z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Killerzone101 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:45 am
fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 am
Killerzone101 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:20 am

So -
added this to script - local spell = "Projectile_MagicMissileofTheGods"
Doesnt seem to work. Feel like im doing something wrong.
These scripts were written to only work with assets already loaded in the default game and this looks like it is a spell that is added by this mod.
data "SpellContainerID" "FU_Library_Default"
This is a custom container named FU_Library_Default which means this spell isn't original. You could probably create a mod just for it or modify that FU mod, which would be easier than figuring out CE trying to inject it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HeLLFoRCee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeLLFoRCee »

Trip wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:15 am
Subslover wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:18 am
Anyone know how to add spells for sorcerer so it can be upcasted and also be used with metamagic?

I used for example (local spell = "Shout_ArmorOfAgathys"), but then it works as basic lvl1 spells only. :(
(It's a spell that works with upcasting/metamagic when choosing a certain draconic bloodline)
I asked something similar a while back and was told it would be easier to look for a mod vs CT memory changes especially given how add spells works using this.
The mod on nexus I found lets sorcerer learn spells from scrolls like a wizard. This places them into the proper level range and uses resources/upscales as normal. I think it was called Unearthed Arcana, though I am not sure that would help with Agathys since there not a scroll for that.
I searched on Nexus, but I couldn't find the mod you mentioned, can you share the link? If it's a problem, just say the name of the mod.

HeLLFoRCee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeLLFoRCee »

HeLLFoRCee wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:56 am
Trip wrote:
Subslover wrote:
Anyone know how to add spells for sorcerer so it can be upcasted and also be used with metamagic?

I used for example (local spell = "Shout_ArmorOfAgathys"), but then it works as basic lvl1 spells only. :(
(It's a spell that works with upcasting/metamagic when choosing a certain draconic bloodline)
I asked something similar a while back and was told it would be easier to look for a mod vs CT memory changes especially given how add spells works using this.
The mod on nexus I found lets sorcerer learn spells from scrolls like a wizard. This places them into the proper level range and uses resources/upscales as normal. I think it was called Unearthed Arcana, though I am not sure that would help with Agathys since there not a scroll for that.
I searched on Nexus, but I couldn't find the mod you mentioned, can you share the link? If it's a problem, just say the name of the mod.
I found the mod. Thanks for the information you shared.

Killerzone101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Killerzone101 »

HeLLFoRCee wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:56 am
Trip wrote:
Subslover wrote:

Hi there.

Here you go :
I cant seem to send the link :( but idk if u can this instead
fearlessrevolution
baldursgate3/mods/286?tab=posts&BH=2

Killerzone101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Killerzone101 »

Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:55 am
Killerzone101 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:45 am
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 am

These scripts were written to only work with assets already loaded in the default game and this looks like it is a spell that is added by this mod.
data "SpellContainerID" "FU_Library_Default"
This is a custom container named FU_Library_Default which means this spell isn't original. You could probably create a mod just for it or modify that FU mod, which would be easier than figuring out CE trying to inject it.
Is there a tutorial or somewhere where i can try learn it :) thanks

ichthyic
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ichthyic »

cheatycheater wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:44 am
ichthyic wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:39 am
I'm able to see how to use most of the cheats in the table, but how *exactly* does the item spawner work? it does not ask for a code. nothing pops up for you to enter anything. nothing happens when I select it.??
Right click the table row > click 'Change Script'. The UUID at the very top in red can be modified to whatever you like. You'll have to search this thread for more UUIDs, I'm afraid.

Toggling the cheat should spawn the item directly under your selected character's feet. Since items are relatively small in-game, the spawns are very easy to miss; walk around and hold the Alt key, and they should show up.
ah, thanks a lot. I kept thinking the placeholder text above the first spawn script line was supposed to be a script. *headdesk*.

DesperateForDick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DesperateForDick »

Can someone help me understand what I need to do with Game Object tags?

During character creation I accidentally clicked another race to look at the appearance. I didn't realize that it removed my penis. I just want to get it back.

I found this on the first page: "d27831df-2891-42e4-b615-ae555404918b GENITAL_PENIS" but I really have no idea what I'm doing or how to use this. I tried using Bing AI chat and it wasn't very helpful unsurprisingly.

PixelatedDrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PixelatedDrake »

What are the spawn id's for camp outfits and underwears? Search function here doesn't seem to be working for me...

ichthyic
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ichthyic »

DesperateForDick wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:13 am
I didn't realize that it removed my penis. I just want to get it back.
Maybe King Missile can help?

sorry, couldn't resist.

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:26 pm
Added Unlimited Prepared Spells and Force a Level Up When You Save

As always, backup your saves before you attempt to execute cheats like this level up script.

Also note, the game will crash if you enter the level up screen with a character that is already level 12 in some class.
Thank you for your effort, Zanzer! :)

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

Tell me, is there a table now, or a code where I can get ALL the ITEMS in the game?

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Oh, the "Set Minimum Roll" cheat is back! :D

Valdrrak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valdrrak »

Has anyone got the UUID for the "Gloves of Thievery" I cant seem to find it anywhere and I seemed to have screwed up the quest to enable the purchase of them

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

morning girls n guys

is it possible to make this boost permanent?

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "UnlockSpell(Target_WildMagic_Teleport)"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

thx in advance

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:26 pm
Added Unlimited Prepared Spells and Force a Level Up When You Save

As always, backup your saves before you attempt to execute cheats like this level up script.

Also note, the game will crash if you enter the level up screen with a character that is already level 12 in some class.
can you add the option to min/maximize the list window?
(hide the scan section)

and many thanks for the tables 8-)