Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 (incl DLCs) (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 (incl DLCs) (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ do i understand you correctly, in that you want "passing of a game_day" take longer then normal ingame ? Wow, that sounds very interes.... (you hear a deep and persistent snoring in the background)...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... i'm back (awake): yes, it can be done, and for a "simple" logical reason: you can change the time manually already; and it sticks. iow one could write some script that does this automatically...
That said: my approach would be to check 'what writes to this value ?'. And I'm pretty sure some multiplier will be applied prior to writing/updating that time_value. (or you can insert one there and then)
=> find that multiplier, change it manually and see what happens...

anyways: I have a quick look this evening, and report back...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exiled1517
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 (incl DLCs) (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Exiled1517 »

Yes "passing of game_day" lol

Yeah i know there is change the time manually but its another thing, yes? hahah

i love making game like this more immersive and for me personally day cycle in this game feel so fast

Thanks for the answer by the way!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ let me know how this works out for you. And keep in mind that I only did some basic testing; nothing extensive. So if you DO come across (related) issues, then report back ofc... (i'm using/showing their multiplier here btw)
ps: time delay practical: multiply by 10 = 10x slower ~ divide by 10 = 10x faster... give or take :dry:

Exiled1517
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Exiled1517 »

Awesome, i'll give it a try and report back if i find any issues... Thanks Paul!

Exiled1517
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Exiled1517 »

Alright, i think i've found some issues related to using Time Delay script. I've been playing for 2 hours and this is what i found tho

Once you checked the Time Delay box, this happened :

1. Map starts to flicker once i started moving my character or move my camera (tested on Land and Naval)

2. One of character body parts or cloth parts will go missing after some time. I personally got Edward's Hand is missing and his Back Lower Robes (?) so far and nothing more. You have to pause then unpause to show it back

3. Screen flickering:
- After you fall from high enough place (where Edward land and he will roll) screen are flickering for a second
- Naval battle has even more worse screen flicker. It will happen when Shooting cannon, Shooting swivels and Getting damaged

Note: Melee Combat has no issue

That is the issue i found so far, on functionality it works well and i personally find myself comfortable on 230 value (close to like one minute real world, six minutes in game).

i'll give you more update if i found another issue

Cheers!

** Update **
4. Harpooning also got screen flicker issue, and the game broke where character fall below out of the map

5. Storm never ends and cause flickering at some point (i think when there is Rogue Wave and Tornadoes)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for reporting back; appreciated !

and yep, i was afraid of that, in particular during cutscenes/mission starts-ending/andwhatnot. and it appears, there is indeed a lot more 'andwhatnot'. What probably happens here is, that during those particular moments, the game either accesses that part of the code and/or updates that multiplier temporarily ?!
=> one way of finding out:
1. right-click 'time delay' line, choose 'group config' and disable 'hide children': it will now show the multiplier without the script being enabled.
2. right-click 'multiplier' line and choose 'find out what accesses this address': you'll notice that it will immediately show 1 line. continue playing, and make/save a prtscreen of that window. if this "checking" has little/no effect on your gameplay, do this for about 30-60min... <= get me that image (assuming more lines were added during progress)
=> keep in mind that i might not be able to do anything about it, if i can not distinct between them events...

ps: i remember seeing some hud_flickering as well, but did not think much of it...

Exiled1517
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Exiled1517 »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:10 am
^ thx for reporting back; appreciated !

and yep, i was afraid of that, in particular during cutscenes/mission starts-ending/andwhatnot. and it appears, there is indeed a lot more 'andwhatnot'. What probably happens here is, that during those particular moments, the game either accesses that part of the code and/or updates that multiplier temporarily ?!
=> one way of finding out:
1. right-click 'time delay' line, choose 'group config' and disable 'hide children': it will now show the multiplier without the script being enabled.
2. right-click 'multiplier' line and choose 'find out what accesses this address': you'll notice that it will immediately show 1 line. continue playing, and make/save a prtscreen of that window. if this "checking" has little/no effect on your gameplay, do this for about 30-60min... <= get me that image (assuming more lines were added during progress)
=> keep in mind that i might not be able to do anything about it, if i can not distinct between them events...

ps: i remember seeing some hud_flickering as well, but did not think much of it...
For example, like this, sir? is this the right window?
[Link]

** UPDATE **
i have no idea what this is, but i think this is what i can show lol. If you need more of debugging, i'll be happy to help!
[Link]

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ yep, that is what i meant. it is pretty clear that one can not manipulate that system_multiplier directly. iow I'll need to "introduce" one myself... will check this evening, and pm you a test_Table...

Exiled1517
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Exiled1517 »

Alright, thanks Paul!

IlanMS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IlanMS »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 6:00 am
^ upload your exe somewhere, and pm link. If not activating, right-click script and report error (if there is one)...
ps: i only tested on latest vs; if you use specific repack (elamigos/fitgirl/etc) do mention/pm.
Any news about ship god mode? Or anything else that can beat the Legendaries with basic ship?

IlanMS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IlanMS »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:01 pm
^ yep, that is what i meant. it is pretty clear that one can not manipulate that system_multiplier directly. iow I'll need to "introduce" one myself... will check this evening, and pm you a test_Table...
Also, can't enavle cheats. Game + save has loaded, and the cheats checkmark is inactive

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ as for:
* ship god mode: you can lock the ship's 'health', which - if i recall well - does the trick
* right-click the script, and report back the error. if you make a prtscrn, then post image_link here.
also: which vs are you using ? if cracked, which one. that said: will additionally only support ElAmigos/FG vs (both being v1.05) though...

GiGaMo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GiGaMo »

Hello. Will this be update to v1.08?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ did you try already? and if you did, which of the features are not working ?

GiGaMo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GiGaMo »

I did and it seems all features doesn't work for me. the AC4 table that i can find here doesn't work either for v1.08. i wasn't sure if jackdaw edition is different from gold edition on steam. If it is do tell me.