z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
threedleedle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by threedleedle »

chaseechoes wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:08 pm
Do we have a list of all the player statuses? I'm looking at the latest release of the compiled bg3 cheat engine index, and under testing stuff > status test > apply status to player. Do we have a complete list we can look at and would this include invisibility? Trying to determine if it's possible to simply toggle invisibility on and off at will via this method.
Made by Noway3
viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alarion9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alarion9 »

Please help the working version from Lua or any other, where there is a complete list of adding FEATS) Please)

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

Anyone know how to add or remove character "conditions"? Stuff like "Happy" or "Bloodless", are these passives, or flags or what? I haven't found them anywhere.

Schmubertus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Schmubertus »

Can someone help me find the passive id of "Unhampered Resistance" from the staff "Corellon's Grace"?

The passive says: "While the wielder is not wearing armour, they receive a +2 bonus to Saving Throws."

I tried finding the correct id in the existing passives list which was posted somewhere here in this thread but the id names are not always clearly assignable.

nell9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nell9 »

Amasu wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:25 pm
Hey, I have a question regarding adding passives/boons/conditions/etc.

The first question is how would one remove a passive, such as Auntie Ethel's Boon. I was messing around and used the STR+1 Auntie Ethel item, and now have two passives that give me +1 STR, but I only want one. How would I remove either one of them so I can just use one item again, or how would I remove one?

The second is about adding conditions, or at least I assume it is a condition? I read that there was a permanent buff that Gale can get called "Mystra's Benevolence" yet when I did what I needed to to to get it, for some reason it is no longer on him (I don't even know if he got it in the first place, as I did what I did, and only read later how to get the buff, which is what I naturally chose). I don't know if progressing into act three removes it, or swapping him from party removes it, or if it just bugged out, but I'd like him to have that buff.

Any help?

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local x = {
    "ORI_GALE_MYSTRABLESSING_2", --"Mystra's Benevolence",
    "ORI_GALE_MYSTRABLESSING_1", --"Mystra's Blessing,
    --"GUARDIAN_OF_FAITH_SHIELD_VFX_MYSTRA",
}

[ENABLE]
--AddPassiveToPlayer(x)
ApplyStatusToPlayer(x)
[DISABLE]
Last edited by nell9 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kubrows
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kubrows »

Does anyone know how to remove passive feats?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

chaseechoes wrote:
Do we have a list of all the player statuses? I'm looking at the latest release of the compiled bg3 cheat engine index, and under testing stuff > status test > apply status to player. Do we have a complete list we can look at and would this include invisibility? Trying to determine if it's possible to simply toggle invisibility on and off at will via this method.
Greater Invisibility status for Player. Can be toggle on and off. Bind to any key in CE if needed.

{$lua}

local status = {
       "GREATER_INVISIBILITY"
}

[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

If anyone wants to know the UUID for OBJ_Backpack I went through a lot of hoops to find it.

See, I found:

new entry "OBJ_Bag"
type "Object"
using "_Container"
data "RootTemplate" "3e6aac21-333b-4812-a554-376c2d157ba9"
data "Weight" "0.1"

new entry "OBJ_Backpack"
type "Object"
using "_Container"
data "Weight" "1"

new entry "OBJ_Backpack_CampSupplies"
type "Object"
using "OBJ_Backpack"
data "RootTemplate" "efcb70b7-868b-4214-968a-e23f6ad586bc"
data "Weight" "0.1"
data "Vitality" "-1"
The CampSupplies one is of course only for camp supplies. I could just spawn a bag (I like to keep the inventories nice and tidy), though I really prefer backpacks. Alas, it does not list an ID.

Using an index search I was able to find some root templates with stuff like "LOOT_GEN_Backpack_B_Posed_A_Colorvar_B" (that one's in Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates\f81999db-1f55-4251-8084-526cf74530e6.lsf). That one's MapKey is f81999db-1f55-4251-8084-526cf74530e6 which if you spawn that is indeed a backpack.

