Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kevin_tolitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by kevin_tolitz »

misspikachuu wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:49 pm
kevin_tolitz wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:43 am
You can do that in cheat engine with the table here, check the highlighted equipped weapon and the max value you can put on level is 255, but fair warning that is a double edged sword. World difficulty scales with your items so the HP is the enemies and bosses scale as well (the number at the upper right corner of your map). Which means on areas you already visited with low levels you are become DEATH. But on new areas where you have not visited yet, God help you a single swipe from the mobs kills you. Ask me how I know :(
thank u, i'll check this out. i understand the world difficulty u said, is this like a temporary change? do i have to do this everytime i launch the game or i die, or if i do once it stays permanent and i cannot remove it?
Your +200ish gear will persist, even when you turn off and on the game. After you change the item level remove then reequip the gear to see the change reflect. You should see the damage numbers go brrrrrrr..... same for armor. World difficulty will also persist try going back to your old worlds, you'll find the level low on some, high on others. The boss and mobs on lvl 255 ain't no joke on the 2nd highest difficulty. Even with +255 on all armors they will melt you. Damage reduction caps on 80 iirc, so slapping on a +255 on 1 armor piece should give you all the damage reduction you'll want the rest is just fashion to make you look fabulous. But on world difficulty level 100 - 200+, you are paper regardless of 80% damage reduction (on the plus side, it should force you to "git gud" because no mistakes can be made on that high of a world difficulty.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

misspikachuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misspikachuu »

kevin_tolitz wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:14 pm

Your +200ish gear will persist, even when you turn off and on the game. After you change the item level remove then reequip the gear to see the change reflect. You should see the damage numbers go brrrrrrr..... same for armor. World difficulty will also persist try going back to your old worlds, you'll find the level low on some, high on others. The boss and mobs on lvl 255 ain't no joke on the 2nd highest difficulty. Even with +255 on all armors they will melt you. Damage reduction caps on 80 iirc, so slapping on a +255 on 1 armor piece should give you all the damage reduction you'll want the rest is just fashion to make you look fabulous. But on world difficulty level 100 - 200+, you are paper regardless of 80% damage reduction (on the plus side, it should force you to "git gud" because no mistakes can be made on that high of a world difficulty.
thanks for the detailed explanation, i just wish there was a way to keep the world 21 and just run around killing everything lol. i mean i can still do that by modifying the dmg of weapon instead of levels, but then i'd have to do it everytime i launch the game or die, plus i can only do it when i am the host and not when playing with friends. thank you!

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

anyone got Burden of the Gambler ring ?

i'm will to trade i'm only missing this ring on my character to complete my items collection , already got others

trade by

i will invite you to my world then i can summon this Burden of the Gambler ring and then you can invite me to your world and summon anything

i got all relics , all amulets , all weapons , all armors , all gems and almost all rings missing only this ring

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:32 pm
anyone got Burden of the Gambler ring ?

i'm will to trade i'm only missing this ring on my character to complete my items collection , already got others

trade by

i will invite you to my world then i can summon this Burden of the Gambler ring and then you can invite me to your world and summon anything

i got all relics , all amulets , all weapons , all armors , all gems and almost all rings missing only this ring
any chance u will be sharing ur save file? would be alot appreciated if u do ^^ its been hard to find most items around the place lol

KRou705
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KRou705 »

Does anyone know how to add more Blood Moon Essence. try using commands "Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10" but it didn't work

DemiDemiGodo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DemiDemiGodo »

KRou705 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:32 pm
Does anyone know how to add more Blood Moon Essence. try using commands "Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10" but it didn't work
Worked for me using what you wrote. Maybe make sure there is no space at the end (ie : Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10 )

KRou705
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KRou705 »

DemiDemiGodo wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:47 pm
KRou705 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:32 pm
Worked for me using what you wrote. Maybe make sure there is no space at the end (ie : Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10 )
Thanks now it worked for me

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Fast charge option?)

dotaxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dotaxis »

chaosandcoffee wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:55 pm
EDIT: I grabbed the ID of the Assassin Dagger for you since I had Fmodel open already, it should be: "summon Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger_C"
Couldn't get that to work in my game. I got the dagger in my friend's game but got disconnected and it got removed from my inventory. After 3 rerolls trying to get it again I've resorted to use Cheat Engine but I can't seem to find the right item.

