Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by QuarryTen »

STN, can you please include in your first post, in big bold red letters that due to the nature of EAC, using any sort of cheat both on and offline can result in a suspension of your account.

People are literally making new accounts for the same question that's been asked and answered over and over again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:46 pm
STN, can you please include in your first post, in big bold red letters that due to the nature of EAC, using any sort of cheat both on and offline can result in a suspension of your account.

People are literally making new accounts for the same question that's been asked and answered over and over again.
I dont think it needs a warning cause we cheat only with EAC disabled

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

QuarryTen wrote:

You act as if that would actually stop anyone haha. You severely underestimate people's ability to ignore information thrown directly in their face.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

duducasarotto wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:49 pm
QuarryTen wrote:

I dont think it needs a warning cause we cheat only with EAC disabled
Their intent was to reduce the flood of "If I use *INSERT CHEAT HERE* but scratch my head twice and then jump on one foot will I not be banned????" posts. But they're going to come regardless because people can't handle reading a couple of pages prior to asking a question that's been asked 20 times already.

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

Hi, Is there a complete ID list yet? I manage to edit couple enhancement stone ID but I still unable find ID for lv9 enhancement stone. (lv1 to lv8 is 0x????2774 to 0x????277B) But when I tried 0x????277c it just not working

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

QuarryTen wrote:

its less likely to get banned while offline thats why u never use ur main account to use cheats in the first place.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:45 pm
bluepanda wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:11 pm
Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
Sadly, the "Infinite Item" part for potions is not working.
ok, i will fix it
This is fantastic -- especially the ignore options. Would it be possible to do ignore also on flask upgrades?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ExVault wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:44 pm

Yea, I totally agree with you. They could've absolutely done that. But... knowing FromSoftware, they probably have not. Recalling all their own "anticheat" attempts in DS series I highly doubt that. All they have done is probably just slamming EAC and calling it a day. Remember they are japanese devs, they really hate all the PC shenanigans, if not the big profits from steam they would've just keep the game on consoles where you should not worry about cheaters.
Actually... on the contrary, they were somehow detecting cheated saves in Dark Souls 3 long before EAC became a thing which is why it leads me to believe they have implemented some sort of metrics checking. Anyone who thinks they got away would find out later when the next ban wave happens OR they'd find themselves in the 'cheater pool'.

EAC now just seems to be a +1 layer to stop 'live' cheating, and also as a means of gatekeeping as without it you can't connect to the server, period. Its not a bad idea TBH as those who want to cheat heavily generally understand they may do so OFFLINE. It's only morons and shitbags who believe they have a right to fuck up other ppl's online experiences that demand to get away with online cheating and TBH these types can take their ban WHEN it comes.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 am
Hi, Is there a complete ID list yet? I manage to edit couple enhancement stone ID but I still unable find ID for lv9 enhancement stone. (lv1 to lv8 is 0x????2774 to 0x????277B) But when I tried 0x????277c it just not working
So if you have the game still open, do you mind right clicking on the ID number and doing a "what's accesses this address" and then letting me know what it sends back? I'll look into a more comprehensive item editor with that.

Thanks.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:40 am
hzlleo123 wrote:
So if you have the game still open, do you mind right clicking on the ID number and doing a "what's accesses this address" and then letting me know what it sends back? I'll look into a more comprehensive item editor with that.

Thanks.
I literally had a list of things I suggested. Do people not read what's posted?

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

zachillios wrote:
hzlleo123 wrote:

Thanks.
Hi zachillios, there are 8 of them, 5 are continuously accessing it ("eldenring.exe"+6503A6 ; "eldenring.exe"+6508AF ; "eldenring.exe"+6508FD ; "eldenring.exe"+65099F) and two only access the ID when I change category ("eldenring.exe"+6EC421 ; "eldenring.exe"+6EC432) and one when I move items to the box / bag ("eldenring.exe"+6EC1B9)

Thank you

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:41 am
zachillios wrote:
hzlleo123 wrote:

Thanks.
I literally had a list of things I suggested. Do people not read what's posted?
How does a list of demands you make while providing zero assistance on equate to someone provided actual information that can be used to make scripts?

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:55 am
zachillios wrote:
hzlleo123 wrote:

Thanks.
Hi zachillios, there are 8 of them, 5 are continuously accessing it ("eldenring.exe"+6503A6 ; "eldenring.exe"+6508AF ; "eldenring.exe"+6508FD ; "eldenring.exe"+65099F) and two only access the ID when I change category ("eldenring.exe"+6EC421 ; "eldenring.exe"+6EC432) and one when I move items to the box / bag ("eldenring.exe"+6EC1B9)

Thank you
Are you playing the most recent steam version of the game?

alfonsogabriel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alfonsogabriel »

Hey guys so I might have done a fk up. I tried cheating online just to test it out so i disabled EAC and it went offline automatically. Now I wanted to play the game normally and took a piss when loading, I forgot it automatically starts the game online then I went ahead and played my character. I noticed I was online when there were spectres of other players. Now obviously my save file is flagged. Since there is no ban wave yet etc. can I delete the hacked save file I went online with and i’ll be fine with a new save? or is my whole account fked up? Thanks

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
this is too good man, really appreciate this. The ignore crafting/smithing is by far the best features no other trainer/script have. When you get time or if you could look into it, can you add 100% drop rate?