The ParentTemplateId in that lsx is to be avoided. It spawns a container that looks like a chest and if dropped into the world has no texture. So just use f81999db-1f55-4251-8084-526cf74530e6 if you want a backpack.
Kubrows wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:32 pm
Does anyone know how to remove passive feats?
Just edit the script to remove instead of add. Example:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local value = "UnarmouredDefence_Barbarian"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, value)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #value, 0)

PrepareCall("RemovePassive")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

{$asm}
[DISABLE]

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

redlunatic wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:58 pm
Firepengu wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:38 pm
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:56 pm

so im still facing some glitches, but yes i had the quest active after talking to the guy in bed. right now though halsin seem to get stuck after walking to the lake. All my quests still think he's alive.
Just commenting to say I have the exact same issue. Was able to add him and resurrect him using the code, but once you get to the part where he asks you to meet you by the Lake you simply can not talk to him and progress it. I may have to rollback the patch. Please update me if you can find a way to talk to him at the lake. Thank you for the help!
Did you rollback yet, and is it working? If it does, could you send me a DM. Mine might be storage related. Those 3 steam depots I would think are at least 150GB.
so yeah i did the rollback,. The first depot was 130gigs (almost rund out of space, had to frantically delete some things to prevent an error) but the others were less than a gig. finished halsin's quest and then updated again. Everything is working so far and both have dialog. Just finished Act 2
Last edited by GrowlingScarab7 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

14mirrors
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 14mirrors »

Kijan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:15 pm
Hi

It seems that i lost Lae'zel as a companion. But i dont know why. Is there a script in the table to get her back? tried a few things but cant get it.
I would like to know this as well. Seems Lae'zel is supposed to either disappear after slitting your throat, or there is something else that removes her from the ability to join the party. The trainer seems to recognize her as a valid companion, so I assume there is some other condition she has that makes her bugged, highlighted yellow, and unable to join the party.

She will say there's not enough room if you have 4 members, but if you have 3, nothing happens after choosing the dialog option to add her.

There's apparently some commands in the trainer to force add certain characters in the party, some kind of console reference command debug_AddMinthra for example, but nothing for Lae'zel. I'm wondering if that would work if there is such a command for her.

I know lua, but I don't know anything about how class properties are stored in BG3. Anyone run into this bug and have any idea how to fix it?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Tekrom0 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:46 pm
Is there a list of Passive IDs pertaining to classes?
I know there is one option in the table for the 3 Undead Thrall buffs, and it works completely fine, but I'm not seeing an option for Ranger's Beastmaster buffs.
Trying to do a customized Summoner build, and I'm wanting to know what all the different passive IDs are
I attempted to start from the fact that Undead Thrall has
"UndeadThrall_BetterSummon",
"UndeadThrall_ExtraSummon",
"UndeadThrall_FreeSpell"

And work from there to try out
"Companions_Bond"
But this ended up crashing my game, so I clearly don't know what I'm doing.
I'm also curious what the passive ID for Civil Militia is since trying to add "CivilMilitia" made me crash as well. Unless it is supposed to be "Civil_Militia", which I hadn't tried yet.

Update: Found Companion's Bond passive ID, it was supposed to be WITHOUT the Underscore
About Beastmaster buffs: I think that you are looking for "NaturalExplorer" passive, here is the list that I have found in my "Passisves_dict.json" file about it (You can find it shared here: viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868)

