Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ToonsieHD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by ToonsieHD »

chaosandcoffee wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:55 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the engine + other information on this thread. (Fmodel etc.) I'm super inexperienced with this stuff but was able to figure out how to summon quest items after some trial and error.

They use the following format:
"summon Quest_Item_[quest]_[item]_C" so for example I did "summon Quest_Item_Core_OverridePin_C"

Bare in mind I did already have the item on my adventure world (I started trying to figure this out because I found out you can't bring quest items from adventure to campaign.. Fuck trying to get the perfect campaign with nightweaver+seeker questline after I missed it and farmed the item/zone again) so I'm not 100% sure if that "loaded" the item as some people have said it needs to be, I was in Ward 13 when I spawned it though, not Ne'rud, and I hadn't even entered Ne'rud on the campaign world I spawned it in.

Just gonna tag the couple people who asked about quest items, too
Phaux wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:11 pm
Do you know what to put in the front for quest items? I've tried questitem, quest, item, few others and haven't had any luck.
kekmeister wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:06 am
Does anyone know how to summon Assassin Dagger quest item, i mess up my game by turning the item to weapon before inspecting the dagger
EDIT: I grabbed the ID of the Assassin Dagger for you since I had Fmodel open already, it should be: "summon Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger_C"
What about Kolkets Razor for the Nightweaver's Grudge? Can't seem to get it to work

Edit : Ignore my question above, using Patch Summon now. How do I go on about spawning the LodeStone Crown?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ToonsieHD on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

SureYes wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:16 am
Thanks for everyone who helped me with the realmwalker set! I read through the forum and learned a little about how summon works, however I am having trouble now trying to spawn class items.. in FModel the alchmenist engram is called MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist, so i tried doinbg summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Engrams/Materials/MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist.MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist_C and it didnt work. I tried messing around with the format and such and still no luck. Am I looking at the wrong thing? or is there another way to unlock archtypes?
try using the free archetypes mod from the nexus instead?

lightbearer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lightbearer »

A huge thank you to everyone for compiling the correct command codes. Interestingly, I can't get Decayed Margin (from Cass), Dead King's Memento (from cass), Rune Pistol (exchange Ravenous Medal at Nightweaver's web), or Rusted Navigator's Pendant to work with any commands. The last 2 aren't that difficult to get, but yet again getting all of Cass's items continues to elude me.

Note: I had already gotten the Navigator's Pendant by allowing Tal-Ratha to eat me, so maybe that's why.

ToonsieHD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ToonsieHD »

Ignore my last post, figured it out myself! Anyone interested, here's the summon code:
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Armor/Armor_Head_LodestoneCrown.Armor_Head_LodestoneCrown_c

LittleLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LittleLight »

TaKoDancer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:16 am
SureYes wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:16 am
Thanks for everyone who helped me with the realmwalker set! I read through the forum and learned a little about how summon works, however I am having trouble now trying to spawn class items.. in FModel the alchmenist engram is called MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist, so i tried doinbg summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Engrams/Materials/MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist.MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist_C and it didnt work. I tried messing around with the format and such and still no luck. Am I looking at the wrong thing? or is there another way to unlock archtypes?
try using the free archetypes mod from the nexus instead?
MI is the Material Instance, not the actual item.

Try this one:
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Archon.Material_Engram_Archon_C

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

or that, i was about to edit my comment suggesting maybe remove MI_

Boxs
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Boxs »

if anyone need any of these:
Spoiler
summon Weapon_CrescentMoon.Weapon_CrescentMoon_C
summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Trinkets/Rings/TightlyWoundCoil/Ring_TightlyWoundCoil.Ring_TightlyWoundCoil_C
summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/ArchersCrest/Ring_ArchersCrest.Ring_ArchersCrest_C
summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Trinkets/Rings/FaerinsSigil/Ring_FaerinsSigil.Ring_FaerinsSigil_C
summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Trinkets/Rings/ZaniasMalice/Ring_ZaniasMalice.Ring_ZaniasMalice_C
summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Trinkets/Amulets/EnergyDiverter/Amulet_EnergyDiverter.Amulet_EnergyDiverter_C
summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/EnlargedHeart/Relic_Consumable_EnlargedHeart.Relic_Consumable_EnlargedHeart_C
summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Trinkets/Amulets/AbrasiveWhetstone/Amulet_AbrasiveWhetstone.Amulet_AbrasiveWhetstone_C
summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Trinkets/Rings/RingOfFlawedBeauty/Ring_RingOfFlawedBeauty.Ring_RingOfFlawedBeauty_C
summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/DevouringLoop/Ring_DevouringLoop.Ring_DevouringLoop_C

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:34 pm
SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:31 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:23 pm

Thanks for the update now i can complete my collection without reroll "The Cass" anymore :(

here're my collection fresh start with all items & no upgrade
all amulets
all rings
all mods (i can't spawn mod directy so i spawn material instead)
all gems
all weapons
all armor
all relic
all special concoctions
all archtype unlock at level 1 fresh start
all event traits (except ones you from campaign & revivalist )
but no shard - shard is easy to get & complete

[Link]

there're command list i use too in text file just right click - select all - switch to your game - press F1 - Ctrl + V - Enter - LOTs of item will appear

ps. it is old short command that can use with my save file to spawn items only you have to login my save file & your together to summon items with this command - if i have time 'll update it into full that can use without my save
ps.2 i don't know how to post file on this site so i post my google drive link
For spawning mods, can you share an example line? Not sure what you mean by you spawned the material instead
like if i want a Time Lapse mod i'll just spawn Broken Timepiece (material) then go craft it at McCabe

