z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Tiffany »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:48 am
Tiffany wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:22 pm
Since I probably won't do anything else until there's some major updates for the game since I've now done 11 full playthroughs I'll share my highly edited table I used with Zanzer's as the base and a lot of stuff from EvenLess and others.

It's for v4.1.1.3624901 WHICH IS HIGHLY OUTDATED as I never really bothered updating my game since I didn't want to have to redo all my custom edits.

The table is way too big to attach without compression so I 7zipped it up. Password is 123

I also included a folder with some stuff cut out to more easily transfer stuff to a new table so even people on the latest versions may get some use out of it.

bg3 release+items.7z
Downloading your table and found this while I'm looking high & low for that.

Clear Used Illithid Power without need Full Rest Made by Tiffany

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local tadpole1 = "GLO_Tadpoled_UsedToday1_36d218ea-3eab-481f-fdaa-4ee185e76c25"
local tadpole2 = "GLO_Tadpoled_UsedToday2_b9d51e70-8963-e27f-a1fe-db5b9cfb3b1d"
local nulluuid = "NULL_00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

-- Get player UUID
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

-- Clear Tadpole1 Flag
PrepareCall("ClearFlag")
writeString(cmdStr1, tadpole1)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #tadpole1, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #player, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)

writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)

local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

-- Clear Tadpole2 Flag
PrepareCall("ClearFlag")
writeString(cmdStr1, tadpole2)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #tadpole2, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #player, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)

writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)

local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
I didn't actually make the two ilithid scripts, fakey did. And it's important to have both. You clear the ilithid flags immediately after using it and can do that as much as you want but it's critical that you use the other one to set the flags before you sleep. If you don't it messes up player's progression.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

almostwaves
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by almostwaves »

themaoci wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:55 pm
Guys. Works like a charm in Patch 2

[Link]

also added auto attaching (like it was for few updated now) but also with this it auto activates everything required you just start table (must be maximum at main menu) it will load toll console commands then you load saved game and it will finish up loading the commands

1. you can start table before starting the game (safest)
2. you can start table in main menu
3. you can start table in loaded game save the game and reload (not tested, could not work)

Auto Attached To bg3_dx11.exe!
Auto Activating Console Commands
Activated: Console Commands [2WS] (ENABLE IN MAIN MENU) [ID:347] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
Auto Activating Register Commands
Commands Found: 1264
Activated: Register Commands [2WS] (ENABLE AFTER GAME IS LOADED) [ID:357] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
Thanks for your table. Does it still allow me to edit ability stats? I don't see an option other than max stats.

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

themaoci wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:55 pm
Guys. Works like a charm in Patch 2

[Link]

also added auto attaching (like it was for few updated now) but also with this it auto activates everything required you just start table (must be maximum at main menu) it will load toll console commands then you load saved game and it will finish up loading the commands

1. you can start table before starting the game (safest)
2. you can start table in main menu
3. you can start table in loaded game save the game and reload (not tested, could not work)

Auto Attached To bg3_dx11.exe!
Auto Activating Console Commands
Activated: Console Commands [2WS] (ENABLE IN MAIN MENU) [ID:347] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
Auto Activating Register Commands
Commands Found: 1264
Activated: Register Commands [2WS] (ENABLE AFTER GAME IS LOADED) [ID:357] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
nice work! i'm curious to try the initializer script, but could you make an option for us chaotic psychos using the GOG version? please and thank you :D

ForgottenRiver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForgottenRiver »

Which command can i use to permanently (preserved through loading) add musical instrument proficiency to characters?

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

redlunatic wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:33 pm
Hazukashi wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:16 am
So since Patch 1 disabled Halsin and Minthara from being alive at the same time, it seems that in my saves that I loaded where Halsin and Minthara are in my party, Halsin dies immediately but once only. I have to revive him through Withers (bone-man) and he does not die immediately after loading a new save thereafter. Does the "immediate-death-for-Halsin" "feature" (from Larian) affect new playthroughs? The previous method I found on Reddit to have both Minthara and Halsin in your party are listed as below in steps:
  • 1. Spawn Minthara as companion in the early game, preferably before going to the Goblin Camp
    2. Prevent Arabella from dying to Kagha's snake
    3. Uncover and expose dark druids and Kagha's plan
    4. Convince Rolan and siblings to stay with the Tieflings
    5. Free Halsin from his cage, but NOT bring him out of the Warg Pens
    6. Have Minthara suicide by selecting her and jump into a chasm
    7. Kill Gut and Dror Ragzlin. This way all 3 leaders are dead and objective to free Halsin is met.
    8. Revive Minthara through Withers. You can then talk to Zevlor and to proceed to the camp celebration with the Tieflings.
    9. Proceed to the Shadow-cursed Lands as normal (Underdark/Mountain Pass) and do the quest to wake up Art Cullagh.
    10. Help Halsin in finding the Spirit of the Land, Thaniel and find the latter's other half. You can then enlist Halsin as a companion thereafter.
So after Patch 1, will Halsin just spawn dead in any of the above steps, or the above method still works fine? Has anyone figured it out?

