Miasma Chronicles

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dodo Dada
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Miasma Chronicles

Post by Dodo Dada »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Dodo Dada on Wed May 31, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dodo Dada
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dodo Dada »

Last edited by Dodo Dada on Wed May 31, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thank you for the table.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Any multiplier for damage against enemies & against hero, resources/currencies gain, movement speed, and all that kind of stuff would be very appreciated :mrgreen:

And a way to change the camera distance (increase and decrease) so we could zoom in/out in the scene instead of having a fixed distance camera, would be amazing ! :wub:

Infinite consumables and infinite items would be amazing too of course :oops: .

Thanks again for the table & updates ;)

Dodo Dada
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dodo Dada »

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

And "'100% Chance to hit" is the most needed script in fact because right now the ridiculously low chance to hit very often makes me want to stop playing the game.
It's so annoying seeing your character at 2m from the enemy with nothing in between and yet it failed to hit ... It's the perfect example of "rage inducing" mechanism in games.

Dodo Dada
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dodo Dada »

More ridiculous is, that this game is totally buggy. Hope for patches to remove this. Again a title that came on the market far too early. To pull your hair out! :dry:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Dodo Dada wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:33 am
More ridiculous is, that this game is totally buggy. Hope for patches to remove this. Again a title that came on the market far too early. To pull your hair out! :dry:
What kind of bug are you facing ? I don't remember having seen one single bug since i started playing (around 20 hours of gameplay i would say)

The chance to hit is a big issue in so many games in this genre, i understand why it's here, but it's still a very cheap that break immersion easily. And what's annoy me most is the difference between enemies who almost always hit, even when behind hard cover and you that have only 20% to chance to hit a guy in front of you behind cover.
I would largely prefer to hit 95% of the time but the damage being halved when necessary, and most of all i want the exact same chance in both side -hero or enemies- as it's super annoying. :mrgreen:

NotThere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotThere »

Any pointers to sidequests?, there is a buggy sidequest called Bushwacked that for some reason cant not be completed, I have not used cheats/tables at all so is not caused by cheats, the game is just a buggy mess. I just want a pointer to complete the bugged sidequest. Thanks.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

NotThere wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:07 am
Any pointers to sidequests?, there is a buggy sidequest called Bushwacked that for some reason cant not be completed, I have not used cheats/tables at all so is not caused by cheats, the game is just a buggy mess. I just want a pointer to complete the bugged sidequest. Thanks.
Is this the issue when you click "Esc" when you get the reward choice and then get no reward ? like explained here :
[Link]

Because if it is then you either have you rollback to an older save or try to edit your save file with an editor.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I can give you my save if you want a comparison ?

And for info your save should be located in :
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Miasma\Saved\SaveGames\Session1\Slot0.sav