"NaturalExplorer": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer",
    "EntryType": "PassiveData",
    "DisplayName": "hda94f5afgbb4fg4639g9824gf20ab3f065a0;1",
    "DisplayName_English": "Natural Explorer",
    "DisplayName_French": "Explorateur-né",
    "Description": "h94290dcdgb65bg4b34ga904gae30129f47a7;1",
    "Description_English": "Your skills as a ranger are unmatched. Choose one <LSTag Tooltip=\"Skill\">Skill</LSTag> you are already <LSTag Tooltip=\"Proficiency\">Proficient</LSTag> in. Your <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">Proficiency Bonus</LSTag> for that Skill is doubled.",
    "Description_French": "Vos compétences de rôdeur sont sans égales. Choisissez une de vos <LSTag Tooltip=\"Skill\">compétences</LSTag> dont vous avez la <LSTag Tooltip=\"Proficiency\">maîtrise</LSTag>. Votre <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">bonus de maîtrise</LSTag> est doublé pour la compétence choisie.",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_Generic_Nature",
    "root_folder": "Shared/Public/Shared"
},
"NaturalExplorer_BeastTamer": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer_BeastTamer",
    "DisplayName": "h8d34027dge682g429dg9599gedc9af18ba10;3",
    "DisplayName_English": "Beast Tamer",
    "DisplayName_French": "Dresseur de bêtes sauvages",
    "Description": "h75e860a4gb45ag47dcg8153g67cf00352798;2",
    "Description_English": "You have cultivated a strong bond with animals. You can cast <LSTag Type=\"Spell\" Tooltip=\"Target_FindFamiliar\">Find Familiar</LSTag> without expending a <LSTag Tooltip=\"SpellSlot\">spell slot</LSTag>.",
    "Description_French": "Vous avez tissé des liens étroits avec les animaux, ce qui vous permet de lancer <LSTag Type=\"Spell\" Tooltip=\"Target_FindFamiliar\">Appel de familier</LSTag> sans dépenser d'<LSTag Tooltip=\"SpellSlot\">emplacement de sort</LSTag>.",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_NaturalExplorer_BeastTamer",
    "Properties": "Highlighted",
    "Boosts": "UnlockSpell(Target_FindFamiliar_Ritual)",
},
"NaturalExplorer_ExpertClimber": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer_ExpertClimber",
    "DisplayName": "h18cc8f03gccc9g4e8fg99edg784bcf15d771;1",
    "DisplayName_English": "Expert Climber",
    "DisplayName_French": "Grimpeur expérimenté",
    "Description": "h6b16e766g8a98g4188ga008gb84a0c4f19b1;2",
    "Description_English": "You have conquered mountains and scaled towering trees. Climbing does not cost you <LSTag Tooltip=\"MovementSpeed\">movement speed</LSTag>.",
    "Description_French": "Vous savez escalader les montagnes et monter tout en haut des plus grands arbres. Grimper ne vous coûte pas de <LSTag Tooltip=\"MovementSpeed\">vitesse de déplacement</LSTag>.",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_NaturalExplorer_ExpertClimber",
},
"NaturalExplorer_UrbanTracker": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer_UrbanTracker",
    "DisplayName": "h7d086c25g0425g45bfgb207g11b9f1f86daf;3",
    "DisplayName_English": "Urban Tracker",
    "DisplayName_French": "Pisteur urbain",
    "Description": "h656755degb387g4ed4gbb0dg39f258925fff;2",
    "Description_English": "An expert at navigating the wild within the city, you gain <LSTag Tooltip=\"Proficiency\">Proficiency</LSTag> in <LSTag Tooltip=\"SleightOfHand\">Sleight of Hand</LSTag>.",
    "Description_French": "Les rues de la cité n'ont aucun secret pour vous, et vous <LSTag Tooltip=\"Proficiency\">maîtrisez</LSTag> l'<LSTag Tooltip=\"SleightOfHand\">Escamotage</LSTag> .",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_NaturalExplorer_UrbanTracker",
    "Boosts": "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand)",
},
"NaturalExplorer_WastelandWander_Cold": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer_WastelandWander_Cold",
    "DisplayName": "ha5db4d00gbe70g4fd4g95a0g135813c38760;3",
    "DisplayName_English": "Wasteland Wanderer: Cold",
    "DisplayName_French": "Vagabond des terres désolées : Froid",
    "Description": "hcfe03888g991cg48cdg91afgb214d3b4b0b6;4",
    "Description_English": "You have spent endless days surviving desolate tundras. You gain <LSTag Tooltip=\"Resistant\">Resistance</LSTag> to Cold damage.",
    "Description_French": "Les longues années passées à survivre dans la toundra désolée vous ont conféré une <LSTag Tooltip=\"Resistant\">résistance</LSTag> aux dégâts de froid.",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_NaturalExplorer_WastelandWanderer_Cold",
    "Boosts": "Resistance(Cold, Resistant)",
},
"NaturalExplorer_WastelandWander_Fire": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer_WastelandWander_Fire",
    "DisplayName": "hc64a8dfcg51dcg4a74g8287g581906068306;3",
    "DisplayName_English": "Wasteland Wanderer: Fire",
    "DisplayName_French": "Vagabond des terres désolées : Feu",
    "Description": "h9a1a20fag3197g4ed3g8bddge16ff86fc1d5;4",
    "Description_English": "You have spent endless days surviving forbidding deserts. You gain <LSTag Tooltip=\"Resistant\">Resistance</LSTag> to Fire damage.",
    "Description_French": "Les longues années passées à survivre coûte que coûte dans des déserts hostiles vous ont conféré une <LSTag Tooltip=\"Resistant\">résistance</LSTag> aux dégâts de feu.",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_NaturalExplorer_WastelandWanderer_Fire",
    "Boosts": "Resistance(Fire, Resistant)",
},
"NaturalExplorer_WastelandWander_Poison": {
    "EntryName": "NaturalExplorer_WastelandWander_Poison",
    "DisplayName": "hd9a57377g2312g4fc3ga392gec2f8564d505;3",
    "DisplayName_English": "Wasteland Wanderer: Poison",
    "DisplayName_French": "Vagabond des terres désolées : Poison",
    "Description": "h7a8e7009gfa79g4ee3g862cgb85b64d45e28;4",
    "Description_English": "You have spent endless days surviving fetid swamps. You gain <LSTag Tooltip=\"Resistant\">Resistance</LSTag> to Poison damage.",
    "Description_French": "Les longues années passées à survivre dans des marécages fétides vous ont conféré une <LSTag Tooltip=\"Resistant\">résistance</LSTag> aux dégâts de poison.",
    "Icon": "PassiveFeature_NaturalExplorer_WastelandWanderer_Poison",
    "Boosts": "Resistance(Poison, Resistant)",
},
For CompanionBond, this is what I have found:

