z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kekmaster ACR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Kekmaster ACR »

Can you add Absolute's Brand to the party members with this? For the purpose of being able to use equipment only, if that's easier to do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PasDeBras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PasDeBras »

So, there's no way to add spells anymore? I don't find the AddSpell command that was there during early access, unless i'm blind (which could be the case)

EDIT
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:51 pm
PasDeBras wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:47 pm
So, there's no way to add spells anymore? I don't find the AddSpell command that was there during early access, unless i'm blind (which could be the case)
Random Cheats > Add/Remove Fireball Spell
Sorry Zanzer, i'm ret*rded ;)
Last edited by PasDeBras on Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Kekmaster ACR wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:36 pm
Can you add Absolute's Brand to the party members with this? For the purpose of being able to use equipment only, if that's easier to do.

Code: Select all

SetTagOnPlayer("310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a")

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

PasDeBras wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:47 pm
Random Cheats > Add/Remove Fireball Spell

BaldersGate3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BaldersGate3 »

Help adding Quantum RNG to Baldur's Gate 3

I want to use data from ANU Quantum RNG to modify the dice rolls from the game. They have a page here where they stream random bits: [Link] Wondering how exactly to get CE to read this page and edit the memory for every roll in the game. I looked at the table and it is pretty close but I want to add it for the player and enemies/environment roll. I think a few lines from someone who knows what they are doing would be able to solve this. Any help would be cool.

biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biostormx »

Well since it's been like 40 pages since I asked I figure I'm safe to ask again

I somehow screwed up my Inspiration by using the +1 inspiration cheat. Now it always shows up as having no inspiration points (Though in Mouse/Keyboard view it says Inspiration points is NaN), and I can never use inspiration after a roll. Whenever I gain an inspiration naturally, the popup just says something crazy like +29551821 inspiration. So I feel like I just have some massive number of trillions of inspiration for whatever reason now and as such it just thinks I have none so I can never use it.

So, I'm looking for a way I can somehow set my inspiration back to zero, or... or see a number for my inspiration, or SOMETHING... anyone?

DaneFive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaneFive »

themaoci wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:31 pm
Well... kinda updated/cleaned cheat table hope it will hit the main post ;)

- added compact mode
- added auto attaching with enable disable switch that can keep reattaching on new game process opened
- auto script disabler with option to be on or off with a key word in description of a field that will disable that option for this field '[2WS]" which stands "2 way script" which tells the script that it has options on disable also
- added reattach to game process script
- added start game initializer (for testing not sure if that gonna work...) [EvenLess]
- moved some scripts here and there for example most if not all of the scripts that directly edits asm code are and do not need console commands are moved to specific header (if script neds console commands etc. it will auto enable them first)
- added credits to all ppl that i found that was involved into this masterpiece of CT
- added go to this topic when you activate credits field (you can open it and there are ignored and broken scripts there
- included propably all items spawner (except misc items potions etc. just gear)
- some more options here and there like more gold spawn options or exp gain options
- i propably missed some of the staff...

unfortunatly im unable to make a save state for switches...
also didnt touched "Testing Stuff" tab so if script should be 2WS its not set there for sure
i hope i didnt break something...
BG3 v12.CT

PS. there is a type "(SWITCH) Disable Auto Script Disabler (CTRL+ALT+L script)" it should be Enable xD
Are there any chance you can add The Arcane Battery ability to weapon??

Automated8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Automated8 »

ImpiousCraft wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:10 pm
I'm not the host of the playthrough. Are there any mods on this table that can work for me to edit say gold, feats, add armor, ect...?
Hey, same problem here (im not the host of our playthrough). Did ya already find some trainer or CE table that really works somehow when u're not a host? :?: :|

Kekmaster ACR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kekmaster ACR »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:50 pm
Kekmaster ACR wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:36 pm

Code: Select all

SetTagOnPlayer("310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a")
Thanks!

Just in case, how do I go about it when adding this to other party members/companions? Do I just select them and run this? The wording kinda makes it seem it only works on the player's char.
Sorry if this sounds dumb, first time user here.

Another unrelated question about approval - can I add those points in MP to other players avatars or is it SP only? In MP the different players have separate approval ratings for companions.

MSSJG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MSSJG »

Is there any way to get the Awakaned status effect permanently? Is the one that let you use illithid powers as bonus actions.

YourEvilKiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YourEvilKiller »

Is there a way to learn spells by making them part of my spellbook so I can cast them using spell slots, instead of a free spell?
Last edited by YourEvilKiller on Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IcarusIX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IcarusIX »

Hey folks.

Total noob here.

I'm trying to reset a convo with an NPC, because I'd like to see a different outcome.

I'm interested in using this code that was in the list of Game Flags: "f8e5fa09-8be3-a4ab-df11-6821e80f44f5", --4103e544-e1db-525f-81ec-b5dfa71907d7_KurCalmedBrithvar

I think it will allow me to re-enter conversation with that NPC, if I can just get enter the flag into Cheat Engine. The thing is, I don't know how anyone is using these types of codes: f8e5fa09-8be3-a4ab-df11-6821e80f44f5

Could someone just give me a quick breakdown of how I can use that? I tried searching for answers already, but to no avail.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

Is there a list of feats (like Great Weapon Fighting etc.) so you can add them to a character too like those feats that are in CT?

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:39 pm
it's not a tag or any passive , it's stage
I actually was trying to toy with flags eigher but don't think from that perspective. Interesting. But there still no trace about it at least in places where i check out. Thats weird. Maybe if there followers tag in can work on main character.

PerpetuallyAmiss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PerpetuallyAmiss »

How would I add animal aspects, like bear and eagle for those easy advantage checks?