z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by sanitka »

stangerxx wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:40 pm
Thank you so much, any news about the Movement in combat?
What about movement ? Give yourself high enough movement stats (40+) and you almost will not be able to spend it ;).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

patagen94 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:06 pm
hi. in the last table, I change the traits and only the first 4 traits are visible. how can I see all the traits of a character?
Fix it by yourself, copy and paste last one (last two lines) and increase multiplier (3*8 > 4*8).

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

patagen94 wrote:
hi. in the last table, I change the traits and only the first 4 traits are visible. how can I see all the traits of a character?
You need to do a bit tinkering for that

Before we start when you see cheat engine table, there will be

DESCRIPTION | ADDRESS | TYPE | VALUE

This is crucial to understand which is which (basically like microsoft excel)

First highlight (shift + click) "trait 4" and "trait 4 pointer" right click copy, then immediately paste (don't worry reading all of things that will pop just press ok), and change the new trait 4 name to trait 5 both of them (double click the "trait 4" Description)

After that double click the Address of trait 4 (yes you read that right the trait 4), you will see there's a lot of shit you might not understand but don't worry we only need the very bottom text bar, the one that said "+3*8".

If you check out the previous trait all of them always in order
e.g :
trait 1 = +0*8
trait 2 = +1*8
trait 3 = +2*8

and so on

so logically what you need for trait 5? Yes it's +4*8

now double click the trait 5 address you just created and change the "+3*8" to "+4*8". Do both of them and you are done for the fifth trait

If you want to keep adding more and more, just do it step by step and don't forget to increase the trait address +5*8 +6*8 etc

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:11 am
patagen94 wrote:

First highlight (shift + click) "trait 4" and "trait 4 pointer" right click copy, then immediately paste (don't worry reading all of things that will pop just press ok), and change the new trait 4 name to trait 5 both of them (double click the "trait 4" Description)

After that double click the Address of trait 4 (yes you read that right the trait 4), you will see there's a lot of shit you might not understand but don't worry we only need the very bottom text bar, the one that said "+3*8".

e.g :
trait 1 = +0*8
trait 2 = +1*8
trait 3 = +2*8

and so on

now double click the trait 5 address you just created and change the "+3*8" to "+4*8". Do both of them and you are done for the fifth trait

If you want to keep adding more and more, just do it step by step and don't forget to increase the trait address +5*8 +6*8 etc
sanitka wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:55 pm
patagen94 wrote:
Fix it by yourself, copy and paste last one (last two lines) and increase multiplier (3*8 > 4*8).
Thanks for the help. everything worked

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:19 pm
Noise is a Double value, search finds 2 values, first one is usually the correct one ;).
Ah, thanks for the heads up. Locking those to zero worked, for the most part, although the in-game value did still go up slightly after failing one of the "choose your own adventure" sequences (choose a companion to hold up a shelf, choose one to open a door, etc.). But breaking a lockpick stayed at zero.

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:11 am
patagen94 wrote:

e.g :
trait 1 = +0*8
trait 2 = +1*8
trait 3 = +2*8

and so on

Hi. I will be glad if you can help with advice. I have a problem on the 10th traits. "+10*8" can't be found. What am I doing wrong?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

patagen94 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:53 pm
Hi. I will be glad if you can help with advice. I have a problem on the 10th traits. "+10*8" can't be found. What am I doing wrong?
You read wrong ;).

1st trait is 0*8, 4th is 3*8, so 10th is 9*8 not 10*8.

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

sanitka wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:21 pm
patagen94 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:53 pm
You read wrong ;).

1st trait is 0*8, 4th is 3*8, so 10th is 9*8 not 10*8.
I wrote it wrong. I 'm doing it right . everything is located and replaced until the last trade. perhaps the fact is that under the 4 trait (3 * 8) is the profession of the character (blacksmith)?

I can't edit the last trait 10(9*8), it gives me 9 trait in the character list, and if I look for 11(10*8), it gives "??????"

[Link]

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

The values are hex. So 10 should be A.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I'll wait until the table is properly update to handle all the traits. If I try to do that I'll break it. lol

mroverrated16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mroverrated16 »

Can someone ELI5 how this works? I open the CT file, choose Wartales process, check the "Add wartales integer", but none of the options are working. The only one that is updating is the "Game state" which is useless to edit.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

mroverrated16 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:47 pm
Can someone ELI5 how this works? I open the CT file, choose Wartales process, check the "Add wartales integer", but none of the options are working. The only one that is updating is the "Game state" which is useless to edit.
If you use zanzer table, click which one you want to edit companion or resource etc etc. Wait for it, it really takes some time because it need to locate the pointer or something (sry i'm too dumb to explain what the codes do), once it locate the pointer then you click the "add wartales integer"

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:45 pm
thank you very much! everything works!
and next trait 11 (a1*8) correctly?
Last edited by patagen94 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mroverrated16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mroverrated16 »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:16 pm
mroverrated16 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:47 pm
If you use zanzer table, click which one you want to edit companion or resource etc etc. Wait for it, it really takes some time because it need to locate the pointer or something (sry i'm too dumb to explain what the codes do), once it locate the pointer then you click the "add wartales integer"
I am using Wartales_z_1.0.25285_figment_v7(1). Sometimes it reads, sometimes is does not. Looks like there is a specific step in order for it to work the first time, I just need to figure out what it is.

Also, copy pasting the traits from one companion to another just creates a new line with the same trait. For example, I wanted to copy bloodthirsty from companion 1 to companion 2, after copy pasting to companion 2, he has 2 "trait 1" duplicate which is not bloodthirsty but his original trait 1.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

patagen94 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:26 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:45 pm
thank you very much! everything works!
and next trait 11 (a1*8) correctly?