F1 23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 23

Post by Acido »

saint666 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:27 pm
I tried to upload the a screen shot but to illustrate but I got an "invalid extension" despite trying all sorts of formats

in career mode Under the R&D there is Pie chart that shows the progress of each development area (aero, chassis, powertrain and durability)... on that chart there is colored section that shows the progress and a dotted line that shows the "potential Performance" of your team..in addition there is the shaded area beyond the dotted line which is maximum/competition potential

some teams their development potential is below maximum.. e.g. McLaren is slightly limited in aero, chassis and durability.. im not sure that will change with factory status cos it did not change not in f1 22

so would like to edit and allow for maximum potential in all development areas
Right i see, well to my understanding these are just visual representation for a lot of different factors. Like factory upgrades, any bonuses (or penalties) you have in various factory departments etc. Upgrading your factory would change these potentials anyway. The fact is that every team whatever its player or CPU controlled will have the potential to max out everything over time. The CPU teams upgrades things the same way the player would do. Whenever they have resource points to do so they will upgrade certain parts, if they have a bigger factory (eg. the bigger teams) they will be able to upgrade multiple things per department at the same time, as long as they have enough resource points to do so ofc. You can directly affect how many resource points CPU teams are assigned by using the resource multiplier already in the table. If you cut off their supply of resource points entirely, they won't be able to do any further upgrades. If you increase their supply, they will upgrade even more parts and so forth. Now obviously not every team will be given the same amount of points, so any increase will ofc be a case of the strong getting even stronger because they would gain more points than the smaller teams and on top of this, they have a bigger factory already so they are able to get things done faster and thus move ahead in the upgrade race.

As for going even deeper into it than that, i don't really have any interest in doing so. Sorry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

saint666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saint666 »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:00 pm
saint666 wrote:
Acido wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:22 pm

Not sure what this means? potential is the same for any team, only limited by time and resource points they have available to them, as well as their factory status on how many simultaneous things they can work on at a time in the same department.

Also I updated the table with Update #2 which includes the R&D option and grip equalization on session start.
I tried to upload the a screen shot but to illustrate but I got an "invalid extension" despite trying all sorts of formats

in career mode Under the R&D there is Pie chart that shows the progress of each development area (aero, chassis, powertrain and durability)... on that chart there is colored section that shows the progress and a dotted line that shows the "potential Performance" of your team..in addition there is the shaded area beyond the dotted line which is maximum/competition potential

some teams their development potential is below maximum.. e.g. McLaren is slightly limited in aero, chassis and durability.. im not sure that will change with factory status cos it did not change not in f1 22

Or..

... You could use EEA and extract the team's VTF files and learn how to make them faster. That's just what I do you see. That'll be your best choice of action. Trust me, mixing VTF file editing with Aci's table is where the magic is.
The aim of the edit is not just to go faster ... there are plenty of options on Aci table that make you go quick.. the objective is not to miss out on areas of developments/components cos of the game set those limitation... Mclaren in F1 22 had 1 area of limitation (aero). in 23 its 3.. so you invest to improve a car that is going to be limited from the outset.

Im not sure what im suggesting is possible but it would be nice to unlock the full potential of ur favorite team.. without jumping to a Redull or Ferrari to get those 1 or 2 final components..

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Right but the reason they are limited has everything to do with external factors inside the factory. Whatever or not these things actually ever changes for AI teams i am not entirely sure honestly. But they will change on the players team as you progress your factory teams.

saint666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saint666 »

Acido wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:10 pm
saint666 wrote:

Right i see, well to my understanding these are just visual representation for a lot of different factors. Like factory upgrades, any bonuses (or penalties) you have in various factory departments etc. Upgrading your factory would change these potentials anyway. The fact is that every team whatever its player or CPU controlled will have the potential to max out everything over time. The CPU teams upgrades things the same way the player would do. Whenever they have resource points to do so they will upgrade certain parts, if they have a bigger factory (eg. the bigger teams) they will be able to upgrade multiple things per department at the same time, as long as they have enough resource points to do so ofc. You can directly affect how many resource points CPU teams are assigned by using the resource multiplier already in the table. If you cut off their supply of resource points entirely, they won't be able to do any further upgrades. If you increase their supply, they will upgrade even more parts and so forth. Now obviously not every team will be given the same amount of points, so any increase will ofc be a case of the strong getting even stronger because they would gain more points than the smaller teams and on top of this, they have a bigger factory already so they are able to get things done faster and thus move ahead in the upgrade race.