From what I could see in FModel, there are 3 variations but I couldn't find anything with the _C suffix to make it drop.

chaosandcoffee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaosandcoffee »

dotaxis wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:07 pm
chaosandcoffee wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:55 pm
EDIT: I grabbed the ID of the Assassin Dagger for you since I had Fmodel open already, it should be: "summon Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger_C"
Couldn't get that to work in my game. I got the dagger in my friend's game but got disconnected and it got removed from my inventory. After 3 rerolls trying to get it again I've resorted to use Cheat Engine but I can't seem to find the right item.

From what I could see in FModel, there are 3 variations but I couldn't find anything with the _C suffix to make it drop.
The C suffix didn't appear in FModel. But that's what got the OverridePin to work for me. (but again, I did have the item on my adventure world, which may of been "loading" it.)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Well, I experimented around today with UE5 and tested my results on Remnant 2 :)

If you download the newest table you will find a Patch Summon script, this allows to use the Summon command with a path argument.

Little example:
Lets say you create a fresh character and you want to have some BloodMoonEssence.
Using my Give Resource script would give you an error "class not found" and the Summon console command would just do nothing.

With the Summon Patch you can do this:

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/BloodMoonEssence/Material_BloodMoonEssence.Material_BloodMoonEssence_C
Now it shouldn't matter if the class is loaded or not, the item should spawn infront of you.
If the summon works you can eventually use my Give Resource script to give you any amount you want ( e.g Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|99 will work now )

You can read through the next pages to see posts that already contains lots of paths ( weapons,rings,mutators )
for example:
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/LongGuns/Standard/Shotgun/Weapon_Shotgun.Weapon_Shotgun_C = Fords Shotgun ( thanks to SortaLewd )

//

List from iv2b that contains weapons, armor, rings, amulets and gems: viewtopic.php?p=306405#p306405

My List with Consumables + Materials:

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/AcidicJawbone/Material_AcidicJawbone.Material_AcidicJawbone_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/LumeniteCrystal/Material_LumeniteCrystal.Material_LumeniteCrystal_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Explorer.Material_Engram_Explorer_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/BloodMoonEssence/Material_BloodMoonEssence.Material_BloodMoonEssence_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Irons/01_Iron/Material_Iron.Material_Iron_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Irons/02_ForgedIron/Material_ForgedIron.Material_ForgedIron_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Irons/03_GalvanizedIron/Material_GalvanizedIron.Material_GalvanizedIron_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Irons/04_HardenedIron/Material_HardenedIron.Material_HardenedIron_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Hunter.Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Hunter_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Hunter.Material_Engram_Hunter_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Medic.Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Medic_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Medic.Material_Engram_Medic_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Challenger.Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Challenger_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Challenger.Material_Engram_Challenger_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Simulacrum/Material_HiddenContainer_Simulacrum.Material_HiddenContainer_Simulacrum_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Simulacrum/Material_Simulacrum.Material_Simulacrum_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Gunslinger.Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Gunslinger_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Engineer.Material_Engram_Engineer_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Handler.Item_HiddenContainer_Material_Engram_Handler_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Handler.Material_Engram_Handler_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/GemFragments/Material_RelicDust.Material_RelicDust_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Gunslinger.Material_Engram_Gunslinger_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/LumeniteCrystal/Material_LumeniteCorrupted.Material_LumeniteCorrupted_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Base.Material_Engram_Base_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/RootGanglia/Material_RootGanglia.Material_RootGanglia_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/TomeOfKnowledge/Material_TomeOfKnowledge.Material_TomeOfKnowledge_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Scraps/Material_Scraps.Material_Scraps_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Summoner.Material_Engram_Summoner_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Invader.Material_Engram_Invader_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Archon.Material_Engram_Archon_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Alchemist.Material_Engram_Alchemist_C
Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Boss/ForgottenMemory/Material_ForgottenMemory.Material_ForgottenMemory_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/AlkahestPowder/Material_AlkahestPowder.Material_AlkahestPowder_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/Miniboss/AgnosiaDriftwood/Material_AgnosiaDriftwood.Material_AgnosiaDriftwood_C
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/BloodySteelSplinter/Material_BloodySteelSplinter.Material_BloodySteelSplinter_C
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/BoneSap/Material_BoneSap.Material_BoneSap_C
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/BrokenTimepiece/Material_BrokenTimepiece.Material_BrokenTimepiece_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/Miniboss/CordycepGland/Material_CordycepGland.Material_CordycepGland_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/CrackedShell/Material_CrackedShell.Material_CrackedShell_C
Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Miniboss/DreadCore/Material_DreadCore.Material_DreadCore_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/EscalationCircuit/Material_EscalationCircuit.Material_EscalationCircuit_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/FaithSeed/Material_FaithSeed.Material_FaithSeed_C
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/ForlornFragment/Material_ForlornFragment.Material_ForlornFragment_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/HeartOfTheFurnace/Material_HeartSeed.Material_HeartSeed_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/IonicCrystal/Material_IonicCrystal.Material_IonicCrystal_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/MutatedGrowth/Material_MutatedGrowth.Material_MutatedGrowth_C
Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Miniboss/NecrocyteStrand/Material_NecrocyteStrand.Material_NecrocyteStrand_C
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SacredHuntFeather/Material_SacredHuntFeather.Material_SacredHuntFeather_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/ScrollOfBinding/Material_ScrollOfBinding.Material_ScrollOfBinding_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SeekerResidue/Material_SeekerResidue.Material_SeekerResidue_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SentrysOldIris/Material_SentrysOldIris.Material_SentrysOldIris_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SoulSliver/Material_SoulSliver.Material_SoulSliver_C
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/StasisCore/Material_StasisCore.Material_StasisCore_C
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/TaintedIchor/Material_TaintedIchor.Material_TaintedIchor_C
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/Miniboss/TwilightDactylus/Material_TwilightDactylus.Material_TwilightDactylus_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/ThaenFruit/03_ThaenFruit_Elder/Consumable_ThaenFruit_Elder.Consumable_ThaenFruit_Elder_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/ThaenFruit/02_ThaenFruit_Mature/Consumable_ThaenFruit_Mature.Consumable_ThaenFruit_Mature_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/ThaenFruit/04_ThaenFruit_Celestial/Consumable_ThaenFruit_Celestial.Consumable_ThaenFruit_Celestial_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/ThaenFruit/ThaenFruitBase/Consumable_ThaenFruit_Base.Consumable_ThaenFruit_Base_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/VerdantTea/Consumable_VerdantTea.Consumable_VerdantTea_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/RootWater/Consumable_RootWater.Consumable_RootWater_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/MudToothsTonic/Consumable_MudToothsTonic.Consumable_MudToothsTonic_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/DarkCider/Consumable_DarkCider.Consumable_DarkCider_