Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by fazy5 »

Guys, please calm down. All this over a dark theme?

Please let's look at the bigger picture that everyone wants to contribute towards the betterment of this table and this community.
Let peace prevail and let's all work together in making this thread the best for Genshin Impact!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by fazy5 on Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

deleted....private only

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

fazy5 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Please let's not look at the bigger picture that everyone wants to contribute towards the betterment of this table and this community.
Let peace prevail and let's all work together in making this thread the best for Genshin Impact!
ok so how many hours of your life did you put in to hacking Gensing Impact for others?
please remind me
Last edited by Messy6666 on Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zyro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zyro »

I just noticed that Atk Multiplier works on physical dmg, but only in abyss. Idk, how did I triggered it but my Keqing got 20k - 50k dmg. Normal dmg without the table is just 2k-8k

angelfrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelfrost »

by d way what is entity locator?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

angelfrost wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:30 pm
by d way what is entity locator?
ehhhh ?
can you pm a screenshot to Sing or me ??\

edit: prefer to Sing lol

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Sanguine007 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:37 pm
Su_ wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:54 pm
Sanguine007 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 pm
I'm pretty sure stuff like chances to get characters and other resources are client sided. The server only holds your data including your inventory. I've seen few hackers hacking the chances with gg on android. Since these chance values are really hard to find we need someone to dump the game assemblies so we can directly reach those values. Otherwise it's almost impossible because we don't even know how those chances are calculated.
This is very incorrect, the server is the one adding resources, when developing a private server I added a console that allows me to give myself items, they are stores AND generated on the server using RNG, there is absolutely no way to modify this permanently as the servers would update your inventory on a reconnect, even if you for example gave yourself 1000000000 primos, when trying to use them, the server would subtract lets say 160 primos for your wish from your total which maybe was like 400, it would do 400 minus 160, as this is the info the server is aware of, you CANT modify this in any way, shape or form. ANY and EVERY video that shows resource adding are 100% fake and guaranteed to be photohopped and edited!

Sidenote: I have the assemblies all dumped and explored, I extracted all data required to make a proxy and all. You will get nowhere with gg as this would only do local modification. Besides that, hoyoverse has sanity checks, theyre not dumb, they know someone would make a proxy eventually.
How interesting. I assumed they're client sided since many basic things like damage, stamina, cooldowns, ... are client sided. In most games devs would make these server sided. Are you sure that even the "5 star character per 90 attempts" is also server sided? Has anyone actually tried messing around with these or it's just common sense?
I've messed with wishes on my private server, the game requests a wish on a banner, only banner info is sent like banner id so the server knows what banner you wished on. The server then responds with some basic info and the items that the wish will show to the player. I'm not the only one who has messed with this and no, its not exactly common sense however this is facts you can check if you make your own private server, although this is quite difficult and not something you can do in a few days, ive been working on mine with several other people for over 3 months now.

Also about damage, stamina and cooldowns being client sided is logical, theres no real way to otherwise implement these. The server does tell the game there is an active cooldown but with the cheat table the game just doesnt do anything with the cooldown, for damage the server doesnt do the calculations, these are all done clientside, same for stamina as cooldown, server syncs it but it gets ignored
Last edited by Su_ on Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Toga wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:44 pm
@ Su_, so called super user
you are not willing to share any of your super ( claimed) proxy

so we just try it here and believe it does exist

no thanks.... we have real life problems here and solutions
My name does not mean super user, its a reference to an anime...
I will not share my actual hard work like this, I know that table making is hard work,
But a proxy like this is harder than you think, You need protocol files from within the game assemblies and it took several weeks to extract these
Just sharing those for free is not worth it, thats like asking someone to give you a new computer for absolutely free, exactly, not worth it.

It does exist, there are other proxies like this public, just google 'Crepe Iridium' however that on does not have all required assemblies to run out of the box, good luck getting those, no need to be so suspicious of all I say and do dude, Ive given so much clarity about some inner workings of the game most other reverse engineers wouldnt give you for free. I've put so much time and effort into my proxy and for you to call it a claim is not acceptable.

If the proxy wasnt a thing then I wouldnt be able to give all information ive given about wishes and such.
Meanwhile you just keep making problems out of all I do but Ive not seen you do much? Most of the work seems to originate from singularity??
What is something YOU have done? Ive not been shown a single thing you have done yet.

First prove that you actually do something useful here and then start fighting people.
Like others said, can we keep this place peaceful?

I'm giving valuable information, don't insult my knowledge and creations just because youre judgemental and dont believe others but demand others to believe you, jesus christ. And quit being so siding. First you say you want to collab and now youre making fun of me, what is that even supposed to mean?

fireofice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fireofice »

thuhone wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:23 am
fireofice wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:50 am
Good afternoon, please help me figure it out, when adding a table, CE freezes. I tried renaming it to svhost and csrss - cheatengine-x86_64.exe does not help. I launch the game directly.
CE-7.4
Windows 7.
what worked for me was launching GI then quitting the game and then relaunching it until the paimon icon was next to the name of the process. i don't know why this happens but this seems to "fix" it.
Could you be more specific, I'm sorry, I don't understand.

thuhone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thuhone »

fireofice wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:25 pm
thuhone wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:23 am
fireofice wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:50 am
Good afternoon, please help me figure it out, when adding a table, CE freezes. I tried renaming it to svhost and csrss - cheatengine-x86_64.exe does not help. I launch the game directly.
CE-7.4
Windows 7.
what worked for me was launching GI then quitting the game and then relaunching it until the paimon icon was next to the name of the process. i don't know why this happens but this seems to "fix" it.
Could you be more specific, I'm sorry, I don't understand.
1. open the genshin impact launcher
2. launch the game
3. exit the game
4. launch the game again
5. attach the process to the game

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:25 pm
fazy5 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Please let's not look at the bigger picture that everyone wants to contribute towards the betterment of this table and this community.
ok so how many hours of your life did you put in to hacking Gensing Impact for others?
please remind me
Ouch, no need to bite dude. Just trying to talk peace here.
No point in coming at me.

Sparky9020
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sparky9020 »

Zyro wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:33 pm
I just noticed that Atk Multiplier works on physical dmg, but only in abyss. Idk, how did I triggered it but my Keqing got 20k - 50k dmg. Normal dmg without the table is just 2k-8k
After further testing, I am fairly certain this is just because of the current Spiral Abyss rotation... I'll double check

Sparky9020
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sparky9020 »

Sparky9020 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:33 pm
Zyro wrote:
After further testing, I am fairly certain this is just because of the current Spiral Abyss rotation... I'll double check
The only thing that appears to be affected is the damage from the spiral abyss rotation, i cannot get my Keqing to deal consistent high damage, just that nuke damage from the rotation.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

Zyro wrote:
Did you use someone who buffs normal damage/all damage, such as Bennett or Yun Jin?

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

GenshinImpact 2.6 2022-04-05.CT

when exactly the attak mlt works on Noel !? i don`t get it, first it`s not works at all and after some time her spinning attacks boost as hell. As Ember and Mona, attack mlt work perfevtly right after u activate it.