"CompanionsBond": {
        "EntryName": "CompanionsBond",
        "DisplayName": "hba44c793g6778g4b1cg8efdga573fb95345b;2",
        "DisplayName_English": "Companion's Bond",
        "DisplayName_French": "Lien avec le compagnon",
        "Description": "hbb03d064gbcccg4dc6ga018g917fc5616bc1;3",
        "Description_English": "The bond between you and your animal companion grows stronger. Your <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">Proficiency Bonus</LSTag> is added to its <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">Armour Class</LSTag> and damage rolls.",
        "Description_French": "Le lien qui vous unit à votre compagnon animal se renforce. Du coup, votre <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">bonus de maîtrise</LSTag> vient s'ajouter à sa <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">classe d'armure</LSTag> et ses jets de dégâts.",
        "Icon": "PassiveFeature_CompanionsBond",
    },
  "CompanionsBond_Creature": {
        "EntryName": "CompanionsBond_Creature",
        "DisplayName": "h0caa271dg838fg43cfgbb0bg029e8fa4e67a;2",
        "DisplayName_English": "Companion's Bond",
        "DisplayName_French": "Lien avec le compagnon",
        "Description": "hf2d30149g1349g4008g9807g532569db7932;2",
        "Description_English": "This companion's <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">Armour Class</LSTag> and damage increase with the <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">Proficiency Bonus</LSTag> of its ranger.",
        "Description_French": "La <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">classe d'armure</LSTag> de ce compagnon et les dégâts qu'il inflige augmentent en fonction du <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">bonus de maîtrise</LSTag> du rôdeur.",
        "Icon": "PassiveFeature_CompanionsBond",
        "Boosts": "AddProficiencyToDamage();AddProficiencyToAC() ",
    },
     "LOW_Houndmaster_CompanionsBond": {
        "EntryName": "LOW_Houndmaster_CompanionsBond",
        "EntryUsing": "CompanionsBond",
        "DisplayName": "h29edf4b1g28deg4179g815ag91226bae5237;1",
        "DisplayName_English": "Man's Best Friend",
        "DisplayName_French": "Le meilleur ami de l'homme",
        "Description": "h0542898cgff95g4183gb1f5gfde6a3341349;2",
        "Description_English": "Your <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">Proficiency Bonus</LSTag> is added to the <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">Armour Class</LSTag> and damage rolls of your hunting dogs.",
        "Description_French": "Votre <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">bonus de maîtrise</LSTag> vient s'ajouter à la <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">classe d'armure</LSTag> et aux jets de dégâts de vos chiens de chasse.",
        "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },
    "LOW_Houndmaster_CompanionsBond_Creature": {
        "EntryName": "LOW_Houndmaster_CompanionsBond_Creature",
        "EntryUsing": "CompanionsBond_Creature",
        "DisplayName": "hef427e1bg2e89g4685ga57dgdeeaa3deb08a;1",
        "DisplayName_English": "Man's Best Friend",
        "DisplayName_French": "Le meilleur ami de l'homme",
        "Description": "hb05bb9bbg5c1fg4958g9cbcg616f45718b17;1",
        "Description_English": "This hunting dog's <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">Armour Class</LSTag> and damage increase by an amount equal to the <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">Proficiency Bonus</LSTag> of its houndmaster.",
        "Description_French": "La <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourClass\">classe d'armure</LSTag> de ce chien de chasse et les dégâts qu'il inflige augmentent en fonction du <LSTag Tooltip=\"ProficiencyBonus\">bonus de maîtrise</LSTag> de son maître-chien.",
        "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },

