Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cimoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by cimoy »

kukuru97 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:49 pm
Got banned, sad.
Luckly only one month

Cheat used from this ct : No Skill Cooldown and Unlimited Stamina
Cheat from other ct : Increase Dmg talent, Destroy shield, loot range and walkspeed

Using cheat for weekly boss and daily quest.
Spoiler
it was the movement speed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BIOmaI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BIOmaI »

will the account be banned by ip or by computer?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

BIOmaI wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:09 pm
will the account be banned by ip or by computer?
ip or hardware doesn't matter
It's only account wide

ie other accounts can still play

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

MonaMain wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:59 pm
fazy5 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:52 pm
Guys, does anyone else face issues with quests when using attack hack?
Some quest triggers, Bloatty Floatty, Bake-Danuki and pressure plates do not work when I have attack hack active.
Same thing happened to my game, especially the bloatty floatty :lol: I can't even shoot it.
Were you able to find a value of attack hack that does not cause these issues? Or is there anyway to use the attack hack without causing the game to go crazy?

naught002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naught002 »

enable DBVM can make it safer?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

naught002 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:16 am
enable DBVM can make it safer?
DBVM is for debugging only

iswarakitt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iswarakitt »

hi. thanks for the cheat table! loving it! but there are some gripes... like the pickup one. when picking up some items that are to switch on lights... the things either don't go to the socket, or the things go the the lamps but doesn't go in.. they just spin and spin and spin... i don't know how to explain it... but it's like that

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

Since version 2.6 will be coming out soon, here is to wishing that the attack hack will be fixed by the cheat table owner and it will stop causing issues during gameplay.

But all in all great job !! Appreciated.

darkin666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkin666 »

"Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory"

can anyone help me with this problem? :(

13:43 - I solved the problem, when i changed the cheat engine name i renamed to svchost.exe.exe....

Papanatitas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papanatitas »

If you use anything that alters something that is easy for their AntiCheat to track i.e. walking speed or pick up range you must likely will get banned. Why? Because those are "locked" parameters that can't be altered by anything (permanently) so let's say, pick up range is 1 meter and you go past that default the AntiCheat will right away flag you.

On the other side of the spectrum, rising DMG multi by a tiny bit, is hard to track. Most people that get banned, get banned because they abuse the numbers lol.

darkin666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkin666 »

Papanatitas wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:25 pm
If you use anything that alters something that is easy for their AntiCheat to track i.e. walking speed or pick up range you must likely will get banned. Why? Because those are "locked" parameters that can't be altered by anything (permanently) so let's say, pick up range is 1 meter and you go past that default the AntiCheat will right away flag you.

On the other side of the spectrum, rising DMG multi by a tiny bit, is hard to track. Most people that get banned, get banned because they abuse the numbers lol.
What cheats do you use?

Sanguine007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanguine007 »

Anyone still having the "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory " thing on windows 10 even after renaming the correct executable and running as administrator? I obeyed everything but still I get the same thing. Even taskmanager says that the name of the process is indeed svchost. Any help is appreciated.

Sanguine007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanguine007 »

Damn, the reason for that "MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory" is the very thing it's said not needed to delete.
For anyone having this issue just delete or move mhypbase.dll from the game directory and run the game from its executable, not the launcher.
Mad respect to the guy who found this out.

alexwu88000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexwu88000 »

darkin666 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:56 pm
Papanatitas wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:25 pm

What cheats do you use?
actually all. just dun use it with other unknown player. set your world cant be joined. close the cheat when you need to do that.And remember not to use other games hacks at the same times.

Jaybeezy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jaybeezy »

Im still new to cheat engine, can anyone help me with stats multiplier and attack multiplier like how to adjust the value. I did change record - value then whenever I would input a number and press enter it would just go back to the "??"