Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by benny89 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:23 pm
benny89 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:17 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Technically is not against the rules, there's plenty of EAC bypasses in the forums. It's still on case by case basis, but if people want to use it and get the banhammer that's their problem.
The problem is that this really bypasses EAC while being able to play online. So unless you rage cheat (changing stats, weapon damage etc.) you are in no bigger risk than offline cheating. Stuff in PvP like Infinite Stamina alone will be a problem since you can bypass EAC this way and still play online.

How the hell did they implement EAC so poorly in this game
EAC is implemented poorly in every game.
This begs the question: why even bother?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Royalxassasin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Royalxassasin »

Looks like the first wave of bans has been rolled out and there is no "cheater server". You're just forced to play offline

Just google elden ring ban and you'll see hundreds of articles.

ExTremZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExTremZero »

hvhdark wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:41 pm
_________Simple Elden Ring EAC Bypass____

I am so Surprised this wasn't discovered and posted by now, but i notice there hasn't been much Elden Ring Content here at Unknown so kinda figures but I figured this out in 5minutes after buying Elden Ring and looking at Elden Ring game files so have fun guys.

Simple and silly as it seems this actually bypasses EAC, very funny how that works.

[Note: Doing Anything that Edits Your Stats will likely cause you to be banned within a Week or 2 not 100% sure as I just bought the game this is just what has been said in some communities]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\EasyAntiCheat\settings.json

Step 1: Edit settings.json
Step 2: Boot game from Steam
Step 3: Main Menu "Login"
Step 4: Make a Cheat or Use Cheat Engine
Step 5: Have Fun Cheating Online

Well, looks like we've reached a point... I tested it and it really worked... my god. No bans so far, I only used Invincibility, Stamina, Health and Infinite PF, and modified weapon damage in PVP.

Let's see what happens.

May they just added it to prevent users to use CE or other programms that want to inject or modify the exe's memory or to load any modifications, just a easy way to say "we from FromSoftware Games are aware that tons of players can cheat in our game so we did "something""

May they really added EAC 1-2 month before release as everyone was talking about the RCE in their Netcode so EAC couldnt be better implemented than this.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:09 pm
hvhdark wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:41 pm
How about you read the rules here and just don't.

Technically is not against the rules, there's plenty of EAC bypasses in the forums. It's still on case by case basis, but if people want to use it and get the banhammer that's their problem.
He was posting how to cheat online specifically. Which is against the rules.

hvhdark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvhdark »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:12 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:09 pm

How about you read the rules here and just don't.

He was posting how to cheat online specifically. Which is against the rules.
I didn't know the rules, I looked and couldn't find it to read. sorry for the mess.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

If i unlock the Spirit its bannable , maybe please ?

I search one save endgame safe with no cheat etc ... for add all weapon etc with just play ^^.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Just got an Inappropriate Activity Detected and it kicked me back to the main screen. Unable to go back online anymore, keeps saying inappropriate activity. Doesn't look to be an EAC ban since I wasn't using Cheat Engine online. All I used were add items to add runes, weapons, and armors about a week ago.

Oh well, no more Fingers, but holes messages.

angelrei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by angelrei »

So is adding key items like cookbooks and whetstones not actual give you the unlockables? and if they don't give them is there a way to fix it or just avoid giving yourself the key items?

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

angelrei wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:19 am
So is adding key items like cookbooks and whetstones not actual give you the unlockables? and if they don't give them is there a way to fix it or just avoid giving yourself the key items?
For the most part it seems key items like whetblades and cookbooks are linked to triggers in the location you pick them up from, so for the time being there is no way to unlock them with cheats, no. You should avoid key items as well unless you don't plan to play online, then go wild.

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

Ozveidt wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:10 pm
If i unlock the Spirit its bannable , maybe please ?

I search one save endgame safe with no cheat etc ... for add all weapon etc with just play ^^.
I don't know for sure, but I'd recommend avoiding anything that can't be traded (You can tell what can be traded if you are able to "Leave" it on the floor, if the option is greyed out then it can't be traded, such as golden seeds, sacred tears and spells.

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

Stivenz wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:30 pm
And what about Larval Tears and Whetstone? I missed one Whetstone and can't get it before NG+ actually.
I don't know about Larval Tears, there seems to be a limited amount of them per run so I wouldn't mess with them.

As for the Whetstone it seems you can spawn it (it's also limited so I wouldn't either) but even if you do it appears the recipes are linked to triggers in the locations you receive them from, so adding it to your inventory seems to do nothing, no new recipes, just the item itself.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Squalor wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:47 pm
Just got an Inappropriate Activity Detected and it kicked me back to the main screen. Unable to go back online anymore, keeps saying inappropriate activity. Doesn't look to be an EAC ban since I wasn't using Cheat Engine online. All I used were add items to add runes, weapons, and armors about a week ago.

That actually just sounds like you left EAC bypass on and try to go online. I had the same and then I realized that I left bypass on and I tried to go online. Try to verify files on Steam first.

xiradesu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xiradesu »

Squalor wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:47 pm

For further info I added runes directly as well as those rune items, and no ban yet on my end.

Riceball0831
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Riceball0831 »

Can some please give me a quick instruction on how to do this?
by passing and how to activate the cheat and all
i would really appreciate it

also tips on how to avoid detection when going online

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

Riceball0831 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:49 am
Can some please give me a quick instruction on how to do this?
by passing and how to activate the cheat and all
i would really appreciate it

also tips on how to avoid detection when going online
Download the Cheat Table and go to Page 1 to look at the instructions on how to disable EAC, I recommend using the Steam_appid.txt file from Method #2 since that's the one I used and it worked, follow the instructions in Method #2 and once the game is open in offline mode, run the cheat table you downloaded and hook the Elden Ring.exe process if it doesn't do it automatically, then you can go ahead and use the cheats you want.

Avoiding detection is a matter of luck and common sense more than certainty, don't spawn anything that you can't farm in-game, don't edit stats, instead give yourself golden runes to level up and don't spawn any limited items such as Golden Seeds or Sacred Tears. Once you're done with the cheats, kill yourself in-game once just to be sure everything reloads and then close the game and close Cheat Engine.

Delete the steam_appid.txt file from the Elden Ring folder if you're gonna play online through Steam and unless you edited stats or spawned in limited items you should be fine to go back to play online. However there's still a small chance your account might be banned from online play later, at which point you will only be able to play offline... or you might get away with it. Again, it's more a matter of luck than anything else.