WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by rikkai »

any lua script for Indi Hartwell at this moment?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

hey guys,

is there anyone who can add a cheat to the table (for the latest version hopefully) that DISABLES the AI's ability to do any reversals? I am trying to make a video and this would be soooo appreciated!

JTheKax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JTheKax »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:18 am
It will be interesting to see what happens with Cactus Jack's attributes as I saw someone post the early DLC render image on the roster page and he was only 82 ovr like the locked Mankind, which for both those wrestlers seems way too low almost like they are just placeholder attributes on Foley.
Cactus Jack is an 82 overall.
Boogeyman is an 81 overall.
Ilja Dragunov is an 86 overall.
Indi Hartwell no idea yet lol
and Vader is a 91

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

JTheKax wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:57 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:18 am
It will be interesting to see what happens with Cactus Jack's attributes as I saw someone post the early DLC render image on the roster page and he was only 82 ovr like the locked Mankind, which for both those wrestlers seems way too low almost like they are just placeholder attributes on Foley.
Cactus Jack is an 82 overall.
Boogeyman is an 81 overall.
Ilja Dragunov is an 86 overall.
Indi Hartwell no idea yet lol
and Vader is a 91
If Boogyman is 81 and Ilja Dragunov is 86, Cactus Jack should be like 88 at least, same with Mankind, that's why I feel the Mankind 82 ovr was just a place holder on that locked wrestler and they just copied it over for the Cactus slot people are unlocking early. I guess we will find out if they change it or not when they release the actual DLC.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

rikkai wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 12:00 pm
any lua script for Indi Hartwell at this moment?
nope, because she isn't useful until she is in the game.

so, tomorrow someone could make one.

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:38 pm
just took a bit of time and did this, so hopefully people can stop asking how to get whoever

for the profile file, search the AOB: 64 00 64 00 58

first result will be the one you need, click it, ctrl b, ctrl g when there, copy the address, hit file, load memory region, paste the copied address, load the profile file. this toggles unlocks for every actual wrestler/wrestling attire in the game. this'll prepare you for the 2nd file which is the unlocks file.

for the Unlocks file, search the AOB: 90 81 B4 00 00 00 00 00

you'll get 2 results, ctrl and B to browse the 2nd one, ctrl g when there, copy the address, hit file, load memory region, paste the address, load the unlocks file. this unlocks Showcase, all the hidden people (actual wrestlers, not MyRise or MyGM people)

once you do both of those, save your game and then you won't need to do anything to unlock anything again. this method will not unlock the DLC for you. I won't teach you how, either.

another note: for Universe mode if you'd like all those unlocks, use the profile file on the 2nd result from the first steps listed here, that is your Universe save in slot 1. slot 2 is the next value and 3 is the next.

I hope I dumbed this down enough for 100% new people to this whole thing. please let me know if someone is missing, I highly doubt it though.

files attached.
Questions

Do I click on Edit button after adding selecting the .CEM file and pasting the address?
How long does it take to usually take after loading the file? because mine take forever (No response) without clicking on the EDIT button

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

poptdp wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:24 pm
hey guys,

is there anyone who can add a cheat to the table (for the latest version hopefully) that DISABLES the AI's ability to do any reversals? I am trying to make a video and this would be soooo appreciated!
Why not changing the reversals to 0 in the balance settings?

Options --> Gameplay --> Balancing

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

Wolfin2010 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:58 am
poptdp wrote:
hey guys,

Why not changing the reversals to 0 in the balance settings?

Options --> Gameplay --> Balancing
It doesn't work in all game modes, and also I think when it's on 0 it still reverses sometimes anyway. But yeah main reason is the former.

If we can't change the AI's reversal rate to 0, is there a way to force the AI to maybe not react or move at all? Maybe even forcing AI to be controlled by Player 2 etc?

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

poptdp wrote:

It doesn't work in all game modes, and also I think when it's on 0 it still reverses sometimes anyway. But yeah main reason is the former.

