z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ferryatlan10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by ferryatlan10 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:24 am
ferryatlan10 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:28 pm
does anyone know if having too many feats can cause stutters? (just on main character)
Too many feats, or spells, or tags, or a combination. Pretty much, too much data on your Main character will causes a stutter, and the more you have, the worse it'll get. Had to restart a few times because I ended up learning this the hard way.

blackchurchsocks wrote: ↑Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:45 am
So many pages..lol

I'm trying to increase my total level cap. I know I may be over looking, but can someone point me to the post that shows this method. I'm using Zans latest CT.
You won't be able to do this unless you directly edit/mod the game. There are a couple of factors coded in that'll cause a CtD if you attempt to bypass this improperly.
Thanks! I got to act 3 and the stuttering was insane!
I tried a few things and yes, it was having too many feats that caused it, game even stutters everytime I attack something :mellow:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

how exactly would you go about adding passives or spells/abilities to underwear, armor, clothing, etc

MakosQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MakosQ »

Hello guys is there anyway I can copy backpack with items inside?

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

I know we found out that there's a PermaDead tag in the save files. I'm wondering if anyone has tried to clear that with a clear tag/flag reload? (There is a PermaDead flag I believe)

Or how about adding them, murdering then resurrecting them and then doing Set has dialogue etc.

emteka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by emteka »

Hi! During the game, I used a few tadpoles, but as I progressed, I started to regret it. Is it possible to reverse this? I would like to get rid of the tadpoles as if I never used them. This applies to both my character and Shadowheart.
Last edited by emteka on Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

Well... kinda updated/cleaned cheat table hope it will hit the main post ;)

- added compact mode
- added auto attaching with enable disable switch that can keep reattaching on new game process opened
- auto script disabler with option to be on or off with a key word in description of a field that will disable that option for this field '[2WS]" which stands "2 way script" which tells the script that it has options on disable also
- added reattach to game process script
- added start game initializer (for testing not sure if that gonna work...) [EvenLess]
- moved some scripts here and there for example most if not all of the scripts that directly edits asm code are and do not need console commands are moved to specific header (if script neds console commands etc. it will auto enable them first)
- added credits to all ppl that i found that was involved into this masterpiece of CT
- added go to this topic when you activate credits field (you can open it and there are ignored and broken scripts there
- included propably all items spawner (except misc items potions etc. just gear)
- some more options here and there like more gold spawn options or exp gain options
- i propably missed some of the staff...

unfortunatly im unable to make a save state for switches...
also didnt touched "Testing Stuff" tab so if script should be 2WS its not set there for sure
i hope i didnt break something...
BG3 v12.CT
tons of things added/edited/moved around :)
(1.72 MiB) Downloaded 728 times
PS. there is a type "(SWITCH) Disable Auto Script Disabler (CTRL+ALT+L script)" it should be Enable xD
Last edited by themaoci on Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

I have had a bit more time to dig around for characted ids, and have a new table for those that wanted to mess around with spawning NPCs and companions. I have also added a shapeshift section which allows you to change the selected character appearance to that of an NPC.
Some of them are global and work everywhere, others only work in the zone they are from. I left them all in for now and when I have more time I will probably try to sort them to make it easier to navigate.

All credit for the original scripts goes to Zanzer.

WARNING: Spawning any random as an NPC is a bit hit and miss, some of them work but a lot of them will crash your game.
BACK UP YOUR SAVE GAME BEFORE USING THIS. You have been warned. Enjoy :)

Sorry about the Zip FIle, but the table is too large to upload normally. If you are wondering why, there are 3858 ids excluding the debug companion tags, and each one is used in 3 sections. 700000+ lines of code. Oof.
#SorryNotSorry

Attachments
BG3 NPC Tool.zip
(558.92 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Last edited by Daz on Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

WeirdWolf wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:35 pm
Anybody find the spell UUID that fires when using one of the restoration points in any of the Illithid areas? Been looking for it using a bunch of keywords pertaining to illithids and heals/restorations but can't find it.
Did you find it ?
I searched and cant find it too

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

knightjedi wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:37 pm
WeirdWolf wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:35 pm
Anybody find the spell UUID that fires when using one of the restoration points in any of the Illithid areas? Been looking for it using a bunch of keywords pertaining to illithids and heals/restorations but can't find it.
Did you find it ?
I searched and cant find it too
TUT_RESTORATION

use ApplyStatus

Cesuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cesuke »

Cesuke wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:58 pm
Cesuke wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:39 am
Cesuke wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:14 pm

Hi ppl i want to Highlight the 3 options but are exclusive to each other any tip of how i can make a Script to Highlight the 3 at time? i know the logic but not the sintax :'(

Help with this, this kind of lógic can be usted to crazy stuff like equipping 2 greatswords 🥺 how i can see the sintaxis or keywords? Like AddPassive AddBoosts or the like?
Any pro can give me a help i am obssesed with this XD want to toggle the 3 at same time but there is no similar case in Zanzer table that is all my knowhow.
One day will happens :)

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

how do you remove added passive/feat ?

And maybe someone knows how to add xtra points using table to Skills - Arcana, Preception etc ?
Last edited by AlexLucas92 on Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karpfador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karpfador »

The hastebin files are not available anymore

Venoman98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Venoman98 »

Guys please, heeeelp me :?
I understand how to find skill points in memory macOS
but how to find feats to give them all away
how did you do it how did you find and insert the feats?

battletoborne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battletoborne »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:16 am
I went through a bunch more of the passives on magical items and added console commands to add their powers directly.
--- Game v4.1.1.3648072 --- Table v3 ---
Exactly what I was looking for! Many many thanks again for this awesome version!
Tested more of the crit passives and even though not appearing on the char sheet, they DO stack! Woohoo!

Also checked out the some few added weapon effects and the Thunderclap effect looks sweet!
The added enchantment doesn't appear listed on the weapon but similar to the equip passives, it works and is Permanent even after a long rest.

Hopefully we can see more added weapon enchantments for future updates!

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

Daz wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:33 pm
I have had a bit more time to dig around for characted ids, and have a new table for those that wanted to mess around with spawning NPCs and companions. I have also added a shapeshift section which allows you to change the selected character appearance to that of an NPC.
Some of them are global and work everywhere, others only work in the zone they are from. I left them all in for now and when I have more time I will probably try to sort them to make it easier to navigate.

All credit for the original scripts goes to Zanzer.

WARNING: Spawning any random as an NPC is a bit hit and miss, some of them work but a lot of them will crash your game.
BACK UP YOUR SAVE GAME BEFORE USING THIS. You have been warned. Enjoy :)

Sorry about the Zip FIle, but the table is too large to upload normally. If you are wondering why, there are 3858 ids excluding the debug companion tags, and each one is used in 3 sections. 700000+ lines of code. Oof.
#SorryNotSorry

Sir Gale wont talk/interact to me