barcus has recruited", but it instead spawns Barcus on Grymforge, unable to be interacted and if I tried to use SetHasDialog, Barcus himself doesn't talk, you just click it and that's it. Would be great if anyone has went through the same as me and found solution. Thanks!

Arbitality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arbitality »

Truhel wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:19 am
Arbitality wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:05 am
It should be possible with:

passive = {
"ReliableTalent",
"Performer",--MusicalInstrument
"FavoredEnemy_BountyHunter",--Investigation
"Background_Acolyte",--Insight,Religion
"Background_Charlatan",--Deception,SleightOfHand
"Background_Criminal",--Deception,Stealth
"Background_Entertainer",--Acrobatics,Performance
"Background_FolkHero",--AnimalHandling,Survival
"Background_GuildArtisan",--Insight,Persuasion
"Background_Noble",--History,Persuasion
"Background_Outlander",--Athletics,Survival
"Background_Sage",--Arcana,History
"Background_Soldier",--Athletics,Intimidation
"Background_Urchin",--SleightOfHand,Stealth
"Background_HauntedOne",--Medicine,Intimidation
"Background_TricksterHedonist",--Deception,Stealth
"Background_AstralZealot",--Athletics,Intimidation
"Background_WaterdavianMagus",--Arcana,History
"Background_CloisteredStray",--Religion,Survival
"Background_BladeOfFrontiers",--Athletics,Persuasion
"Background_BloodWarVeteran",--Athletics,Survival
"Background_UnderdarkExile",--Deception,Intimidation
"Background_VeteranMentor",--Insight,Intimidation
"Background_GroveKeeper",--AnimalHandling,Nature
"Background_LegendOfBaldur'sGate"--AnimalHandling,Perception
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
If you need Dark Urge passive, you can use passive = "UNI_DarkUrge_Stealth_Expertise_Passive" directly.
Thanks a lot for the reply. How about the story content itself? Adding the DARK_URGE tag doesn't trigger dark urge content. I guess I'm looking for the flags to trigger the dark urge questline if this is possible. I'm basically looking for a way for to trick the game in thinking I'm 2 origin characters at once.

DeepDiver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeepDiver »

Does anyone now flag or spawn ID for Dammon in act 3? Can't find it in list.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Ontos wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:24 am
infearno wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:16 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:08 am
Hi, is it possible to add the illithid powers when clicking, and removing just like the "add fireball" one?
There are some really cool illithid powers that I would want to just be freely to use, especially the fully upgraded versions that you get ONLY if you become a mind flayer in the campaign.
"Target_MF_AbsorbIntellect",
"Target_MF_BlackHole",
"Target_MF_ConcentratedBlast",
"Target_MF_PerilousStakes",
"Rush_MF_ForceTunnel",
"Target_MF_ShieldOfThralls"
How to use it? It seems like it used to suggest finding the "Add Spell" option and changing it to the desired ability, but now I don't see that option in the table :?
There is a Add/Remove Fireball spell inside "Random Cheats" just copy it, paste it, then add these spells to the dupe one and rename it lol.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

yaoguaiborn wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:55 am
PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:53 am
yaoguaiborn wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:29 am
Hello, with patch#6 game version 4.1.1.3696083, the console command doesn't work anymore. Shows "please load a saved game first" when selected.
please load a saved game first
Ofc I did load up a saved game lol, it shows the message anyway.
Close your game, open cheat table, open game, click the "Console Command" then load save, and wait for it to read. then click it.
Because there is nothing wrong with the table, I even added more codes to the list/options that I have found around here.

depressedjacket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by depressedjacket »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:31 pm
We don't need to get the latest and most legendariest of weapons to pack the biggest punch.

