Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dwade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring

Post by dwade »

Supreme_Sigurd wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:15 am
dwade wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:10 pm
Don't bother cheating Smithing stones... that's a one way ticket to a 180 days ban.
What makes say that? If call from crafting material shouldn't get you banned?
Only cheat I've ever done was a simple value change for smithing stones. Once the ban wave came this week... boom!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DustinS85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DustinS85 »

Okay, So if you get banned does this mean you are no longer allowed to play the game at all, or is it just banned from online play? I play offline only anyway.

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

DustinS85 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:24 am
Okay, So if you get banned does this mean you are no longer allowed to play the game at all, or is it just banned from online play? I play offline only anyway.
you can't join pub sessions. meaning invasions and helping out randoms. passworded joining still works, so you can still play with friends online. you can still leave messages and receive messages and bloodstains from the server. the ban is temporary and lasts for 180 days. offline play is completely unaffected

Harmacist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harmacist »

d3ban wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:20 am
you can't join pub sessions. meaning invasions and helping out randoms. passworded joining still works, so you can still play with friends online. you can still leave messages and receive messages and bloodstains from the server. the ban is temporary and lasts for 180 days. offline play is completely unaffected
If that's really the case, being banned in Elden Ring sounds like a wet dream!
All I want to do is play with my friend, have no love for invasion, and really don't care about playing with randoms.
And having messages and bloodstains retained makes it even better :D

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19378

Game v1.03.1(v3) Godmode Fix try
[1.] I had added some additional code to the invincibility godmode script where I made an error. I fixxed it. However let me know if still crashing and I will take out the new code completely.

Game v1.03.1(v2) REAL 1.03.1
[1.]Fixed Cracked Pots/Ritual Pots Hack that I created
[2.]Fixed Selected Item script
[3.]Fixed Freeze Enemies script
[4.]Fixed Defense/Dmg Negation Multipliers
[5.]Fixed Keep Runes when dying Alternate (May be more reliable as it NOPs the call)
[6.]Added Immune to Negative Status Effects (the same one thats on a trainer somewhere..)

garoudenboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garoudenboy »

can you multiply boss souls?

Nuggetz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nuggetz »

I tried using the script but for some reason I cannot select the box that enables a script when I click it. Any settings I'm missing?

Flower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flower »

Flower wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:25 pm

I did this a couple days after release thinking it was the safest way for getting every item on my main account, including items like Deathbed Smalls & Millicent's Coat that are usually unobtainable. Instead of giving yourself smithing stones, you'd have to get every weapon to max reinforcement that you want & drop them to yourself. I'm still not banned, & if I get banned I'll post it here.
I got a warning for unauthorized tampering. I didn't modify my save data at all, I just had someone drop me all the items I wanted.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

just as an aside, isn't it absolutely ridiculous that a game we BOUGHT, paid cold, hard cash for, is dictating HOW WE PLAY IT?? i mean, really. fuck off with that. here we are worrying about BANS, for God's sake, on something we PAID FOR, and we're being told how to entertain ourselves?? especially with this game model. it's largely solo, with the odd toon running into your game (so what) and going into other's games. it's not even an MMO, really. so who gives a hoot if i don't have 300hrs to spend on this because i'm a working single father? i gave you your money, now fuck off and let me play.

*ahem* rant completed. i think this kind of nonsense needs to stop. like Denuvo. developers got their money, now git!

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

WhiteRau wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:46 pm
just as an aside, isn't it absolutely ridiculous that a game we BOUGHT, paid cold, hard cash for, is dictating HOW WE PLAY IT?? i mean, really. fuck off with that. here we are worrying about BANS, for God's sake, on something we PAID FOR, and we're being told how to entertain ourselves?? especially with this game model. it's largely solo, with the odd toon running into your game (so what) and going into other's games. it's not even an MMO, really. so who gives a hoot if i don't have 300hrs to spend on this because i'm a working single father? i gave you your money, now fuck off and let me play.

*ahem* rant completed. i think this kind of nonsense needs to stop. like Denuvo. developers got their money, now git!
The bans only affect your multiplayer experience, so I don't really see the problem. They're fine with you cheating in offline single player (well, so long as you can figure out a workaround for EAC), it's only when you play online, where other people can invade your world and you can invade theirs, that they start caring.

Which is understandable - it'd certainly harsh someone's game experience to have someone with infinite health and max stats invading their world and griefing them.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:33 pm

The bans only affect your multiplayer experience, so I don't really see the problem. They're fine with you cheating in offline single player (well, so long as you can figure out a workaround for EAC), it's only when you play online, where other people can invade your world and you can invade theirs, that they start caring.

Which is understandable - it'd certainly harsh someone's game experience to have someone with infinite health and max stats invading their world and griefing them.
yeah, fair point, and i support *that*, but when i have to be online to get a weapon to lvl10 and i can't do that because i've been lightly cheating, that's where i get testy. i fully get and support the multiplayer thing, but not when it also affects my single player game. don't make elements 'online-only' and then get pissy when my game isn't MP friendly and block me from that content. that's a dick move, IMO. and it's a simple thing to code. anyway. back to cheating! :D

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

Hello, if I generate ashe (nephelys) its risky to play online? please

Thank U :).

instantn00dles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by instantn00dles »

Is anyone else's achievements not working while having steam in offline mode with easy anti cheat disabled via the steam_appid.txt method. Or is that just normal behavior with bypassing it?

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ersatz »

instantn00dles wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:51 pm
Is anyone else's achievements not working while having steam in offline mode with easy anti cheat disabled via the steam_appid.txt method. Or is that just normal behavior with bypassing it?
same behavior on my end as well.

drscott111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drscott111 »

You can cheat literally everything and not get a ban. I've even modded the regulation.bin, used nude mods, etc without any issues. I have max everything, all armor, talismans and weapons, including 99 of each boss rune, all stats 99 at level 35, etc... They don't seem to check anything. Pure paper tiger tactics. Just don't go full Malcom and you'll like be fine.*

*Not actual advice. Your mileage my vary. Though I do it, seemingly with impunity, you might not be so blessed.