z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by browdybrembo »

umcaraai wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:38 pm
Does anyone know how to spawn NPCs? Or of a way to trigger the Oathbreaker conversation?
Oathbreaker is broken on Act 3, the NPC doesn't spawn anywhere, so you're stuck in a limbo where you can't reclaim your paladin oath or request to become an Oathbreaker, it's rly game breaking.
I've been trying to find a solution for it, but no success so far. Any way to force the spawn of the NPC through Cheat Engine, or the dialogue? Something like that. Please help if you can
there is a table on page 141 thats exactly for this purpose, here's the link

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&start=2100

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

is there a way to increase pure dmg of spells/weapons and crit % ? and paladin can choose gods or no ?

yukikaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukikaze »

agamemnon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:00 pm
yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 am
agamemnon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:41 am

There is a way to perfect your routine, by using Portal magic in the Moonrise tower, making Minthara's quest line continuable and bug free. There is even a video walkthrough for it explaining what to do step by step. But unfortunately it's in Mandarin, and I don't know if it is OK to post URL in this site, so I just leave it here.
That's pretty much what I said a few pages back, the only difference is I happened to do this by luck, but I still had a bugged Karlach tho.
Damn, I never thought Karlach would be the problem, as long as the blacksmith survived. Let me do more tests.
yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:27 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:16 am

bugged when ? i'm at moonrise tower atm , got Karlach second upgrade at last inn too , not found any bug yet
On my first save game, out of curiosity I spawned Minthara in(because Z's CT had this script in, I just wanted to press it lol), from pure luck, I did pretty much 90% of what you did, the remaining 10% is I left her at camp until I cleared underdark and went back up mountain rise for Act 2.

Just before going into Act 2, I went all the way back to get Karlach, but left her in camp, then in Act 2, saw Dammon, then remembered Karlach needs her heart fixed, but at this point Karlach is bugged, I can't get her to join my party, she only stays in camp, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done, I'm in Act 3, saw Dammon again, did second Karlach heart quest, but still not able to bring her out.

So I'm guessing there's a quest path that needs to be followed, or some might end up like me with a bugged Karlach.

A couple page back I did a update using a new game, spawned Minthara and recruited Karlach, but I kept them both in my party, so far they both work fine, but I haven't tried going further in the game to see if there's going to be problem.

EDIT

I'm pretty sure spawning Minthara at such early stage will throw some quest line out, because in my game Halsin left in Act 2, but I remember reading from somewhere Halsin could be recruited if you follow certain quest line.

I'm gonna blitz through my game first, then going to start again to see if it's possible to get every companion working, maybe a mod will come out by then so I won't need to do everything again, lol
You might not have the same bugs as me, as I never had Minthara or Karlach in party throughout Act 1, with Karlach infernal heart, I completely missed the chance to have the first upgrade done in the Grove, so the first upgrade had to be from Last Light Inn, and second upgrade in Baldur's Gate.

Also in my game spawning Minthara so early and me just blitzing through the game, I must've missed some quest lines, because at the end of Act 2 Halsin left my camp, I never got to use him.

I had tried looking at flags, but it's gone completely over my head, maybe this can be fixed, or maybe have to start again, not sure.

And I looked at the step by step guide from a chinese website on how to legit recruit Minthara, the way they explained seems logical, it seems like they found a bug in game and exploited it, if what they say is true, then spawning Minthara is not the best way to get everyone useable.

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:02 pm
agamemnon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:00 pm
yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 am

That's pretty much what I said a few pages back, the only difference is I happened to do this by luck, but I still had a bugged Karlach tho.
Damn, I never thought Karlach would be the problem, as long as the blacksmith survived. Let me do more tests.
yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:27 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:16 am

bugged when ? i'm at moonrise tower atm , got Karlach second upgrade at last inn too , not found any bug yet
On my first save game, out of curiosity I spawned Minthara in(because Z's CT had this script in, I just wanted to press it lol), from pure luck, I did pretty much 90% of what you did, the remaining 10% is I left her at camp until I cleared underdark and went back up mountain rise for Act 2.

Just before going into Act 2, I went all the way back to get Karlach, but left her in camp, then in Act 2, saw Dammon, then remembered Karlach needs her heart fixed, but at this point Karlach is bugged, I can't get her to join my party, she only stays in camp, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done, I'm in Act 3, saw Dammon again, did second Karlach heart quest, but still not able to bring her out.

So I'm guessing there's a quest path that needs to be followed, or some might end up like me with a bugged Karlach.

A couple page back I did a update using a new game, spawned Minthara and recruited Karlach, but I kept them both in my party, so far they both work fine, but I haven't tried going further in the game to see if there's going to be problem.

EDIT

I'm pretty sure spawning Minthara at such early stage will throw some quest line out, because in my game Halsin left in Act 2, but I remember reading from somewhere Halsin could be recruited if you follow certain quest line.

I'm gonna blitz through my game first, then going to start again to see if it's possible to get every companion working, maybe a mod will come out by then so I won't need to do everything again, lol
You might not have the same bugs as me, as I never had Minthara or Karlach in party throughout Act 1, with Karlach infernal heart, I completely missed the chance to have the first upgrade done in the Grove, so the first upgrade had to be from Last Light Inn, and second upgrade in Baldur's Gate.

Also in my game spawning Minthara so early and me just blitzing through the game, I must've missed some quest lines, because at the end of Act 2 Halsin left my camp, I never got to use him.