Table used to spawn Minthara was from this post viewtopic.php?p=311867#p311867
There's been a lot of posts, and it's been buried, so essentially what is happening with Minthara and Halsin either by avoiding the goblin quest, or adding with the tables:

Halsin dies immediately in every save, which adds him to a "permadeath" databases. It's been mentioned that when this happen that the character and the quest/interaction scripting along with it goes too. You can resurrect Halsin, but it does not work right. One of several things might happen:

1) If you have active quests, and he is not a companion, he can be resurrected, you can interact with him and he glitches out in part way in a quest and that's that.
2) If you don't have active quests, and he is not a companion, you can resurrect him, he is non-interactable. You then have to make him one with the table, he joins your party dead, you can resurrect him and he can get through a quest and then glitches or starts off glitched and non-interactable.
3) If he was a companion and you did have active quests, he dies, you can resurrect him and he glitches out at some point.

So far, I haven't seen anyone get around this issue or state that their Halsin is alive and well with Minthara in camp too. I think the only way at the moment is to rollback, play offline and go to a save where Halsin was alive.

Some have mentioned you can run the Halsin table script at the teifling party and that saves him, but playing another 40 hours and then discovering another secondary, "no really, kill halsin flag" I don't want to risk personally. Now, we also run the risk of Minthara being broken because she was added via script and she now has new dialogue. I would rather wait on a 100+ hour save game to see if it's salvagable, or I'll wait until this game is done with patches and come back to it another time.

Ideally, I would think there could be a mod made that identifies how Halsin gets killed, and just block that from running out right. Of all the glitches to fix, devs focusing on making sure you play the way they want to play is very annoying.
I've found that there are 2 mods by the same mod author that solve this issue. Just search for Daughter of Lolth.

marc726
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marc726 »

Does anyone know if Tactical Discipline is still bugged? If so is there anyway to manually add the benefits?

timv777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by timv777 »

Hello, Is there an option to just heal the party without losing the buffs and all?
Is there an option to reset all spells and everything in the slots? reset cooldown and reset action points dont do this. The only way is to restore party but that removes all the buffs and everything

Israkari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Israkari »

timv777 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:32 am
Hello, Is there an option to just heal the party without losing the buffs and all?
Is there an option to reset all spells and everything in the slots? reset cooldown and reset action points dont do this. The only way is to restore party but that removes all the buffs and everything
Use item spawner to give yourself Potion of Angelic Slumber (UUID: 4d801c1a-691e-47c8-88e7-78367b4e2c8e).
All the benefits of a long rest while preserving buffs and elixirs.

FlowerPower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FlowerPower »

Hi! Can someone help me out with enabling dlc content?

Do I need to spawn all of the items myself, in addition to checking the "allow dlc content" feature in the trainer? Checking that off only doesn't seem to be working, but I thought i'd ask here before I spend forever trying to find all of the item codes XD

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

FlowerPower wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:15 am
Hi! Can someone help me out with enabling dlc content?

Do I need to spawn all of the items myself, in addition to checking the "allow dlc content" feature in the trainer? Checking that off only doesn't seem to be working, but I thought i'd ask here before I spend forever trying to find all of the item codes XD
  • X - Allow DLC Content (probably have to reload a save)
  • Press F5 for Quicksave
  • Press F8 for Quickload
  • Should be enable but to confirm it, when DC Dice, look for icon at bottom left. See whether got new DLC Dice there.
  • X - Item Spawner
  • X - Various Gear Sets
  • X - DLC Items (check pouch at your character feet by press ALT)
Enjoy

Aronaks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aronaks »

Trying to find a way to add a status boooal blessing, can someone please tell me how to add it?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Aronaks wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:48 am
Trying to find a way to add a status boooal blessing, can someone please tell me how to add it?
Download Latest Table Made by themaoci Here viewtopic.php?p=312924#p312924

Look into Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List) or similar

Lunat1c
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunat1c »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:56 am
Aronaks wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:48 am
Download Latest Table Made by themaoci Here viewtopic.php?p=312924#p312924

Look into Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List) or similar
Companion Cheats doesn't work for me. It says there's a lua error when trying to add approval to a companion. Can someone confirm?

I'm on patch 2.

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

Is there a way to add status and feats to NPCs?

Goldflinger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goldflinger »

Is there a way to be able to cast whatever spell from whatever rank with no limitation regarding how many times you cast it? I wonder because i don't find how to cast rank 5 and 6 offensive spells more than a single time.