Screenshot of a Shadowheart only wearing underwear (to show she didn't get any boosts from any equipment). And yes, I chose Shadowheart because I find her more pleasant to look at than my own character :oops: :lol:
Spoiler
Playing around, I found the CharacterWeaponDamage() function, and using Zanzer's code for adding boosts, I modified it and made the following script, which uses a nice array of the damage types and variables, so it's easy to change the values. Then simply concatenating it all into a final string that can be injected using Zanzer's code.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local dmgType = {
   "Bludgeoning"
  ,"Piercing"
  ,"Slashing"
  ,"Acid"
  ,"Cold"
  ,"Fire"
  ,"Force"
  ,"Lightning"
  ,"Necrotic"
  ,"Poison"
  ,"Psychic"
  ,"Radiant"
  ,"Thunder"
}
local dmgRoll  = "12d12"
local dmgBonus = "20"
local wpnEnch  = "20"

-- Combine everything to the AddBoosts string.
local boost = "WeaponProperty(Magical);WeaponEnchantment(".. wpnEnch .. ");"
for t = 1, #dmgType do
  boost = boost .. "CharacterWeaponDamage(" .. dmgRoll .."+" .. dmgBonus .. ", " .. dmgType[t] .. ");"
end

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, boost)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #boost, 0)

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
Also created another version of Zanzer's Add All Resistance (he forgot SpellResistance()), except this is granting immunity instead of merely resistance. As before, it's modified to use an array and variables for easier modification.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local resistance = {
  "Bludgeoning",
  "Piercing",
  "Slashing",
  "Acid",
  "Cold",
  "Fire",
  "Force",
  "Lightning",
  "Necrotic",
  "Thunder",
  "Poison",
  "Psychic",
  "Radiant"
}
local spellResistance = true

--local resistanceLevel = "Resistant"
local resistanceLevel = "Immune"

local boost = ""
for r = 1, #resistance do
  boost = boost .. "Resistance(" .. resistance[r] .. "," .. resistanceLevel .. ");"
end
if spellResistance then
  boost = boost .. "SpellResistance(" .. resistanceLevel .. ");"
end

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, boost)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #boost, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
Does anyone know how to remove the weapon buff after you've applied it to yourself?

BRazredge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BRazredge »

depressedjacket wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:17 pm
Does anyone know how to remove the weapon buff after you've applied it to yourself?
Add them again, then remove it. Save after just to be safe.

maumaurgomes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by maumaurgomes »

After hotfix 6, what still works? Is it possible to change character stats? How to change permanently? Thanks

Mannikins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mannikins »

Hi there, could I ask if anyone knows what the UUID for Popper the Kobold is? I want to spawn him early in the game, but trying to find the ID is proving to be difficult. I'd really appreciate the help!

Savvra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savvra »

Hi all,

New here, so please forgive any lack of seemingly obvious knowledge on my part! Though I have to say as my first time using this software and interacting with this community I'm very impressed by what is technically possible.

The issue I'm having is that Rolan (the Tiefling Wizard apprentice character) has left The Last Light Inn of his own accord and ended up getting himself killed. I'm aware that my party must have been in close proximity to his location and so have triggered his fight scene, but unfortunately left him to die alone.

Now, what is interesting is that I have a save just before approaching that area (though I may have already triggered the fight previously, IDK) where as I move towards the location I know he will spawn he and the shadow enemies all pop in simultaneously and I see Rolan receive roughly 20 damage from an attack (the amount changes slightly each time I reload). I've tried using turn-based mode to get closer without him suffering this attack but unfortunately, he takes the damage as soon as he spawns or comes into view.

I have a few questions:
1. Is he already dead and simply appearing to die as I approach the area, and so is already in the permadeath database?
2. Is there a way that I can manually set his health to be high enough to survive the damage?
3. Can I spawn him away from the fight to ensure survival?

I'd be very grateful if anyone can help with this :)

davidbg3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidbg3 »

Thepledge wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:06 am
Hitting a bit of a wall, I've found what I believe to be the uuid I need for the shadow druid, S_DEN_ShadowDruid_001_0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6, and plugged the uuid piece (0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6) into CreateAt, but no luck. When I plug it into the Mizora Cambion Form script I get CreateAt Failure. Any thoughts what I'm missing?
Works now! Many Thanks for the platform and the page [Link] contains the function definitions to be used.
The reason Olodan went missing is because of fog cloud/attack etc. Teleport won't work, Create At won't work.