Ahhhh, much appreciated. I went ahead and gathered all of the boss materials if anyone wants a list. Should be all of them, can just copy paste into the console:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/CursedDreamSilks/Material_CursedDreamSilks.Material_CursedDreamSilks_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/ImpostersHeart/Material_ImpostersHeart.Material_ImpostersHeart_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/MeldedHilt/Material_MeldedHilt.Material_MeldedHilt_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/NightweaversFinger/Material_NightweaversFinger.Material_NightweaversFinger_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/AlkahestPowder/Material_AlkahestPowder.Material_AlkahestPowder_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/BoneSap/Material_BoneSap.Material_BoneSap_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/ForlornFragment/Material_ForlornFragment.Material_ForlornFragment_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SacredHuntFeather/Material_SacredHuntFeather.Material_SacredHuntFeather_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/TaintedIchor/Material_TaintedIchor.Material_TaintedIchor_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/VeneratedSpearhead/Material_VeneratedSpearhead.Material_VeneratedSpearhead_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/AnamysEcho/Material_AnamysEcho.Material_AnamysEcho_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/BloodySteelSplinter/Material_BloodySteelSplinter.Material_BloodySteelSplinter_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/BrokenTimepiece/Material_BrokenTimepiece.Material_BrokenTimepiece_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/DecrepitRune/Material_DecrepitRune.Material_DecrepitRune_C

Summon /Game/World_Labyrinth/Items/Materials/Boss/ConfluxPrism/Material_ConfluxPrism.Material_ConfluxPrism_C

Summon /Game/World_Labyrinth/Items/Materials/World/CipherRod/Material_CipherRod.Material_CipherRod_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/AcidicJawbone/Material_AcidicJawbone.Material_AcidicJawbone_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/EidolonShard/Material_EidolonShard.Material_EidolonShard_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/ShinningEssenceEcho/Material_ShinningEssenceEcho.Material_ShinningEssenceEcho_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/SpicedBile/Material_SpicedBile.Material_SpicedBile_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/VoidCinder/Material_VoidCinder.Material_VoidCinder_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/CrackedShell/Material_CrackedShell.Material_CrackedShell_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/MutatedGrowth/Material_MutatedGrowth.Material_MutatedGrowth_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SeekerResidue/Material_SeekerResidue.Material_SeekerResidue_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SentrysOldIris/Material_SentrysOldIris.Material_SentrysOldIris_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/EscalationCircuit/Material_EscalationCircuit.Material_EscalationCircuit_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/IonicCrystal/Material_IonicCrystal.Material_IonicCrystal_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/StasisCore/Material_StasisCore.Material_StasisCore_C

Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Boss/ForgottenMemory/Material_ForgottenMemory.Material_ForgottenMemory_C

Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Miniboss/DreadCore/Material_DreadCore.Material_DreadCore_C

Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Miniboss/NecrocyteStrand/Material_NecrocyteStrand.Material_NecrocyteStrand_C

TxNiinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TxNiinja »

What do you mean by combining saves, do I need to replace my profile.sav with yours and use my sav.game or do I need both of yours, im a little confused. Thanks for compiling this though, sweet!

kevin_tolitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevin_tolitz »

hjho9510 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:29 pm
I have a question
When I make a +255 weapon, I upgrade the weapon by +1, find the stat, upgrade it to +3, find the stat...
By working on each one, the weapon made +255.
But armor cannot be upgraded.
How can I get +255 armor?
If possible, can you make a cheat table? or, as a request, it would be nice if you could at least explain how to make +255 armor.
I just used the table by anon9
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25274

Attach to process
Check Anon-9 scripts
Check highlight equipped weapon/armor finder
slap on the armor you want to +255
the item level which should be 0 change it to 255
go back to game hover over the armor and the defence value should be of a different color than normal
take it off
put it on again
should have a +255 armor

TxNiinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TxNiinja »

Update: I figured out everything except for certain items not spawning in through the console command F1, for example burden rings, krell axe, etc. Why is this, does anyone know how to get these weird items where the codes wont work, i dont understand.
Last edited by TxNiinja on Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

hjho9510
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjho9510 »

kevin_tolitz wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am
hjho9510 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:29 pm
I have a question
When I make a +255 weapon, I upgrade the weapon by +1, find the stat, upgrade it to +3, find the stat...
By working on each one, the weapon made +255.
But armor cannot be upgraded.
How can I get +255 armor?
If possible, can you make a cheat table? or, as a request, it would be nice if you could at least explain how to make +255 armor.
I just used the table by anon9
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25274

Attach to process
Check Anon-9 scripts
Check highlight equipped weapon/armor finder
slap on the armor you want to +255
the item level which should be 0 change it to 255
go back to game hover over the armor and the defence value should be of a different color than normal
take it off
put it on again
should have a +255 armor
You have no idea how much time I wasted trying to find this.
My search skills were abysmal!
Thank you so very much.

mushibugyo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mushibugyo »

Just wanted to say thanks for this! Ya'll are truly amazing. :) Just one question, what is the long command for summoning the Fae armor? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonathanVQP »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:19 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:27 pm
Code for Relic ( just summon them in ward 13 )

summon Relic_Consumable_UnsulliedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_PulsingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_ShieldedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_CrystalHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_SalvagedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_BloomingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_TormentedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_QuiltedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_SiphonHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_DivertingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_ResonatingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_RunedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_DecayedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_LifelessHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_ConstrainedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_ReprocessedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_EnlargedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_VoidHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_RipenedHeart_C
Can't summon some of the heart. I wonder if thats because I don't have those heart loaded up?
Every time I type in summon .... it gives me Command not recognized Summon.... How are you able to use the summon command in console mode?

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Is there a way to use the console to add all the traits to your character?