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/StrongDrink/Consumable_StrongDrink.Consumable_StrongDrink_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/BarkExtract/Consumable_BarkExtract.Consumable_BarkExtract_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/ChilledSteam/Consumable_ChilledSteam.Consumable_ChilledSteam_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/TranquilityFont/Consumable_TranquilityFont.Consumable_TranquilityFont_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/BottledShaedberry/Consumable_BottledShaedberry.Consumable_BottledShaedberry_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/MudToothsElixir/Consumable_MudToothsElixir.Consumable_MudToothsElixir_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/MudToothsStew/Consumable_MudToothsStew.Consumable_MudToothsStew_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/SanguineVapor/Consumable_SanguineVapor.Consumable_SanguineVapor_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/AmmoBox/Consumable_AmmoBox.Consumable_AmmoBox_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/RocketFuel/Consumable_RocketFuel.Consumable_RocketFuel_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/ConfidenceBooster/Consumable_ConfidenceBooster.Consumable_ConfidenceBooster_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/BlackTar/Consumable_BlackTar.Consumable_BlackTar_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/BlackTar/Projectile_Consumable_BlackTar.Projectile_Consumable_BlackTar_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/BlackTar/Aura_Consumable_BlackTar.Aura_Consumable_BlackTar_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/PipeBomb/Consumable_PipeBomb.Consumable_PipeBomb_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/Xenoplasm/Consumable_Xenoplasm.Consumable_Xenoplasm_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/BindingOrb/Consumable_BindingOrb.Consumable_BindingOrb_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/BindingOrb/Projectile_Consumable_BindingOrb.Projectile_Consumable_BindingOrb_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/BindingOrb/Aura_Consumable_BindingOrb.Aura_Consumable_BindingOrb_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/Brightstone/Aura_Consumable_Brightstone.Aura_Consumable_Brightstone_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/Brightstone/Consumable_Brightstone.Consumable_Brightstone_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/Brightstone/Projectile_Consumable_Brightstone.Projectile_Consumable_Brightstone_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/DarkFluid/Consumable_DarkFluid.Consumable_DarkFluid_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/Grenade/Consumable_Grenade.Consumable_Grenade_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/Grenade/Projectile_Consumable_Grenade.Projectile_Consumable_Grenade_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/GulSerum/Consumable_GulSerum.Consumable_GulSerum_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/PurifiedSalve/Consumable_PurifiedSalve.Consumable_PurifiedSalve_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/TimewormUnguent/Consumable_TimewornUnguent.Consumable_TimewornUnguent_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/OilskinTonic/Consumable_OilskinBalm.Consumable_OilskinBalm_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/FrenzyDust/Consumable_FrenzyDust.Consumable_FrenzyDust_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/LiquidSpice/Consumable_Spice.Consumable_Spice_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/EtherealOrb/Consumable_EtherealOrb.Consumable_EtherealOrb_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/Antidote/Consumable_Antidote.Consumable_Antidote_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/MudRub/Consumable_MudRub.Consumable_MudRub_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/Bloodwort/Consumable_BloodRoot.Consumable_BloodRoot_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Concoctions/SacredLakewater/Consumable_SacredLakewater.Consumable_SacredLakewater_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/Bandage/Consumable_Bandage.Consumable_Bandage_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/LiquidEscape/Consumable_LiquidEscape.Consumable_LiquidEscape_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Misc/KoaraPellet/Consumable_KoaraPellet.Consumable_KoaraPellet_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/UnsulliedHeart/Relic_Consumable_UnsulliedHeart.Relic_Consumable_UnsulliedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/PulsingHeart/Relic_Consumable_PulsingHeart.Relic_Consumable_PulsingHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/ShieldedHeart/Relic_Consumable_ShieldedHeart.Relic_Consumable_ShieldedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/CrystalHeart/Relic_Consumable_CrystalHeart.Relic_Consumable_CrystalHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/TranquilHeart/Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart.Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/SalvagedHeart/Relic_Consumable_SalvagedHeart.Relic_Consumable_SalvagedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/BloomingHeart/Relic_Consumable_BloomingHeart.Relic_Consumable_BloomingHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/QuiltedHeart/Relic_Consumable_QuiltedHeart.Relic_Consumable_QuiltedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/SiphonHeart/Relic_Consumable_SiphonHeart.Relic_Consumable_SiphonHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/DivertingHeart/Relic_Consumable_DivertingHeart.Relic_Consumable_DivertingHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/ResonatingHeart/Relic_Consumable_ResonatingHeart.Relic_Consumable_ResonatingHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/RunedHeart/Relic_Consumable_RunedHeart.Relic_Consumable_RunedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/DecayedHeart/Relic_Consumable_DecayedHeart.Relic_Consumable_DecayedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/LifelessHeart/Relic_Consumable_LifelessHeart.Relic_Consumable_LifelessHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/ConstrainedHeart/Relic_Consumable_ConstrainedHeart.Relic_Consumable_ConstrainedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/ReprocessedHeart/Relic_Consumable_ReprocessedHeart.Relic_Consumable_ReprocessedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/EnlargedHeart/Relic_Consumable_EnlargedHeart.Relic_Consumable_EnlargedHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/VoidHeart/Relic_Consumable_VoidHeart.Relic_Consumable_VoidHeart_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/RipenedHeart/Relic_Consumable_RipenedHeart.Relic_Consumable_RipenedHeart_C
It should also be possible to add stuff that can't be picked up.
e.g use the Summon command to load the class and then use my Give Resource script to add it to the inventory, in theory it should work but I didn't test it!
Last edited by cfemen on Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.

