Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by pedrokuk »

ShenLongKazama wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:44 pm
pedrokuk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:40 pm
ShenLongKazama wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:40 pm
Is there a hash for the Revelations outfit? Or does it not exist and that dude talked out of his butt.
...and if it's not the mod and the one that was referenced in the Data as a bonus it was definitely listed (like Basim's sword and all the bloody tattoo's)......I seldom talk out of my Butt..... Look out for the Fiery Warsong in Dawn of Ragnarok ;-)
So it is confirmed? But perhaps only the data is in the game and not the model? Though you imply it'll get released with the Dawn of Ragnarok dlc. But confirmation is always better than guessing. :| :D
It was listed in the same way as Basim's sword and outfit, tattoos etc.. so unless they've changed their mind it should show up eventually. The model wasn't in the data as far as I could tell. Not implying released with DoR - just that one of the main weapons in DoR will be called the "fiery Warsong" which was found in the same way. I do the data digging for Andyreloads on youtube so there's a lot of info there about what's coming up and also were we first mentioned the Revelations outfit and the seasonal bonuses Ubii were running. Cheers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

Harry19894 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:20 pm
allyflb wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 am
Harry19894 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:38 am
i have no idea if this is still working but it seems to crash my game after a few minutes of playing regardless if the CE table is running or not .... i used the dll and patched the exe as the instructions said to do and in the table it says its already patched

the items are in my inventory without any issues every time i load the game but it just crashes after like 15-20 minutes .... correct me if im wrong but i think the game tries to detect my purchases and deletes what i dont own at certain intervals right ?? it seems to be crashing when it tries to check that

It's not the cheat table, its the game! I was having the same problem, but the ubi support detected the issue and fixed for me.

You need to reinstall ubi connect and the game in the same hard drive and if you have razer synapse 2 or 3 installed in your system just remove, doing this fixed all crashes that i was having.
im not entirely sure this is the case with me ... i was playing fine for hours before using the CE table .... and now i have been playing for hours as well without crashing and all i did was remove the d3d file and removed the game exe and renamed the backup exe (the one the patch makes) to replace the patched exe... so im like 99% sure it was CE table or maybe im dumb and did something wrong ??
my game was crashing a lot with this new update, but as soon as i downgrade textures detail from max to medium (2 to 1 on .Ini) the crashes stop, try to reduce in graphic settings, resolution scale do not fix the porblem, it's the option above the characters detail settings (not sure about other settings)

(obs: my game also crash on a bad Windows (11) update, so check if the problem start after a win update)

(obs 2: i just realize that you fix it, but i'll leave this comment just in case it happen with someone else)

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:35 pm
ShenLongKazama wrote:
pedrokuk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:40 pm

...and if it's not the mod and the one that was referenced in the Data as a bonus it was definitely listed (like Basim's sword and all the bloody tattoo's)......I seldom talk out of my Butt..... Look out for the Fiery Warsong in Dawn of Ragnarok ;-)
So it is confirmed? But perhaps only the data is in the game and not the model? Though you imply it'll get released with the Dawn of Ragnarok dlc. But confirmation is always better than guessing. :| :D
It was listed in the same way as Basim's sword and outfit, tattoos etc.. so unless they've changed their mind it should show up eventually. The model wasn't in the data as far as I could tell. Not implying released with DoR - just that one of the main weapons in DoR will be called the "fiery Warsong" which was found in the same way. I do the data digging for Andyreloads on youtube so there's a lot of info there about what's coming up and also were we first mentioned the Revelations outfit and the seasonal bonuses Ubii were running. Cheers
you and andy (and the other guys working with you?) are the best, tx for everything

Harry19894
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Harry19894 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:26 am
Harry19894 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:20 pm
allyflb wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 am

It's not the cheat table, its the game! I was having the same problem, but the ubi support detected the issue and fixed for me.

You need to reinstall ubi connect and the game in the same hard drive and if you have razer synapse 2 or 3 installed in your system just remove, doing this fixed all crashes that i was having.
im not entirely sure this is the case with me ... i was playing fine for hours before using the CE table .... and now i have been playing for hours as well without crashing and all i did was remove the d3d file and removed the game exe and renamed the backup exe (the one the patch makes) to replace the patched exe... so im like 99% sure it was CE table or maybe im dumb and did something wrong ??
my game was crashing a lot with this new update, but as soon as i downgrade textures detail from max to medium (2 to 1 on .Ini) the crashes stop, try to reduce in graphic settings, resolution scale do not fix the porblem, it's the option above the characters detail settings (not sure about other settings)

(obs: my game also crash on a bad Windows (11) update, so check if the problem start after a win update)

(obs 2: i just realize that you fix it, but i'll leave this comment just in case it happen with someone else)
i didnt fix it technically ... if i use the cheat the game crashes and if i dont use the cheat the game runs normally ... i want to use the cheat AND have the game running without crashes :) ..... currently im playing without the cheat

