Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by RogueTech »

roguewoa wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:04 pm
why? they aren't forced to read the forums. they choose to do so. granted there will always be people who never read the whole thread and ask the same questions, but it's not their responsibility to answer everyone. they aren't forum mods.
Really? I see you have a total of (3) posts, one of which was a question to SunBeam. SunBeam (Total posts:4517) and cfemen (Total posts:836) are respected modders, with cfemen the author of this one. I'm pretty sure they both feel they are "responsible" to monitor and reply to their posts in some way. The fact they are not "forum mods" has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The "forum mods" monitor the general forums. I was simply referring to (3) people who try their best to inform users of what they create.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

RogueTech wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:32 pm
I appreciate you stepping in. There are a lot of new posters here who behave like they're out on a stadium. They see "respect" as a "benefit". As long as they never intersect with users with seniority who bring a benefit to them, they won't respect said users T_T And that's -- really sorry -- the trend of GenZ: those who move way too fast to even learn the meaning of words.

Kiddzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kiddzu »

Is there a list of ALL quest items? Might be useful to have for things like Thaen seed and such :)

Axewalek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axewalek »

Hey! I've got a problem with the summon command, and I think this one's new. I'm using the Remnant2-Win64-Shipping_UE4SS.CT version of the script, on Steam version 383.678. I activate the table, Patch Exec Flag, Patch Summon, and Enable Console. Then I try to copy a Summon command.

The in-game console gives me an error:

Code: Select all

Command not recognised: summon
I've tried with and without caps, and with a variety of items. All of them give me the same error. I also tested KillSelf to see whether other console commands work, and that one works just fine.

Am I doing something wrong, or did something change?

EDIT: I think I've figured it out, testing...
Last edited by Axewalek on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShownDown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShownDown »

All commands just say "Command Not Recognized"

Axewalek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axewalek »

ShownDown wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:43 pm
I figured it out; it's the same problem as mine. You have to attach the script and activate the Cheat Manager while in the main menu of Remnant. (This wasn't obvious to me from the instructions, sorry.)
Axewalek wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:36 pm
Hey! I've got a problem with the summon command, and I think this one's new. I'm using the Remnant2-Win64-Shipping_UE4SS.CT version of the script, on Steam version 383.678. I activate the table, Patch Exec Flag, Patch Summon, and Enable Console. Then I try to copy a Summon command.

I've tried with and without caps, and with a variety of items. All of them give me the same error. I also tested KillSelf to see whether other console commands work, and that one works just fine.

AvidAcer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AvidAcer »

i accidently spawned and picked up 2 of each archetype anyway to delete the materials of the ones im not using lol

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Axewalek wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:55 pm
ShownDown wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:43 pm
I figured it out; it's the same problem as mine. You have to attach the script and activate the Cheat Manager while in the main menu of Remnant. (This wasn't obvious to me from the instructions, sorry.)
Axewalek wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Glad you were able to figure it out. Sorry it wasn't obvious to you from the instructions. It is on Page #1, at the very top, the 8th line down in BOLD red.

Patch Summon
Allows to create items,Instructions are here: viewtopic.php?p=306201#p306201
In order that this script works correctly it is required to use Cheat Engine 7.5 and you need to enable the Cheat Manager script in the Main Menu!

roguewoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roguewoa »

RogueTech wrote:
roguewoa wrote:
why? they aren't forced to read the forums. they choose to do so. granted there will always be people who never read the whole thread and ask the same questions, but it's not their responsibility to answer everyone. they aren't forum mods.
Really? I see you have a total of (3) posts, one of which was a question to SunBeam. SunBeam (Total posts:4517) and cfemen (Total posts:836) are respected modders, with cfemen the author of this one. I'm pretty sure they both feel they are "responsible" to monitor and reply to their posts in some way. The fact they are not "forum mods" has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The "forum mods" monitor the general forums. I was simply referring to (3) people who try their best to inform users of what they create.
You missed everything I said. These random 2 people have no obligation to respond to anyone here, of course the OP is not included in my statement. As far as my 3 post, I've been on here since 2019, I only made an account to respond to something in the past. I normally just grab what I need and leave, I don't need help clicking activate. But I guess being a fanboy and defending your hero gets rep on here and means something to people who never touch grass.
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:13 am
RogueTech wrote:
I appreciate you stepping in. There are a lot of new posters here who behave like they're out on a stadium. They see "respect" as a "benefit". As long as they never intersect with users with seniority who bring a benefit to them, they won't respect said users T_T And that's -- really sorry -- the trend of GenZ: those who move way too fast to even learn the meaning of words.
Respect is earned, and in the past I see you blatantly disrespect someone because they are new to modding and ask a basic question. Just don't respond and move along to your own tables you make. I've met a lot of smart idiots in my life, you are one of them.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

roguewoa wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:52 pm
RogueTech wrote:
roguewoa wrote:
You missed everything I said. These random 2 people have no obligation to respond to anyone here, of course the OP is not included in my statement. As far as my 3 post, I've been on here since 2019, I only made an account to respond to something in the past. I normally just grab what I need and leave, I don't need help clicking activate. But I guess being a fanboy and defending your hero gets rep on here and means something to people who never touch grass.
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:13 am
RogueTech wrote:
Respect is earned, and in the past I see you blatantly disrespect someone because they are new to modding and ask a basic question. Just don't respond and move along to your own tables you make. I've met a lot of smart idiots in my life, you are one of them.
So, you say you "normally just grab what 'you' need and leave" huh? But you didn't this time, you chose instead to start this. So since your done now, we'll take you up on your offer to leave. I know I'm done wasting any more time engaging with you. Have a great day.

Forblaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Forblaze »

Does anyone have a way to add XP to level up archetypes? Adding Tomes of Knowledge works but it seems to crash the game if you add multiple.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Forblaze wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:49 pm
Does anyone have a way to add XP to level up archetypes? Adding Tomes of Knowledge works but it seems to crash the game if you add multiple.
anon9's table has an XP multiplier script

zurex_alexis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zurex_alexis »

been using this table since 382.788 - 382.873 - 383.678,

just wanna say thanks.......

it work just fine.... and i got all the item list needed... almost all item, but like 90% of it is enough for me.....

there is never been any problem with this table... im wondering why everybody seems so hard to use it....

the table is there to download..... the list is there to read...........

anyway thanks....

zurex_alexis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zurex_alexis »

Forblaze wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:49 pm
yes, USE otehr TRAINER AND MULTIPLE THE EXP TO 500 or 1000.... it will get u fast level with 2 or 5 monmster kill

DrNinja245
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrNinja245 »

this is a video i made to help you guys out with the table and spawning items!!