For Civil Militia, this is the thing:

"HumanMilitia": {
        "EntryName": "HumanMilitia",
        "DisplayName": "hec6ff24ag5cfeg497agb47agec2a1a10b731;2",
        "DisplayName_English": "Civil Militia",
        "DisplayName_French": "Milicien humain",
        "Description": "h74d29738ga889g4cb0gbffeg72947d1962b5;6",
        "Description_English": "You have <LSTag Tooltip=\"WeaponProficiency\">Weapon Proficiency</LSTag> with spears, pikes, halberds, and glaives, and <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourProficiency\">Armour Proficiency</LSTag> with Light Armour and Shields.",
        "Description_French": "Vous <LSTag Tooltip=\"WeaponProficiency\">maîtrisez le maniement</LSTag> des lances, piques, hallebardes et coutilles, ainsi que <LSTag Tooltip=\"ArmourProficiency\">le port</LSTag> de l'armure légère et le maniement du bouclier.",
        "Icon": "PassiveFeature_HumanMilitia",
        "Properties": "Highlighted;ForceShowInCC",
        "Boosts": "Proficiency(Spears);Proficiency(Pikes); Proficiency(Halberds); Proficiency(Glaives);Proficiency(LightArmor);Proficiency(Shields);",
        "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/SharedDev"
    },
Hope this helps :)

edit: added human militia stuff...
Last edited by Noway3 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

