z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
etana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Wartales

Post by etana »

Hi,

First, thanks for the amazing job done with this great game.

Where can I find ID's for weapons or armors. I did find some but that was just by luck. I compare the ID of an armor I have in my inventory with the name of the armor I want and try to find the ID. It works but not for all items. Can someone help me ?

PS : Sorry if my english is bad.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

etana wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:52 pm
Hi,

First, thanks for the amazing job done with this great game.

Where can I find ID's for weapons or armors. I did find some but that was just by luck. I compare the ID of an armor I have in my inventory with the name of the armor I want and try to find the ID. It works but not for all items. Can someone help me ?

PS : Sorry if my english is bad.
wait, i don't think you're allowed to change the id of the weapon and armor

leminotor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leminotor »

Hey ! You can find the IDs of weapons, armors, skills... in res.pak in the game folder.
For the unpack, I let you search on the game forum on steam, the title is called "I managed to mod the game files"
Then, open "data.cdb" with notepad.

With the current table, it is possible to replace the IDs of weapons and armor with another.
If you want to replace without doing any specific manipulation, be careful that the number of characters of the desired armor ID is lower (or equivalent) than the basic armor ID. If not, after load your save, it will indicate that the item no longer exists.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

leminotor wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:19 pm
Hey ! You can find the IDs of weapons, armors, skills... in res.pak in the game folder.
For the unpack, I let you search on the game forum on steam, the title is called "I managed to mod the game files"
Then, open "data.cdb" with notepad.

With the current table, it is possible to replace the IDs of weapons and armor with another.
If you want to replace without doing any specific manipulation, be careful that the number of characters of the desired armor ID is lower (or equivalent) than the basic armor ID. If not, after load your save, it will indicate that the item no longer exists.
Wait so we can change weapon to the one we want with this table? How???

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:36 am
Wait so we can change weapon to the one we want with this table? How???
Maybe, but first you have to convert all item pointers from linear to tree (from absolute values to relative ones) :) to see real object / data structure.

ie. if we have linear objects a, b, c
a/ pointer myptr / 10 / 0
b/ pointer myptr / 10 / 50 / 0
c/ pointer myptr / 20 / 0

then tree version should be
d/ pointer myptr / 0
- a/ pointer +10 / 0
-- b/ pointer +50 / 0
- c/ pointer +20 / 0

Something like this ;)
Spoiler
In resources defined like this
Spoiler
"id": "HeavyArmorUncoCompanions",
"name": "Harnois de la Fraternité",
"weight": 5,
"baseBonus": [
{
"value": 13,
"attribute": "Armor",
"upValue": 252
},
{
"value": 15,
"attribute": "Guard",
"upValue": 30
},
{
"value": 5,
"attribute": "CritHitDamageBonusPercent",
"upValue": 10
}
],
"props": {
"model": "chars/Clothes/CompanionsHeavy/Model.fbx",
"skinTexture": "chars/Clothes/CompanionsHeavy/M_ClothesCompanionHeavyBtmSkinCompanions_Albedo_1K.png",
"feature": "Difficulty_Update"
},
"icon": {
"file": "ui/Icons/GearIcons/HeavyArmorsIcons.png",
"size": 96,
"x": 5,
"y": 0,
"height": 2
},
"type": "ArmorHeavy",
"price": 109,
"rarity": 1,
"desc": "Ce harnois ne sacrifie rien à l'esthétisme : être mercenaire est aussi une question de paraître.",
"group": 15,
"iconeDone": true

leminotor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leminotor »

After several tests, my technique is as follows:

- I check the "item stats" or "Cursor Pointer" category

- In the game and in the inventory, I click on the weapon to change and I switch to CE with Alt+Tab
For this example, the selected weapon ID that appears is "PolearmCommonCivilian" (= this is the type in the "Cursor Pointer" category).

- I search the ID of the weapon that I want and I check if the character number of this weapon ID is less than "PolearmCommonCivilian" (21 letters).
I choose here: "SwordLegendaryRuin" (18 letters).

- I replace the ID with the new one

- I save and load the game and the spear transformed :)

PS: Sorry for my English, I am learning
PS2: This is a method created by a beginner who does not have a lot of skill on CE. I think if you use what has been said in the other pages, you can do something cleaner

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

leminotor wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:04 am

- In the game and in the inventory, I click on the weapon to change and I switch to CE with Alt+Tab
For this example, the selected weapon ID that appears is "PolearmCommonCivilian" (= this is the type in the "Cursor Pointer" category).

- I search the ID of the weapon that I want and I check if the character number of this weapon ID is less than "PolearmCommonCivilian" (21 letters).

PS2: This is a method created by a beginner who does not have a lot of skill on CE. I think if you use what has been said in the other pages, you can do something cleaner
Aight i've tested it, it seem this method has a drawback. Any item you convert WILL become said item
e.g :
Item A changed to Item B
every single item A in that new save file will become item B, even on the one equip to your character. So if you change sword to polearm for example, the character can no longer unequip the "new" spear that stuck in the character that equip it.

My speculation is that if you change pitchfork to a legendary sword, any refugee you fight will use that legendary weapon

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

I still struggle to find a way to make a normal weapon become upgradable. The only thing I have noticed so far is the ID of upgradable weapons are different compare to other weapons.

leminotor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leminotor »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:17 am
leminotor wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:04 am

Aight i've tested it, it seem this method has a drawback. Any item you convert WILL become said item
e.g :
Item A changed to Item B
every single item A in that new save file will become item B, even on the one equip to your character. So if you change sword to polearm for example, the character can no longer unequip the "new" spear that stuck in the character that equip it.

