Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anon581
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Anon581 »

For the 100% equipment/item drop rate mods and item rarity mod, is there a variable that we can set besides 100%? I want to lessen the grind but not totally bypass it. The scripts range from 9999 to 9999999999999 so I can't really tell how to scale it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Darksen93 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:42 am
zachillios wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:38 am
Not quite sure what you mean by add the DivineV as an address, could you elaborate please?

Click on add address manually and then type, DivineV in the address, it should show the value for the script.

Edit; I just noticed that the script consumed ALL my ochoko cups finding a workaround for that.

Edit 2: Script has been fixed to not consume any ochoko cups while still providing an insane amount of %

Edit 3: It seem the script only changes the % but not the real one, just the one shown in the menu, will try to check what other things it accesses see if I can get the real value, if not Ill check when I get to way of the wise if the Ethereals have a different rarity source.
Sounds good. How far are you into the game right now? I'm in the omi region, I'm trying to rush through and beat the game, so I can farm for ethereals.

Jtacdf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jtacdf »

I've managed to understand what some of 3dm's table does through trial and error. Attached is a table to edit status effect for weapon/armor at the blacksmith.

Need someone to translate the reference list to english. 1370 of them.
[Link]
Attachments
nioh Blacksmith Weapon Armor Status effect.ct
(10.3 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Wait for the table merge it quite confused for me also anyone figure out how to edit equipment weight? i want to use heavy armor with agility A unlimited ki are no fun at all too easy

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Jtacdf wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:56 am
I've managed to understand what some of 3dm's table does through trial and error. Attached is a table to edit status effect for weapon/armor at the blacksmith.

Need someone to translate the reference list to english. 1370 of them.
[Link]
Already ran it through google translate; should be simple enough to get the gist of them. Didn't know how to use those IDs though, so I did some digging of my own.

REFlist.txt is the translated one;
REFlist2.txt is the bytes I've managed to find on the items themselves (with the item editor table posted on P4 I think)
an effect is 20 bytes long: first 4 bytes are the ID, second 4 bytes are the effect intensity, the rest are unknown (except 13-14(I think), which determine weather it's an inheritable stat or not).

EDIT: Just as a side-note, increasing the power of an effect only applies to the current session (before reloading a save). Once you load the game up again from the main screen, all increased effects are reset to their standard values, and all conflicting effects (can't have multiples of the same type of effect on the same weapon) are randomized.
EDIT2: cleaned it up just a bit
Attachments
REFlist.zip
(15.94 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
Last edited by LCHLH on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:44 pm
HeavyGrinder wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 pm
Anyone have a NG+ save or a normal one with the hidden teahouse unlocked? I just want to see all the skins you can use xD

Thanks~!
You can't use other people's saves.
Why not?

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

Anon581 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 am
For the 100% equipment/item drop rate mods and item rarity mod, is there a variable that we can set besides 100%? I want to lessen the grind but not totally bypass it. The scripts range from 9999 to 9999999999999 so I can't really tell how to scale it.
Equipment/Item drop rate are values in percentage so whatever you write is the number x 100 = % of drop.;

In the rarity mod is your luck so if you write 600, you will always have 600 luck, even if your stat in the game doesn't seem to change.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

OK, this constant ItemIndex changing to find the item I want to edit is getting annoying; does anyone know how to make a quick mouse-over (or in this case hover) thing, so I can at least know the ID of the item under the cursor? I wish I was better at pointers...

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:44 pm
HeavyGrinder wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 pm
Anyone have a NG+ save or a normal one with the hidden teahouse unlocked? I just want to see all the skins you can use xD

Thanks~!
You can't use other people's saves.
Why not?
Player ID is stored in the save file, if the game detects ID in save that is different from current player ID, it will not load and will ask to delete save.

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Any chance to find player speed multiplier? I mean attack and movement speed. In every Dark Souls game on PC there are values for it.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Anyone made any headway with editing an items level/+rank so far? Tried to figure it out but so far no luck.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Anyone made any headway with editing an items level/+rank so far? Tried to figure it out but so far no luck.
That's the Boost level; see this post for more information.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

LCHLH wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:57 pm
That's the Boost level; see this post for more information.
Thanks for the link but unfortunately I have no clue how to do that. :(

Edit: Nevermind managed to figure it out, I was just looking at the wrong thing.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Do we have an option for Max Weapon Familiarity and No Equipped Weight?

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:27 pm
Do we have an option for Max Weapon Familiarity and No Equipped Weight?
If you google for nioh trainers you'll find some that have these features.