Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Azazellz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by Azazellz »

Ruined Hyetta's quest (found the Revenger's Shack before starting this quest, and now the spirit with the last grape doesn't invade).
Is it possible to add the item offline, continue the quest, and then play online again? Is it safe?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

topgamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by topgamer »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:09 pm
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

NOTE:**EDIT** DISCORD REMOVED from Item Giver!. Thanks Sunbeam and cfemen!

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!
Thank you so much! Any thoughs about update it to v0.4?
Last edited by topgamer on Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

Drop rate fixed? this time everything drops ?

ign1z
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ign1z »

what is "Super Speed" ?

it seems not doing anything ? at least on mine ...

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ign1z wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:05 am
what is "Super Speed" ?

it seems not doing anything ? at least on mine ...
Mine is..better.
It...is Done: All in One Monster with no BS:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19378

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:20 am
Drop rate fixed? this time everything drops ?
No, the higher massive guaranteed Drop rate, I believe since the number is so high, just drops the better items? If you want the more common stuff just turn the option off I guess But not 100% then...

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2075796507 »

hello,can i use your lua code in my ct to share some people freely?

Kouma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kouma »

Item giver is not working. I checking the options of the item I want then press to give it, but nothing happens, doesn't show on my inventory. Tried to add Hand of Malenia, a katana weapon, but nothing happens.

Edit: Ok, neverming. I wasn't selecting the item type box. Table is working.
Last edited by Kouma on Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

find smthn about DropRate fix

a value of ~+50,000 will give you nearly 100% drop rates, and works with the more common stuff. You could probably drop the value by a factor of 100 (to +99,000 instead of +9,999,000) and still achieve 100% drop rate, or extremely close to it

Dunkerke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dunkerke »

After all the backslash about the discord thing, i thought you were going to leave, but instead you have improved the table, removed the discord thing and uploaded it

You sir are an absolute chad and you won the internets. Thank you

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:26 pm

a value of ~+50,000 will give you nearly 100% drop rates, and works with the more common stuff. You could probably drop the value by a factor of 100 (to +99,000 instead of +9,999,000) and still achieve 100% drop rate, or extremely close to it
Yea, you can double click on the 100% Drop Rate script (the value column) and open up the script and look for: push (float)99999
Change the 99999 to whatever you want and save the table.. It won't be signed anymore so it will ask to run the auto attach script each time you fire up the table.. or you can delete the auto attach script by selecting Table at the top of Cheat engine Toolbar (by Edit) then choose "Show Cheat Table Lua Script" and then delete everything and hit the x to close that little window then go and save the entire table.

Galaxyyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galaxyyz »

Thnx

poomxz123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poomxz123 »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:13 pm
Razapudroshko wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:26 pm

Yea, you can double click on the 100% Drop Rate script (the value column) and open up the script and look for: push (float)99999
Change the 99999 to whatever you want and save the table.. It won't be signed anymore so it will ask to run the auto attach script each time you fire up the table.. or you can delete the auto attach script by selecting Table at the top of Cheat engine Toolbar (by Edit) then choose "Show Cheat Table Lua Script" and then delete everything and hit the x to close that little window then go and save the entire table.
hello , can you explain this more about how to edit the value ? i can't find the Code : push (float) 99999 when i look in the script only push i see is
: push 47C34B00
nvm : ive found it thanks

Tethus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tethus »

LineArck wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:23 am
well i can't open the table, it gave me an error:

Failure loading the trainer. Reason :This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading BulletLogForm.ActiveControl:Unknown property: "ActiveControl")

i tried to google it without succes :/

eddit : i maneged to make it work
How???

topgamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by topgamer »

Dunkerke wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:30 pm
After all the backslash about the discord thing, i thought you were going to leave, but instead you have improved the table, removed the discord thing and uploaded it

You sir are an absolute chad and you won the internets. Thank you
What are you talking about? He didn't remove the 'discord members only' thing. I just tried the v0.51 and it's still there. :|