If we can't change the AI's reversal rate to 0, is there a way to force the AI to maybe not react or move at all? Maybe even forcing AI to be controlled by Player 2 etc?
you might be right about that I don't how long ago when I turned everything off for AI. Please do share if you find out about it; it'll be interesting in the MITB matches.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WeGoku wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:49 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:00 pm
zoxxy36 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:42 am
Blinded by Grace created a bak file in early release days that we put in main directly, which enabled goldberg and other related stuff. do anybody know how to create such file to unlock all hidden?
The file has to be created using caketools which isn't yet released. You can't use a cak file to unlock hidden characters.
True, but I plan on replacing the ingame renders for wrestlers like The Rock and Triple h 98. I wonder if it will be possible to add 10 attires to wrestlers like 2k19. Because if so, I'll definitely be porting all 2k15 retro triple h attires in the future among other ports.
Ingame render replacing - Yes
10 alternate attires in 2k22 - Sadly no. Going by the structure of data in 2k20 as they are likely the same.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:14 pm
WeGoku wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:00 pm

The file has to be created using caketools which isn't yet released. You can't use a cak file to unlock hidden characters.
True, but I plan on replacing the ingame renders for wrestlers like The Rock and Triple h 98. I wonder if it will be possible to add 10 attires to wrestlers like 2k19. Because if so, I'll definitely be porting all 2k15 retro triple h attires in the future among other ports.
10 alternate attires in 2k22 - Sadly no. Going by the structure of data in 2k20 as they are likely the same.
Dude, certain wrestlers already have hidden alts that are locked ingame. It's definitely possible to create more slots for every wrestler. 2k20 was dead. They dropped the tools 2 years after the game dropped in 2019. Unless you know a modder who told you personally, that data editor is impossible to make then I'm not hearing any of it.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WeGoku wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:44 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

Dude, certain wrestlers already have hidden alts that are locked ingame. It's definitely possible to create more slots for every wrestler. 2k20 was dead. They dropped the tools 2 years after the game dropped in 2019. Unless you know a modder who told you personally, that data editor is impossible to make then I'm not hearing any of it.
PWM tweeted out that they've found some workaround but are waiting till june/july to see what 2K does next. Interesting times nonetheless

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:05 pm
WeGoku wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

PWM tweeted out that they've found some workaround but are waiting till june/july to see what 2K does next. Interesting times nonetheless
So I talked to pepsiguy on smacktalks. He confirmed it. The code for more attire slots is ingame. Whether or not data editor is created or integrated into cake tools is unknown to me. However support for the game could rival 2k19 in years to come if the modding community is allowed to do its thing this summer.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WeGoku wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

The only characters with alternate attire data in the games file are the showcase mode characters and a few of the old MyCareer chaarcters like Cole Quinn, Blade and Brooklyn. Alternate attires in this game isn't like 2k19. I'm not going to say too much. When the tools are released , then modders will see things for themselves. One thing I will say and let anyone contest it with proof is 10 alternate attires will not be possible with this game. Due to the need to prevent Myfaction attires being selected as alts, the structure for the data has been changed not to allow this.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:07 pm
WeGoku wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

The only characters with alternate attire data in the games file are the showcase mode characters and a few of the old MyCareer chaarcters like Cole Quinn, Blade and Brooklyn. Alternate attires in this game isn't like 2k19. I'm not going to say too much. When the tools are released , then modders will see things for themselves. One thing I will say and let anyone contest it with proof is 10 alternate attires will not be possible with this game. Due to the need to prevent Myfaction attires being selected as alts, the structure for the data has been changed not to allow this.
I can't speak on myfaction as I could care less about anything to do with that mode. But your wrong, Goldberg, Drew McIntyre, and quite a few others have hidden alts that aren't apart of showcase mode. I can't say whether or not data editor will be added. But it sounds like pwm won't add it. Doesn't mean someone else who's familiar with the code won't create it though. It just won't be shared on the smacktalk site. What's the point in downloading attire packs if you can't put them ingame. I've got plenty of them stored from 2k19 and 2k17.
Last edited by WeGoku on Tue May 10, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.