redlunatic wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:33 pm
Hazukashi wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:16 am
So since Patch 1 disabled Halsin and Minthara from being alive at the same time, it seems that in my saves that I loaded where Halsin and Minthara are in my party, Halsin dies immediately but once only. I have to revive him through Withers (bone-man) and he does not die immediately after loading a new save thereafter. Does the "immediate-death-for-Halsin" "feature" (from Larian) affect new playthroughs? The previous method I found on Reddit to have both Minthara and Halsin in your party are listed as below in steps:
  • 1. Spawn Minthara as companion in the early game, preferably before going to the Goblin Camp
    2. Prevent Arabella from dying to Kagha's snake
    3. Uncover and expose dark druids and Kagha's plan
    4. Convince Rolan and siblings to stay with the Tieflings
    5. Free Halsin from his cage, but NOT bring him out of the Warg Pens
    6. Have Minthara suicide by selecting her and jump into a chasm
    7. Kill Gut and Dror Ragzlin. This way all 3 leaders are dead and objective to free Halsin is met.
    8. Revive Minthara through Withers. You can then talk to Zevlor and to proceed to the camp celebration with the Tieflings.
    9. Proceed to the Shadow-cursed Lands as normal (Underdark/Mountain Pass) and do the quest to wake up Art Cullagh.
    10. Help Halsin in finding the Spirit of the Land, Thaniel and find the latter's other half. You can then enlist Halsin as a companion thereafter.
So after Patch 1, will Halsin just spawn dead in any of the above steps, or the above method still works fine? Has anyone figured it out?

Table used to spawn Minthara was from this post viewtopic.php?p=311867#p311867
There's been a lot of posts, and it's been buried, so essentially what is happening with Minthara and Halsin either by avoiding the goblin quest, or adding with the tables:

Halsin dies immediately in every save, which adds him to a "permadeath" databases. It's been mentioned that when this happen that the character and the quest/interaction scripting along with it goes too. You can resurrect Halsin, but it does not work right. One of several things might happen:

1) If you have active quests, and he is not a companion, he can be resurrected, you can interact with him and he glitches out in part way in a quest and that's that.
2) If you don't have active quests, and he is not a companion, you can resurrect him, he is non-interactable. You then have to make him one with the table, he joins your party dead, you can resurrect him and he can get through a quest and then glitches or starts off glitched and non-interactable.
3) If he was a companion and you did have active quests, he dies, you can resurrect him and he glitches out at some point.

So far, I haven't seen anyone get around this issue or state that their Halsin is alive and well with Minthara in camp too. I think the only way at the moment is to rollback, play offline and go to a save where Halsin was alive.

Some have mentioned you can run the Halsin table script at the teifling party and that saves him, but playing another 40 hours and then discovering another secondary, "no really, kill halsin flag" I don't want to risk personally. Now, we also run the risk of Minthara being broken because she was added via script and she now has new dialogue. I would rather wait on a 100+ hour save game to see if it's salvagable, or I'll wait until this game is done with patches and come back to it another time.

Ideally, I would think there could be a mod made that identifies how Halsin gets killed, and just block that from running out right. Of all the glitches to fix, devs focusing on making sure you play the way they want to play is very annoying.
with my minor testing (so take it with a grain of salt), it should work fine if you run through the game normally until you finish rescuing thaniel and oliver and then use the script to summon minthara. I just finished act 2 and haven't had any issues with either since updating with this method. Both have had reactionary dialog to my actions and i can converse at camp. Will see if things continue to work in act 3

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

chaseechoes wrote:
Have a look at my table (Statuses_dict.json) in my post here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868, I think it is a full list of statuses (but I may be wrong, let me know if something is missing).

Dethcrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dethcrow »

I've been able to edit my ability scores but I'm noticing my health doesn't update. The health pointer doesn't seem to work (assuming that's why it's under Broken) and going to Withers to try leveling back up reverts my modified stats back to the 27 point default. Has anyone found a way around this? Does leveling up fix the health? after modifying stats?

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Thank you everyone who has contributed to this table. There is a lot of information here and I am just trying to clarify some things.
From my understanding, there seems to be two different ways to edit passives and that is through the "passives" and "addboosts".
Passives actually show on your character and can be enabled/disabled while "addboosts" does not show and dissapears after you load. Is this accurate?

Lastly, thank you to Noway3 for the "passives" list. But is there a list somewhere where I can find all the commands for "addboosts"? Thank you again.