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:34 am
pedrokuk wrote:
ShenLongKazama wrote:

you and andy (and the other guys working with you?) are the best, tx for everything
Welcome mate - Ibsarp does great stuff including mods and some of the other Discord crew do some excellent work tracking stats on stuff - especially Reda's woeful performance as a shopkeeper.... thank the Universe for CE ;-) Cheers

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:43 am
N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:34 am
pedrokuk wrote:

Welcome mate - Ibsarp does great stuff including mods and some of the other Discord crew do some excellent work tracking stats on stuff - especially Reda's woeful performance as a shopkeeper.... thank the Universe for CE ;-) Cheers
yes, i remember some mods from him and a video about reda, letting everything very clear to community how it actually works

SmookePL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmookePL »

When we got new update table ?

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

SmookePL wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:32 am
When we got new update table ?
table it's updated you can found in page 111, everything from the lastest update it's on the table, if you want more items you have to wait the next game update, which will problably launch with DOR DLC, dunno if will be there any non DLC content

FearLessCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearLessCE »

Does anyone have a problem with the XP booster? Mine need to reactivate every ~10 minutes.

IronDragoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IronDragoon »

Getting the error <<The array of byte named scan_TlsIndex could not be found>> with both of the Inventory Editors (1FRACValhalla InventoryEditor v1.1.2 v2 and 1FRAssassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine Spreadsheet Inventory Editor 1.0.4v2). Saw one person post about it back on like page 60-70 something and they never got an answer.

What do I need to do to fix this?

13єrѕєrk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 13єrѕєrk »

FearLessCE wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:22 pm
Does anyone have a problem with the XP booster? Mine need to reactivate every ~10 minutes.
Hello and yes, I have the same issue only with the XP and Silver Booster.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

IronDragoon wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:22 am
Getting the error <<The array of byte named scan_TlsIndex could not be found>> with both of the Inventory Editors (1FRACValhalla InventoryEditor v1.1.2 v2 and 1FRAssassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine Spreadsheet Inventory Editor 1.0.4v2). Saw one person post about it back on like page 60-70 something and they never got an answer.

Is that a cracked version of the game? If so, the editor from this forum will not work with it. If you have a normal version, download the table on pg 111, it’s the most recent one and should work fine.
The table on pg 111 also contains a link to a forum that distributes inventory editors for cracked versions if you need it.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

13єrѕєrk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:36 pm
FearLessCE wrote:
This seems to be a common issue. I’m not an advanced editor for the table so I wouldn’t know exactly how to fix it. My argument would be to just give yourself a ton of silver with the table so you never have to worry about it.

XP can be circumvented by giving yourself max skill points through the table, as well. The game doesn’t respond well to that method, though, and it doesn’t scale to your new level. I highly recommend the mod “100 Complete Maximum Level Save File” on Nexus. It’s about 11 or so save files across different stages of the game, and Eivor is max level and all game areas are scaled to it.

IronDragoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IronDragoon »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:03 am
IronDragoon wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:22 am

Is that a cracked version of the game? If so, the editor from this forum will not work with it. If you have a normal version, download the table on pg 111, it’s the most recent one and should work fine.
The table on pg 111 also contains a link to a forum that distributes inventory editors for cracked versions if you need it.
Nope, not cracked. Normally purchased. I tried the table on 111 and it worked! thanks.

13єrѕєrk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 13єrѕєrk »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:10 am
13єrѕєrk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:36 pm
FearLessCE wrote:
This seems to be a common issue. I’m not an advanced editor for the table so I wouldn’t know exactly how to fix it. My argument would be to just give yourself a ton of silver with the table so you never have to worry about it.

XP can be circumvented by giving yourself max skill points through the table, as well. The game doesn’t respond well to that method, though, and it doesn’t scale to your new level. I highly recommend the mod “100 Complete Maximum Level Save File” on Nexus. It’s about 11 or so save files across different stages of the game, and Eivor is max level and all game areas are scaled to it.
So I found that the Permanent Booster Pack resets every time you pick up Opal which is server-side.

PS: So I went through cut scenes, fast travels, sync points, quests, menus and such things and the Booster Pack is stable. Therefore it suggests that only picking Opal will reset it due to ss registering them. This simplify the issue greatly knowing what was the cause and the solution is simple on paper. If someone is kind enough to create and implement a script for example inside the "Activate The Booster Pack" so the Permanent Booster Pack will apply and go through check points every time you pick Opal, will keep the table clean and the Booster stable. Or simply ignore Opal. Thank you for the table and cheers!

PS2: It would seem that anomaly puzzles reset the Booster Pack as well. = It doesn't reset it 100% something else was reseting it and I thougth it was the puzzle.
Last edited by 13єrѕєrk on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.