Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aeit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Aeit »

Im looking for no fall damage cheat. Need to check few locations. Is that even possible without gaining pvp banned?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Loui2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loui2 »

drscott111 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:36 am
You can cheat literally everything and not get a ban. I've even modded the regulation.bin, used nude mods, etc without any issues. I have max everything, all armor, talismans and weapons, including 99 of each boss rune, all stats 99 at level 35, etc... They don't seem to check anything. Pure paper tiger tactics. Just don't go full Malcom and you'll like be fine.*

*Not actual advice. Your mileage my vary. Though I do it, seemingly with impunity, you might not be so blessed.

Bans may not be immediate, after modding/hacking I played a few days without any tampering of the game and received what seems to be a soft ban. I specifically only used add item (ultimate CE table), add all emotes (Ultimate CE table), and used easy anti-cheat disabler (Nexus Mods). Not sure which one of three triggered it.

applesloth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applesloth »

Any updates if tears are bannable?

jck1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jck1337 »

I think some of the emotes trigger someting, read it in a discord pinned post

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Is there a script to make you actually unkillable but still see the damage you take? I need it to do some testings and I need to see how much damage I take from various enemy attacks

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:32 pm
Is there a script to make you actually unkillable but still see the damage you take? I need it to do some testings and I need to see how much damage I take from various enemy attacks
With my Inf. Health script you couldn't die and did still take damage.
But it affected a few rare enemies and invaders, so they couldn't die as well.
Not sure if it still works but I had posted my table here: viewtopic.php?p=237685#p237685

Or maybe try the table which can be found here: [Link]
-Elden Ring All-in-One Table v1.60
--Basic Scripts by Gideon25 & Fullcodes
---[X] <== Infinite Health

ExTremZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExTremZero »

Loui2 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:40 am
drscott111 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:36 am
You can cheat literally everything and not get a ban. I've even modded the regulation.bin, used nude mods, etc without any issues. I have max everything, all armor, talismans and weapons, including 99 of each boss rune, all stats 99 at level 35, etc... They don't seem to check anything. Pure paper tiger tactics. Just don't go full Malcom and you'll like be fine.*

*Not actual advice. Your mileage my vary. Though I do it, seemingly with impunity, you might not be so blessed.

Bans may not be immediate, after modding/hacking I played a few days without any tampering of the game and received what seems to be a soft ban. I specifically only used add item (ultimate CE table), add all emotes (Ultimate CE table), and used easy anti-cheat disabler (Nexus Mods). Not sure which one of three triggered it.

You arent banned YET you are just in a quarantine most likely they will spy more often on your stats and what you do with your files and what you tempered, withhin you ingame files or/and your character flags, i bet if you get another flag you will be Penalized. Its all stated in the Warning msg.
...a quarantine penalty of 180 days will be imposed later in the text is says If you continue to play the game while tampering with the game, you will be penalized means this is the ban you will get.

Also later is stated that when you delete the tapered files and characters this will remove the msg i bet after the next banwave

I guess this is a warning that you WILL BE banned when you continue to cheat. Also this msg also appears now when you play on a family shared account

I recommend to just cheat everything you want NOW give all the items you need to your friend and delete your savefiles, create a new fresh one and let your mate give you all items back. Now you have an account that should not be flagged again and the msg should disappear after some weeks.

Since you cant pick up leveled items or upgrade mats you have to play the game legit again to get all weapons maxed out. But thats what you pay for cheating

dwade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dwade »

Looks like my quarantine has lifted. So it's just a 1 month thing instead of the full 180 days for cheating smithing stones hahaha.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

hvhdark wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:29 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:12 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Technically is not against the rules, there's plenty of EAC bypasses in the forums. It's still on case by case basis, but if people want to use it and get the banhammer that's their problem.
He was posting how to cheat online specifically. Which is against the rules.
I didn't know the rules, I looked and couldn't find it to read. sorry for the mess.
After Edit settings.json, the online connection is disconnected after two minutes. Is there a solution?

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:00 pm
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:32 pm
With my Inf. Health script you couldn't die and did still take damage.
But it affected a few rare enemies and invaders, so they couldn't die as well.
Not sure if it still works but I had posted my table here: viewtopic.php?p=237685#p237685

Or maybe try the table which can be found here: [Link]
-Elden Ring All-in-One Table v1.60
--Basic Scripts by Gideon25 & Fullcodes
---[X] <== Infinite Health
Thank you v much, I found one in the discord table :>

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Does anyone know how to solve the problem that the online cheating must be disconnected after two minutes? I just for online PVE not for PVP.

dos3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dos3 »

instantn00dles wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:51 pm
Is anyone else's achievements not working while having steam in offline mode with easy anti cheat disabled via the steam_appid.txt method. Or is that just normal behavior with bypassing it?
You can't earn achievements if Steam is offline. This goes for any game on Steam.

Razgriz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Razgriz »

Hi, lurker here created an account to ask if CT can be made to respawn bosses or spawn particular enemies? I know your table doesn't have that now but is it possible to add?

Docking Saturn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Docking Saturn »

Hello, people. Same as above, just a lurker; came to ask if they ban your main account if you get a ban in a family shared one? I want to try the 100% drop. Thanks in advance!

t19890204
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by t19890204 »

I have seen many talks that Unlimited Health will get you banned. But what about invincible? it only makes you cant be hit