My speculation is that if you change pitchfork to a legendary sword, any refugee you fight will use that legendary weapon
Indeed, I only use this method with the items in the inventory.

I noticed that it is possible to spend a day at camp will reset the item.

Example: My technique for obtaining several different items from a single item: I convert 3 polearms from the inventory into a sword, I save and reload to convert them properly. (So he has no problem unequipping/equipping items)
I sell 2 of the 3 swords at the tavern and go out of town and let a day pass via the camp. I change the sword in my inventory to a bow and then I can purchase the sword. At the end, I will have the bow and the sword.

For skills, it works the same way.
If I change a skill when he receives it, it will change it in the class skill tree too and for everyone, but if I wait a day after obtaining the skill, only his skill changes. .

leminotor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leminotor »

Silvercross wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:16 am
I still struggle to find a way to make a normal weapon become upgradable. The only thing I have noticed so far is the ID of upgradable weapons are different compare to other weapons.
From my research, to pass any item in possible upgrade I must add or pass the flag of the item to 128 in the data file of the game.

With CE, I don't know how it works.

Sample code of a dagger that is upgradeable :

Code: Select all

{
					"id": "DaggerRareFugitive09",
					"name": "L'Ogresse",
					"weight": 0.5,
					"baseBonus": [],
						"skill": "FugitiveDaggerBandits",
						"model": "chars/Weapons/Dagger_Fugitif.fbx",
						"disableLoot": true,
						"flags": 128
					},
						"file": "ui/Icons/GearIcons/DaggersIcons.png",
						"y": 2,
					},
					"type": "Dagger",
					"price": 134,
					"rarity": 2,
					"desc": "L’Ogre n’a pas tant utilisé cette dague pour tuer que pour menacer les parents rétifs à lui vendre leurs enfants.",
					"group": 3,
				},

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:17 am
e.g :
Item A changed to Item B

Because you ignore advice, if you did at least looked at it (and understand it) you would never do such nonsense, as items are defined in multiple places not only by one ID.

So creating super-sh*t might be possible only by changing definition of normal sh*t OUTSIDE running game in data.cdb (extracted from res.pak as was written above).

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

leminotor wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:43 am
Silvercross wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:16 am
From my research, to pass any item in possible upgrade I must add or pass the flag of the item to 128 in the data file of the game.

With CE, I don't know how it works.

Sample code of a dagger that is upgradeable :

Code: Select all

{
					"id": "DaggerRareFugitive09",
					"name": "L'Ogresse",
					"weight": 0.5,
					"baseBonus": [],
						"skill": "FugitiveDaggerBandits",
						"model": "chars/Weapons/Dagger_Fugitif.fbx",
						"disableLoot": true,
						"flags": 128
					},
						"file": "ui/Icons/GearIcons/DaggersIcons.png",
						"y": 2,
					},
					"type": "Dagger",
					"price": 134,
					"rarity": 2,
					"desc": "L’Ogre n’a pas tant utilisé cette dague pour tuer que pour menacer les parents rétifs à lui vendre leurs enfants.",
					"group": 3,
				},
I hope there will be update for CE table for this.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

weird032 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:50 am
dekling wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:37 pm
also, anyone experiencing the game laggy is fk?
I put my armors and weapons to level 20 and now my game lags so much that it looks like its teleporting everywhere... any way i can reduce the lag on the game?
my gpu is 2070super with amd 7 2700x

when i start a new game to test it out, its not lagging at all... but my save games are all laggy whether with or without using the cheats... maybe too much items in my inventory?

any help would be appreciated!
thanks!
Um I don't think its the table or the cheat since base on the steam forums , the longer you play the game the laggier it gets, like opening the map and removing the fog of war, adding new recruits and new items in inventory (more memory is required from what I observed)

It said to use OpenGL but honestly I do not see the difference from another forum

[Link]
I get what you mean, but when i play normally without cheats... it works perfectly fine lol... then i went on to the save with, obviously cheats and basically almost max stats I lagged like hell... same level, 2nd map location opened, infact, my normal game save have more companions and more animals just less resources. i'm just wondering if the CE did something to the game's coding that make it laggy?
Any feedback would be great like. i love the table, thanks so much guys!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

dekling wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 12:57 am
I get what you mean, but when i play normally without cheats... it works perfectly fine lol... then i went on to the save with, obviously cheats and basically almost max stats I lagged like hell... same level, 2nd map location opened, infact, my normal game save have more companions and more animals just less resources. i'm just wondering if the CE did something to the game's coding that make it laggy?
While its possible I dont think its the case that the table is completely the issue. I think its likely max stats and the adaptive scaling systems that the game I think has is struggling with that. You are not first to notice this. They could be detecting the hacked values and "playing games" but my cheating is fairly sparse (no max stats, unlimited money, ...) and I've yet to run into major issues so I think its more likely the adaptive difficulty system. But its hard to say without more investigation into where the hotspots are and why.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

tfigment wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 1:31 am
dekling wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 12:57 am
While its possible I dont think its the case that the table is completely the issue. I think its likely max stats and the adaptive scaling systems that the game I think has is struggling with that. You are not first to notice this. They could be detecting the hacked values and "playing games" but my cheating is fairly sparse (no max stats, unlimited money, ...) and I've yet to run into major issues so I think its more likely the adaptive difficulty system. But its hard to say without more investigation into where the hotspots are and why.
Well maybe comparison between adaptive scaling and fixed areas would be nice, but I use fixed areas and only issue I see is quite long preparation of battles ... which might suggest, that calculations for high levels are either not perfect or somehow flawed :(.