hjho9510
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjho9510 »

kevin_tolitz wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:14 pm
misspikachuu wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:49 pm
kevin_tolitz wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:43 am
You can do that in cheat engine with the table here, check the highlighted equipped weapon and the max value you can put on level is 255, but fair warning that is a double edged sword. World difficulty scales with your items so the HP is the enemies and bosses scale as well (the number at the upper right corner of your map). Which means on areas you already visited with low levels you are become DEATH. But on new areas where you have not visited yet, God help you a single swipe from the mobs kills you. Ask me how I know :(
thank u, i'll check this out. i understand the world difficulty u said, is this like a temporary change? do i have to do this everytime i launch the game or i die, or if i do once it stays permanent and i cannot remove it?
I have a question
When I make a +255 weapon, I upgrade the weapon by +1, find the stat, upgrade it to +3, find the stat...
By working on each one, the weapon made +255.
But armor cannot be upgraded.
How can I get +255 armor?
If possible, can you make a cheat table? or, as a request, it would be nice if you could at least explain how to make +255 armor.

dotaxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dotaxis »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:19 pm
Well, I experimented around today with UE5 and tested my results on Remnant 2 :)

If you download the newest table you will find a Patch Summon script, this allows to use the Summon command with a path argument.

Little example:
Lets say you create a fresh character and you want to have some BloodMoonEssence.
Using my Give Resource script would give you an error "class not found" and the Summon console command would just do nothing.

With the Summon Patch you can do this:

Now it shouldn't matter if the class is loaded or not, the item should spawn infront of you.
If the summon works you can eventually use my Give Resource script to give you any amount you want ( e.g Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|99 will work now )

[Link]

It should also be possible to add stuff that can't be picked up.
e.g use the Summon command to load the class and then use my Give Resource script to add it to the inventory, in theory it should work but I didn't test it!

Okay happy experimenting with it!
This is a game changer! Will test when I get home. Thanks!

TxNiinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TxNiinja »

Hey I am a bit new to CE, can you explain how to add in items using the cheat engine summon updated table. By items I mean weapons and armor, is that possible, or only materials? I cant figure it out. Thanks alot for putting this together!

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

dotaxis wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:51 pm

This is a game changer! Will test when I get home. Thanks!
I just tested it and It was possible to spawn resources that didn't work before. I really hope we can add items with that :wub:
Does someone has a list of all, or many, weapons+armor paths?
TxNiinja wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:55 pm
Hey I am a bit new to CE, can you explain how to add in items using the cheat engine summon updated table. By items I mean weapons and armor, is that possible, or only materials? I cant figure it out. Thanks alot for putting this together!
Hi. Yes it should work but you need a valid weapon or armor path.