Actually I believe this might work in general for other missing NPCs and people can try if they are stuck for similar case in which Osi.TeleportTo won't work.

What works is SetOnStage(uuid, 1) so you can type sth like SetOnStage("0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6", 1) in console cmd.
1. You can get Script Extender (with a Debug Console) from [Link]
2. Simply copy paste the DWrite File to overwrite the file under Bin
3. Then whenever you open the Game it opens a Debug Console for Entering Commands.
4. Then you can load the save and Alt+Tab out to see the console
5. Press <Enter> and the console will show S >> S >> or S >> (you can do this before Step 4 as well but before entering command do load a save first)
6. Enter your command (can copy and paste) like: SetOnStage("0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6", 1)
6.1 Previously I have tried Osi.Teleport("0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6", GetHostCharacter()) as well as CreateAt, TeleportToPosition from
Cheat Engine and none worked. Also Tried Clearing Flags and no Luck. SetOnStage is the only feasible way so far.
7. Press <Enter> Then you will see Olodan in your sight (running from edge of the screen to where she should be), do it similarly for two other Shadow Druids.
8. The Fight Initiates perfectly fine and you can keep playing.

Side note: Sometimes when you open the game the Debug Console get stuck and when you press Enter it does not show
S >> S >> or S >> which allows you to enter command, simply restart Game (don't quite want to spend time in debugging it).

Olodan's UUID
S_DEN_ShadowDruid_001_: "0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6"
Second Shadow Druid UUID
S_DEN_ShadowDruid_002_ : "0820c093-f400-4efc-95b9-a6d08a58cac9"
Third Shadow Druid UUID
S_DEN_ShadowDruid_003_: "53b08334-9f79-4bb5-b580-2662355d54ad"

Below Redacted
------------------------------------------------------
Actually I have tried the CreateAt or TeleportToPosition with a clean save (earlier stage before even saving the tiefling little girl from Kagha) and Olodan could be generated at the place my main character stays.

I think there must be some specific flag (like death flag, not death flag itself though since when I check IsDead(uuid) the ShadowDruids are not dead while IsActive() are False as well, If you IsActive an npc uuid in sight it will return True but out of sight it returns False, so the reason teleport does not work shouldn't be due to active or not) that is triggered such that the 3 rats went missing and can't be created at when you confront Kagha. I tried to CreateAt some Tiefling characters before confronting Kagha and it worked just fine. But when I tried to CreateAt some GoblinScout then it failed (these Goblin scounts confirmed dead as in earlier combats and as in IsDead function).

Another thing is Event Flags, tried clearing flags like 6bb64e08-a5e7-1791-c622-fc8580db0b40 DEN_ShadowDruid_HasMet_Leaderdescription
and also no luck. So I think it must be some status flag on the character rather than the event flags (that controls the playthrough in the future).

Therefore I think what complicates thing is that how can such flag be reverted and if that can be done it would work.

Before Teleport
print(GetDistanceTo("0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6", GetHostCharacter()))

After Teleport
print(GetDistanceTo("0cb92c37-fb4d-4547-8702-1fb1dd52d0b6", GetHostCharacter()))

Also checked without teleport Olodan seems to be near Netty's Stone Gate (can't be seen but based on GetDistanceTo it is located somewhere within the edge of stone gate).

It must be somewhere.
Last edited by davidbg3 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Arbitality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arbitality »

Arbitality wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:04 am
Thanks a lot for the reply. How about the story content itself? Adding the DARK_URGE tag doesn't trigger dark urge content. I guess I'm looking for the flags to trigger the dark urge questline if this is possible. I'm basically looking for a way for to trick the game in thinking I'm 2 origin characters at once.
Interestingly I seem to have made this work through simply editing Wyll in Origins.lsx by adding the dark urge UUID to the "ReallyTags". Both Wyll and Dark Urge specific origin content seems to trigger appropriately. I'll have to see if I run into conflicts some point in the story.