As for going even deeper into it than that, i don't really have any interest in doing so. Sorry.
it could be linked to factory upgrades which could be linked to the cash generated/earned... so maybe editing the factory is the way to go..

Anyways really thanx and appreciate your response and input

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

saint666 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:35 pm
AceOfSpades wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:00 pm
saint666 wrote:

Or..

... You could use EEA and extract the team's VTF files and learn how to make them faster. That's just what I do you see. That'll be your best choice of action. Trust me, mixing VTF file editing with Aci's table is where the magic is.
The aim of the edit is not just to go faster ... there are plenty of options on Aci table that make you go quick.. the objective is not to miss out on areas of developments/components cos of the game set those limitation... Mclaren in F1 22 had 1 area of limitation (aero). in 23 its 3.. so you invest to improve a car that is going to be limited from the outset.

Im not sure what im suggesting is possible but it would be nice to unlock the full potential of ur favorite team.. without jumping to a Redull or Ferrari to get those 1 or 2 final components..
The VTF Files have upgrades, there are many ways with Aci's table. Expect the ways I suggest, let you make up the gap, if you want or feel like there is, you can make every car equalized. It's more direct editing, you can do yourself. VTF File Editing allows you to get closer racing.

Check McLaren's F1 22 VTF, F1 23's VTF and other team's VTF. There's like a string for every possible thing in those to be honest here. Use Erp Archiver 9.1!

The person you are requesting from just worked very hard to complete the table and will be busy with other things for heaps of time. Thank you for understanding. Aci made the table, despite knowning they'll be waiting for a later time to play their own copy, the copy I bought for Aci.

What I would like and suggest, you find how to edit the VTF files. You will see what I mean and you will get what you want. Take a read. You should be able to notice values you can match.

--

Last edited by AceOfSpades on Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

styx97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by styx97 »

Hi, nice CT but how can i change the value, example, grip rate 102%, power etc?

zealousideal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zealousideal »

When trying to join any lobby I get kicked since the integrity of my game files can't be verified. This is pretty annoying.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

zealousideal wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:51 am
When trying to join any lobby I get kicked since the integrity of my game files can't be verified. This is pretty annoying.
Disclaimer: This table is made for single player use only. I do not support nor condone use in online play.

Says it right at the top.
styx97 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:45 pm
Hi, nice CT but how can i change the value, example, grip rate 102%, power etc?
Well, maybe try typing 1.02 into Grip [Player]!

York2016
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by York2016 »

the grip modifier is very powerful this year, about 9 points difference in AI difficulty (92 vs 101) at Bahrain with just 1.025x grip

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

York2016 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:52 pm
the grip modifier is very powerful this year, about 9 points difference in AI difficulty (92 vs 101) at Bahrain with just 1.025x grip
That's why I VTF edit, for closer racing.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello,
something is already known about it: [Link]?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Semir12345 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:44 pm
Hello,
something is already known about it: [Link]?
Not sure linking other sites is allowed here, and we already know about the Anti-Cheat. It's not going to change anything. Period. Not even EA-Anti Cheat will change anything. This is a non-issue.

Additionally what's known is F1Sensor. This table is not for online-use. This table has nothing to do with F1Sensor etc and so on.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello,
I know that it is now possible to play with mods in FIFA 23 (I know, different topic. Just wanted to mention it). But an anti-cheat program will recognize whether the cheat engine is running in the background or whether it is interfering with the F1 23 process? It is clear to me that it is only intended for offline use. The online mode has never interested me.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Semir12345 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:20 am
Hello,
I know that it is now possible to play with mods in FIFA 23 (I know, different topic. Just wanted to mention it). But an anti-cheat program will recognize whether the cheat engine is running in the background or whether it is interfering with the F1 23 process? It is clear to me that it is only intended for offline use. The online mode has never interested me.
Read what I said above. Look, truth be told. I do not need to deal with this, nor do I need someone like you to tell me nonsense like you have. No Anti-Cheat is going to stop this for offline-use. In fax, I already bypassed that Anti-Cheat, I already took steps to bypass that anti-cheat for offline-use.

I don't have to worry about that Anti-cheat.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Be that as it may, if people would stop being idiots and use cheats online then we wouldn't even have this problem to deal with.

And despite what ace may claim, it is obviously gonna be a problem for offline use. Can it be bypassed in offline? most likely, with time, but it's not gonna be an easy thing to do.

I would encourage you to disable auto updates for the game and NOT to update it whenever the patch hits, until it can be verified if it will work or not.
Last edited by Acido on Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.