z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
QuickWick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by QuickWick »

How can we force the digital deluxe dice skin called Dragonflame Red into the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mewgius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mewgius »

EvenLess wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:45 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:11 pm
CE Form for searching (Proof of Concept)
Found the issue with spells not being added. Had nothing to do with scoping, as I had assumed. Was simple error/tiredness on my part. Was referencing the wrong colum for the Entry Name :oops:

Added the [Link].
Remember, [Link] is needed as it contains all the spell data.

More information can be found in the original, quoted, post.
Most likely I just didn't set something up correctly, but despite being able to bring up the "bg3form" window and having the SQLite database (filename unchanged) in the same directory as the CE table, searching for a spell never seems to produce any results, including searching for "Otiluke" as you did in the example image.

Cisqua
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cisqua »

Help please. Anyone knows how to add monk spells. I've tried to add them but there are no animations. Also adding monk class change character dual wield attack animation. Are there anyway to change it back to original one without respec?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Mewgius wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:38 pm
EvenLess wrote:
EvenLess wrote:
Found the issue with spells not being added. Had nothing to do with scoping, as I had assumed. Was simple error/tiredness on my part. Was referencing the wrong colum for the Entry Name :oops:

Added the [Link].

Most likely I just didn't set something up correctly, but despite being able to bring up the "bg3form" window and having the SQLite database (filename unchanged) in the same directory as the CE table, searching for a spell never seems to produce any results, including searching for "Otiluke" as you did in the example image.
Yeah. As I noted in my initial post, you need to open the CT Lua Script and execute it manually once, after having opened the form. Then the form works "properly".

Haven't spend much time trying to figuring out the reason for this, or the solution, but it's probably just something stupid like having to initialize the form on load or some such. Documentation isn't exactly stellar, so it's mostly looking through the CE source code sprinkled with some trial and error.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
EvenLess wrote:

Added the [Link].

Updated my [Link] script to parse Noway3's json-dumps. Faster than re-building my own dumps :lol:
@Noway3: Several of the keys contains spaces, and there are duplicate keys, which PowerShell didn't like, so have to "fix" them before before being able to ingest them. Also several entries (53 hits) in Spells and Statuses with one or more "\t"(ab) at the end of the value. While I'm sure it's completely scripted, I'm not sure if you are trimming the content before adding it to your dict. Not sure if it's an oversight or if it's on purpose (to retain values exactly as parsed by your script). The status "WYR_SHAPECHANGED_DOPPELGANGER_CIRCUS\t" i suspect would fail if you tried applying it with the "\t" there.

Added them to [Link], with the thought of using it for the form.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

NEW GAME PLUS RUN - ARCANIST CLASS

I created this mod because I only wanted to play the game once, with access to almost all the spells, abilities, conversation checks. Maybe 80% of all, at least. Since I finished it, I guess I'll share it since I'm about to delete this folder. It's loosely based on the same Arcanist class on nexus by darkcharl, so some of the UUID's might be similar, but I honestly broke it down to nothing and rebuilt it. This mod is not balanced, but its not a god build either. It would work great for a New Game plus option. Happy hacking!

++ All class abilities except bard (maybe 80% of all)
++ All spells available to pick from
++ All or most conversation choices
++ Some problems may exist

Update: You need to reset to lvl 1 to use this by using CE reset button on Zanzers table, not Wither's. Starting a new game works too. It will not work with any multi-classing as it contains almost all classes in one.

Arcanist.rar
pass: fearless
(81.15 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Last edited by fearlessengineer333 on Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PriceofPryde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PriceofPryde »

Hi! Using this quite a bit, though do you have any suggestions regarding adding action points and bonus points? Sometimes they stay permanent on a character (Eg.5) yet on another they'll reset to a different number (Eg.2) after saving and loading.

yasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasa »

Is there an easier way to enable the same options without having to tick a couple dozen boxes each time I launch the game? If so, could someone provide a base sample script? Say, the first three options under unlimited resources? I just want to be able to make something that speeds up the loading of a save.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Jumb4 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:35 pm
How can I make the greater invisibility spell duration permeant? Is it possible with this CT?
ModifySummonDuration(Multiplicative,100) inside:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
boosts = "UnlockSpellVariant(FreecastCheck(),ModifyNumberOfTargets(Override,10,false),ModifyMaximumTargets(Override,10),ModifyTargetRadius(Override,100),ModifyAreaRadius(AdditiveBase,20),ModifySpellFlags(Melee,0),ModifySpellFlags(Verbal,0),ModifySpellFlags(Stealth,1),ModifyStatusDuration(Multiplicative,100),ModifySummonDuration(Multiplicative,100),ModifySavingThrowDisadvantage(),ModifyUseCosts(Override,ActionPoint,0,0),ModifyTooltipDescription())"
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer(boosts)
[DISABLE]

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

myrddin wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:20 pm
If anyone knows I can Change my Paladin to Oathbreaker it would be really nice.
What oath/subclass did you pick? I went vengeance and killed the Tieflings when I rescued Laezel. That broke my oath. you can do it fairly early. Once you do you need to do a long rest, there will be a knight at your camp, speak to him, and you'll get the option to be an oath breaker, it has to be at night though.

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:09 am
myrddin wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:20 pm
If anyone knows I can Change my Paladin to Oathbreaker it would be really nice.
What oath/subclass did you pick? I went vengeance and killed the Tieflings when I rescued Laezel. That broke my oath. you can do it fairly early. Once you do you need to do a long rest, there will be a knight at your camp, speak to him, and you'll get the option to be an oath breaker, it has to be at night though.
I am going Vengeance -> Oathbreaker, Dark Urge, with Parasites, but I also want to not kill "innocents" as much as possible. Just unleash all Fury on the bad guys...
Spoiler
AFAIK Entering Druids Grove and Resting will bring the Singer to the Camp and she will die by Dark Urge at night, which will break the Oath. I just wanted to start with Oathbreaker right away on the Ship already.

DurianFru1t
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DurianFru1t »

Has anyone figured out a way to apply visual effects for player characters? Because on the table there is the option to do it for weapons, but now i'm just trying to spice up my playthroughs for my PCs

sirtychon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirtychon »

AddSpell seems to never work if I try to add the default version of the spell (without upcasting). For example, adding Fireball doesn't work, but Fireball_4, _5, _6 do work. Since you cannot upcast level 6 spells, it doesn't let me add them at all. Also, "container" spells don't work for me either. I tried to add Otiluke's Freezing Sphere, but none of these work:
Target_FreezingSphere
Target_FreezingSphere_Throw
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl_Bomb
What am I doing wrong? (The default fireball script doesn't work for me as well. It adds level 4, 5 and 6 of fireball but not level 3).

Edit: It seems to not work only for a *Wizard*. It works for other classes for some reason (I checked Warlock, Paladin, etc). How can I make it work for wizards?
Last edited by sirtychon on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

tymaster50
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tymaster50 »

Does anyone know the UUID for Boots of Uninhibited Kushigo? Can't find the UUID anywhere

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

What's the flag to set for finding Dribbles the Clown's hand? The journal update for finding the hand is bugged for me because I stole it from the Kobold's table instead of buying from him directly in the circus.