I had tried looking at flags, but it's gone completely over my head, maybe this can be fixed, or maybe have to start again, not sure.

And I looked at the step by step guide from a chinese website on how to legit recruit Minthara, the way they explained seems logical, it seems like they found a bug in game and exploited it, if what they say is true, then spawning Minthara is not the best way to get everyone useable.
Link to the site explaining the non spawn approach?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
  • 2023-08-18:
    1. Added bg3_EvenLess_2023.08.18.CT.
Added a fresh table.
As always, I'm merely standing on the shoulders of Zanzer with my tables, i.e. he's the one that have done all the real work :)

Venoman98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Venoman98 »

MacOS please(
Please add the ability to use tables on macOS

Anorr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anorr »

Howdy

I've seen requests to get spells working with spells slots and upcast, then I stumbled upon this:

Code: Select all

UnlockSpell(Target_Stoneskin,AddChildren,d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf,,Wisdom)
UnlockSpell(Target_ConjureElemental_Container,MostPowerful,e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a)
First is obviously the spell, then we have:

AddChildren -- Ads all upcast variants of the spell
MostPowerful -- Cast at the highest spell variant unlocked, used for warlock slots
Third is the resource used to cast the spell:

d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf -- Standard spell slot
e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a -- Warlock spell slot
And the first example has a Wisdom casting stat override at the end.

dlite96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dlite96 »

When I add dragonborn breath to my character it stays at base damage, even when I give them the dragonborn tag it doesnt change. Anyone know what to do here?

ferryatlan10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ferryatlan10 »

does anyone know if having too many feats can cause stutters? (just on main character)

jojoz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jojoz »

hey guys, im trying to spawn in Karlach using this code

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local uuid = "S_DEN_CapturedGoblin_783d7572-a846-455f-b686-247a95263ebb"
local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")
writeString(cmdStr2, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #player, 0)
PrepareCall("AddPartyFollower")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

but i'm not entirely sure where to enter it and how to get it to actually function, whenever i would try to use it id be doing it through the lua script option and it wouldn't work at all. Any sort of help is appreciated

Neloz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neloz »

Can anyone else test to see if adding the below works to grant them the Polearm master feat with these please. From the Passives/Feats list posted it seems to add any random ones I've tested but not this feat.

PolearmMaster_AttackOfOpportunity
PolearmMaster_BonusAttack

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

Anorr wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:03 pm
Howdy

I've seen requests to get spells working with spells slots and upcast, then I stumbled upon this:

UnlockSpell(Target_Stoneskin,AddChildren,d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf,,Wisdom)
UnlockSpell(Target_ConjureElemental_Container,MostPowerful,e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a)
First is obviously the spell, then we have:

AddChildren -- Ads all upcast variants of the spell
MostPowerful -- Cast at the highest spell variant unlocked, used for warlock slots
Third is the resource used to cast the spell:

d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf -- Standard spell slot
e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a -- Warlock spell slot
And the first example has a Wisdom casting stat override at the end.
do you know if this still adds the spell to the "Common" (base character) spell list or to the class spell list (summoner, bard, etc.) ? is there possibly another trigger to include to add it for a specific class?

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Neloz wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:39 pm
Can anyone else test to see if adding the below works to grant them the Polearm master feat with these please. From the Passives/Feats list posted it seems to add any random ones I've tested but not this feat.

PolearmMaster_AttackOfOpportunity
PolearmMaster_BonusAttack
i had something similar, the passive shows up in the passive list in game but say we leveled up and have to select a feat, the passive isnt greyed out. in my case i started a new wizard character. I added moderate ar.prof using cheat table, which showed in the list in game. When selecting feat, moderate armor proficiency is still selectable, why is this? idk

PT-Eclipse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PT-Eclipse »

danmiro wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:41 am
EyeOfTheMind86 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:37 pm
which item spawner template should I use to spawn quest items? I'm trying to spawm an umbra orb, the one in the shar gauntlet but it doesn't seem to appear. I'm using the Last Item drop UUID scanner.
try one of this:

"2c17e294-2b38-40d1-9235-6e126f522466";"DEC_Dungeon_SharTemple_Gem_Socket_A_Socketed_A";"OBJ_Indestructible_Medium";"Umbral Gem";
"c13b0241-8f1f-4f8e-85ea-97f5f8ead4e1";"DEC_Dungeon_SharTemple_Gem_Socket_C";;"Umbral Gem";

;)
fd3fd8a9-a5fc-4726-9b6e-77f5ecf54cea worked for me

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

PT-Eclipse wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:09 pm
danmiro wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:41 am
EyeOfTheMind86 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:37 pm
which item spawner template should I use to spawn quest items? I'm trying to spawm an umbra orb, the one in the shar gauntlet but it doesn't seem to appear. I'm using the Last Item drop UUID scanner.
try one of this:

"2c17e294-2b38-40d1-9235-6e126f522466";"DEC_Dungeon_SharTemple_Gem_Socket_A_Socketed_A";"OBJ_Indestructible_Medium";"Umbral Gem";
"c13b0241-8f1f-4f8e-85ea-97f5f8ead4e1";"DEC_Dungeon_SharTemple_Gem_Socket_C";;"Umbral Gem";

;)
fd3fd8a9-a5fc-4726-9b6e-77f5ecf54cea worked for me
Thank you very much for that!