WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by WeGoku »

rikkai wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:42 pm
pancakescream wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:26 am
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:56 am

I really don't understand; why it's too hard to help someone?

I know peoples have used Cheat Engine to unlock the characters and other items. but for some reasons it's not working for me, if I have any suggestions which could help someone I always do my best to help, but here no body gives a crap about others.

The ONLY thing I'm asking is to help me UNDERSTAND MY MISTAKE.
Seems to me you're trying to use the profile CEM. That's practically useless at this point as the people you unlock will no longer save. Just use the unlocker instead. And look for a lua script or CT file in this forum. Matter of fact I'll link you one (Credit to Mike). Just open up your game, open up cheat engine then load the CT from the file menu after you did Mike's unlocker tutorial on page 17. You have to load the file I linked every time you boot up your game btw if you want those characters every time you play. I believe someone did a tutorial on how to keep them unlocked, but since you're having trouble doing this, I don't think it'd be any easier trying to do the method that keeps them unlocked.
if you can fix Xia Li please
the ct table cannot unlock her
Sarray is alright
Only RVD and Sarray work. Once again 2k changed the aob like they did in the last patch for Ronda and Mr t.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WrestleZero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrestleZero »

CM Punk wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:35 pm
WrestleZero wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:55 pm
Ok patch is out now :D So can someone post the codes for the dlc people?
find it your god damn self dude lmao

we told you what page

now go hunt it down and use it instead of being a leech
Yeah I have all the dlc characters [Before the patch]
However when my update finishes will it have updated the moves?

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

If I recall correctly, only Doudrop and Rick Boogs old aob worked. Everyone else last patch was changed just like this one. I'm sure 2k is aware and has decided to take petty actions.

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

rikkai wrote:
pancakescream wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:56 am

I really don't understand; why it's too hard to help someone?

I know peoples have used Cheat Engine to unlock the characters and other items. but for some reasons it's not working for me, if I have any suggestions which could help someone I always do my best to help, but here no body gives a crap about others.

The ONLY thing I'm asking is to help me UNDERSTAND MY MISTAKE.
Seems to me you're trying to use the profile CEM. That's practically useless at this point as the people you unlock will no longer save. Just use the unlocker instead. And look for a lua script or CT file in this forum. Matter of fact I'll link you one (Credit to Mike). Just open up your game, open up cheat engine then load the CT from the file menu after you did Mike's unlocker tutorial on page 17. You have to load the file I linked every time you boot up your game btw if you want those characters every time you play. I believe someone did a tutorial on how to keep them unlocked, but since you're having trouble doing this, I don't think it'd be any easier trying to do the method that keeps them unlocked.
Sarray is alright
Despite what the file name says, it unlocks "Most" of the characters from MyRise and MyFaction. I excluded most of the DLCs as I already own them. This was more of a personnel file for me. So you'll have to find the scripts people made for the previous DLCs and save them to the script. Just edit it in an advanced Note Editor or something to add em.

They tweaked the recent DLC AOBs, I fixed it, they should work now:
Attachments
WWE2K22_x64 FULL CHARACTER UNLOCK.CT
(10.67 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
Last edited by pancakescream on Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

pancakescream wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:35 pm
rikkai wrote:
pancakescream wrote:

Sarray is alright
They tweaked the for the recent DLC AOBs,I fixed it, they should work now:
Thanks man I appreciate it. It's annoying that 2k even goes as far as this to be this petty.

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

pancakescream wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:35 pm
rikkai wrote:
pancakescream wrote:

Sarray is alright
They tweaked the for the recent DLC AOBs,I fixed it, they should work now:
thank you very much~

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

Can anybody help me unlocking Hidden Hulk Hogan & Roman Reigns using roster file instead of cheat engine?

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

zoxxy36 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:43 pm
Can anybody help me unlocking Hidden Hulk Hogan & Roman Reigns using roster file instead of cheat engine?
wait until tommorow or wednesday my friend i will be releasing a file on how u get them

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Hmmm so it seems like we are getting new myfactions models such as Johnny Gargano , Pete Dunne, Keith lee, etc as their pictures are with the previously released myfaction models. Oh and Boa is a manager in myfaction

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:44 pm
Hmmm so it seems like we are getting new myfactions models such as Johnny Gargano , Pete Dunne, Keith lee, etc as their pictures are with the previously released myfaction models. Oh and Boa is a manager in myfaction
Status uploaded new myfaction Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzales to CC

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

Not anything groundbreaking or anything like that but if you're not feeling Logan Paul's Signature/Finisher, here's what you can do
Assign him The Top Rope Oklahoma Stampede move as a signature. He performed this move at WM 38. Also he did like 6/7 moves in total so that's his accurate signatures.
For finisher, change his Standing move to Full Nelson Facebuster. He did perform this move when Miz & Logan attacked the Mysterios. SCF can be used to but Full Nelson Facebuster is a better animation IMO and Logan did it like that too.
Thank You.

Also Give him Corner Body Shots as corner strong strike. His moveset is complete.

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

Is the Roman with Paul Heyman Champ victory still in the game? I noticed the victory ID is now missing from the list of entrances and victories you guys listed.

qwertiak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwertiak »

pancakescream wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:43 am
Is the Roman with Paul Heyman Champ victory still in the game? I noticed the victory ID is now missing from the list of entrances and victories you guys listed.
Yeap its still in the game 99 24 and it's not missing from list everything its on page 90 :P

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

This has nothing to do with Cheat Engine, but from what I saw, it looked like 2K *might* have fixed the MyRise Shawn Michaels model's height. I don't have any mods or cheats used on my file, I just did a match between HBK and HBK '05 and they looked to be the same height. Can anyone else confirm?

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

is there any file to unlock showcase wrestlers?