Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by xXRandyXx »

Any way to increase Active Beats size to say 30 and Species higher than 4?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

pjy612 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:27 pm
Is there any way to execute the Select command?
OK, figured out a way to dump the SQLite database from memory :) Just keep in mind it's a copy of the one from your save-game file (yes, it's stored in your save-game). So if you need the most recent info, save your game, exit to main menu, then reload your save. Then you can dump it again.

If you want to see what it contains, I recommend getting the DB Browser for SQLite from here: [Link]. You can then drag'n'drop the db and look in the 'Browse Data' tab, picking a table to query.

Will post a table update shortly.

EDIT: Also tried to replace it in memory (dump, edit, save; load to memory, replace pointer to new allocation, update length). Game will update the content nonetheless with values from the raw data array :(

zousug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zousug »

mmm has anyone found away to add the pets? :P

Lighty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lighty »

Should have the following items in your inventory, buy them from the shops before executing.
Can be bought at Brood and Peck,

Code: Select all

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Graphorn_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Thestral_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Phoenix_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Kneazle_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Mooncalf_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Puffskein_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Toad_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Diricawl_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Hippogriff_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Jobberknoll_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Fwooper_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Unicorn_Byproduct'; 
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND  ItemID = 'Niffler_Byproduct'; 
Gold, Update the count.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET  Count = 99999, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND SlotNumber = 0 AND ItemID = 'Knuts'; 

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

pjy612 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:27 pm
Is there any way to execute the Select command?
Updated table in first post. Please check. You can now dump the database to disk and use whichever tool you like to browse it.

kasl981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kasl981 »

hi, maybe someone has a command to unlock all transmogs?

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

UPDATE AchievementDynamic SET Instances = 10, IsComplete = 1 WHERE AchievementID = 'FGC_Capture_Beasts_000'

INSERT INTO AchievementDynamic (AchievementID, Instances, IsComplete, RewardsDelayed) VALUES ('FGC_Capture_Beasts_002', 30, 1, 0)
Replace the parameters with whatever challenge you need to complete
This example is for the beasts challenge in room of requirement

MrXJKz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrXJKz »

The SQL dump seems not working on Steam version, for me atleast, tried multiples times, multiples ways (like enabling the table at main menu, in game etc...). I'm trying it on second character, not the main, maybe it's the problem?

EDIT: Yes, only working with the FIRST slot/character

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

bestrobber97 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:12 am

UPDATE AchievementDynamic SET Instances = 10, IsComplete = 1 WHERE AchievementID = 'FGC_Capture_Beasts_000'

INSERT INTO AchievementDynamic (AchievementID, Instances, IsComplete, RewardsDelayed) VALUES ('FGC_Capture_Beasts_002', 30, 1, 0)
Didn't work I achievement id can be get through database tried both line and both at once or each at once

gouu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gouu »

bestrobber97 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:12 am

Did you find out how to unlock the challenge in the challenges tab? The percentage from completion goes up but the challenge still is locked and with a challenge you currently have you can't claim the rewards.

Gc43
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gc43 »

Wand handles for days, not really only 42 of them all unlocked

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "WandStyle";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "h0%_m%";
Save and reload for it to take effect

also extra edit, Talent points sql code

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 12 Where DataOwner = "Player0" and DataName = "PerkPoints"
Last edited by Gc43 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigFastKaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFastKaladin »

I am worried I totally f**ked up my save when I played with talent points the other day.

No matter what level I am or where I am when I save my game, even if on the 'main screen' it shows me loading a save where I am level 16.

I load the game and my 'quest progress' is what I expect it to be but I am back to level 12 every time and inside the Chamber of Maps where I first started fudging with my talent points and not 'wherever' I'm saved. Even if the save says "Jackdaw's Cave" and level 16 I am back in the Chamber of Maps and level 12.

Any idea what I did and how to fix it?

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

anyone figured out how to open the house chest with sql? tried changing my house tokens to 16 but it wont let me open the chest

lincsyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lincsyboi »

Gc43 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:55 am
Wand handles for days, not really only 42 of them all unlocked

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "WandStyle";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "h0%_m%";
Save and reload for it to take effect

also extra edit, Talent points sql code

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 12 Where DataOwner = "Player0" and DataName = "PerkPoints"
Could you help me with spellcrafts? Like for conjuring items in your room of req/vivarium? I'm specifically looking for the stone cottage/house spellcraft for vivariums!

lincsyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lincsyboi »

I hit enable and it doesn't work, gives me this. aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments