Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by axellslade »

axellslade wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:03 pm
HK26 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:09 am
You can't edit quantities while in the main menu. The table has to read your inventory in order to be able to change things, hence why you need to load a save first before the numbers are correct. If you load a save with the EditQuanitity open and active, you'll need to uncheck then check the option again as the game is "resetting" your inventory on a save. If you have "???" it means you have 0 of that item or haven't unlocked it yet. Going to Utilities where you get Helix items, there are options to unlock various resources and materials.

Tutorials and hints are within the ReadMe. Always remember to choose ACV as the process and check "ACTIVATE ME", otherwise nothing will work. All else fails, close then reopen the editor. If it ever asks you to save the table when exiting, say no. If you say yes, it means something has been permanently edited. It's probably best to go back and use the version you originally downloaded if you think you've accidentally made changes to it.
As I said, if I open the inventory and enable the option, my game immediately crashes. I redownloaded the table and even validated my game files to make sure nothing was missing/corrupted.

I'll try to start a new game and check the option again to see if maybe it's my game save that got corrupted.

EDIT: As I suspected, it has to do with my save. I have a metric tonne(probably thousands) of Reaper Pants in my inventory, no idea why... Maybe that's the reason why the table crashes trying to load my inventory.

Sigh.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:00 am
Happy New Year! I'm really excited to share this editor update, I think it has something we can all enjoy :)

Teleportation options are now included!

First and foremost, I want to make it clear that I did not create the teleportation options. That honor goes to aSwedishMagyar, a member of this site. I was not aware that they had created well over half of the boosters/trainers that were already in this particular table. I compared their work and noticed that the teleport options were not part of this table, so I added them back in. Boosters/Trainers made by aSwedishMagyar are within their own section, now, and properly labeled. A few do not currently work but most do. Along with teleporting it includes infinite health, infinite adrenaline, no ability cooldown and much, much more.

I wrote a basic tutorial in the ReadMe on using teleport, namely "Teleport to Waypoint". The other options are fairly self-explanatory, but I think that one is the easiest to figure out. In my testing of the teleporting, it would sometimes not work. This is the case with anything in the editor, though. A reset of the editor or game might be necessary if there are issues. Also, keep in mind that it doesn't account for geography/location, so after teleporting you may find yourself in the air or under the map. In one case, I was flying through the air across all of England. A unique look at the game, to be sure, but I had to quit and reload :lol:

Inventory Editor

Colors have been changed so that they accommodate dark and light mode users. I use dark mode and as such the colors I chose were great there, but not on light mode. They should now be better for everyone. If you want to turn on dark mode, I detailed how in the ReadMe.

It was pointed out to me by acsokis that the "Done!" message that pops up when ticking a box was missing from most of the items. That one is entirely on me, I completely forgot that was even a thing that happens. I went through and added it back in. It doesn't affect your ability to get items but is a nice pop up to let you know that it worked.

General grammar, spelling, and format fixes to make it look nice and organized.

New Additions to the Table

+Unlock All: Wrath of the Druids Trade Materials
+Unlock All: Siege of Paris Silver Deniers & Infamy
+Unlock All: Mastery & Battle Energy
+Thunder Weapons Pack (4 Pcs)
+Boudicca Tomb Artifact
+Cassivellaunus Tomb Artifact
+Venutius Tomb Artifact
+The Roc Ship (5 Pcs)
+Greek Firebreather Ship (5 Pcs)
Codes for SoP tattoos and hair were incorrect, that is no longer the case. Rebel Tattoos were missing but are now added to +Tattoos (30 Pcs)

Hash ID List

Some of the codes were incorrect and they have now been rectified. Some items were also in French, so I translated them to English (my 2 years of high school French classes finally paid off!). General grammar, spelling and formatting fixes.

README; Instructions, tutorials and hints

Updated ReadMe with additional instructions like teleporting. Made the instructions clearer to reflect the current table. This and the table itself will answer 99% of your questions, I promise.

Catching Our Thief

This guy was very much at the forefront of my mind when updating the table. There are things in motion on my end that will hopefully lead to stopping him, and possibly any future theft with this table. Multiple people have contacted me with information and tips to get definitive proof that Nexus and YouTube cannot ignore. I won't give details yet, but the future is looking brighter. I'll keep you all updated.

What's in the Download?

AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.4.1.1, v7.0
d3d9.dll
HashIDs 1.4.1.1
README; Instructions, tutorials and hints

Edit: A reminder that all of my previous table uploads have been removed. As of this post, only the included table and the one from 12/27 are still up. So, if you see old posts from me about new table additions but no attachment, that's why. I wanted to stonewall our thief and prevent confusion.
When i try opening your CT it says "This table failed to load: This is not a valid cheat table" o.O i've never gotten this error before when opening CT's, any clue as to why this would happen?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Starkiller wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:35 pm
HK26 wrote:
When i try opening your CT it says "This table failed to load: This is not a valid cheat table" o.O i've never gotten this error before when opening CT's, any clue as to why this would happen?
There are so many things it could be. Not having latest version of Cheat Engine, corrupted save, messed up files, mods. Maybe it's your anti-virus, the file needs to be extracted, needs to be run as administrator, something funky with Ubisoft... I always feel like a jerk when I suggest options, but weird errors can come from anywhere.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

axellslade wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:03 pm
HK26 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:09 am
You can't edit quantities while in the main menu. The table has to read your inventory in order to be able to change things, hence why you need to load a save first before the numbers are correct. If you load a save with the EditQuanitity open and active, you'll need to uncheck then check the option again as the game is "resetting" your inventory on a save. If you have "???" it means you have 0 of that item or haven't unlocked it yet. Going to Utilities where you get Helix items, there are options to unlock various resources and materials.

Tutorials and hints are within the ReadMe. Always remember to choose ACV as the process and check "ACTIVATE ME", otherwise nothing will work. All else fails, close then reopen the editor. If it ever asks you to save the table when exiting, say no. If you say yes, it means something has been permanently edited. It's probably best to go back and use the version you originally downloaded if you think you've accidentally made changes to it.
As I said, if I open the inventory and enable the option, my game immediately crashes. I redownloaded the table and even validated my game files to make sure nothing was missing/corrupted.

I'll try to start a new game and check the option again to see if maybe it's my game save that got corrupted.

EDIT: As I suspected, it has to do with my save. I have a metric tonne(probably thousands) of Reaper Pants in my inventory, no idea why... Maybe that's the reason why the table crashes trying to load my inventory.

Sigh.
Ah, yeah, that'd do it :lol: I'm glad you figured it out. I misunderstood your post, sorry about that! There're always a million things that could cause issues. Maybe the infinite items cheat was selected by mistake? Or the game glitched and decided you need more Reaper Pants lol

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

What had to have been going through the minds of the developers when they gave certain npc’s their goofy @$$ running motion lol?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:17 am
What had to have been going through the minds of the developers when they gave certain npc’s their goofy @$$ running motion lol?
Laziness... I cannot take every npc having the same bow-legged walking animation. I try to think of it as BioWare 101, since Mass Effect and Dragon Age animations are all the same no matter the race or gender. They went the extra mile in ME3 when EVERY npc had the same animations; seeing Garrus walk like a human broke me.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

There was a small update today, version 1.4.1.2. It was released to fix an issue where some people could not progress through the Yule Festival, which has also been extended to 1/27. From what I can tell, it has not impacted the inventory editor's ability to work.

If your Helix items have disappeared, double check that the d3d9 file is still present or that your game is patched. Game updates tend to reset anything done to modify the exe.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:40 am
There was a small update today, version 1.4.1.2. It was released to fix an issue where some people could not progress through the Yule Festival, which has also been extended to 1/27. From what I can tell, it has not impacted the inventory editor's ability to work.

If your Helix items have disappeared, double check that the d3d9 file is still present or that your game is patched. Game updates tend to reset anything done to modify the exe.
Luckily nothing happened. It would be nice if they put out an update that solely fixed the stealth mechanic. Not that I don't mind hack 'n slash, but it would be nice if they made the stealth mechanic better as a whole. It’s slightly better after 1.4.1, it could still use some work. It is Ubisoft so we probably have a better chance of the Pope starting a brothel business than that happening lol.

SmookePL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmookePL »

Hi it's me again
I cheated all helix items on my computer and works fine all from readme work, but if i open my save on Nvidia Geforce Now all my items disapered but why? Most ppl cheated and on striming works :/ any help? or tips?

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

HK26 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:37 pm
Starkiller wrote:
HK26 wrote:
There are so many things it could be. Not having latest version of Cheat Engine, corrupted save, messed up files, mods. Maybe it's your anti-virus, the file needs to be extracted, needs to be run as administrator, something funky with Ubisoft... I always feel like a jerk when I suggest options, but weird errors can come from anywhere.
Oh don't feel bad, that's how you help us figure out what's the issue & just so you did, i didn't realize but was still running 7.2 CE, updated & it works now, Ty :)

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

SmookePL wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:00 pm
Hi it's me again
I cheated all helix items on my computer and works fine all from readme work, but if i open my save on Nvidia Geforce Now all my items disapered but why? Most ppl cheated and on striming works :/ any help? or tips?
I know you followed the read me, but I’m gonna ask anyways lol. Did you do both patches (the manual dll you put in the main game folder and the patch on the table)?

SmookePL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmookePL »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:22 pm
SmookePL wrote:
Hi it's me again
I know you followed the read me, but I’m gonna ask anyways lol. Did you do both patches (the manual dll you put in the main game folder and the patch on the table)?
yes i have d3d9.dll and "patch file" in the table
on my computer i have all cheated helix items
on Nvidia NOW if i load my save i dont have this items

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Starkiller wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:06 pm
HK26 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:37 pm
Starkiller wrote:

Oh don't feel bad, that's how you help us figure out what's the issue & just so you did, i didn't realize but was still running 7.2 CE, updated & it works now, Ty :)
Thank you, I'm glad you got it working :D

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

SmookePL wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:22 pm
SmookePL wrote:
Hi it's me again
yes i have d3d9.dll and "patch file" in the table
on my computer i have all cheated helix items
on Nvidia NOW if i load my save i dont have this items
From what I understand, Nvidia Geforce NOW is a cloud gaming service like Xbox Game Pass. It doesn't install games to your hard drive, instead you're playing a game by streaming it through the internet. You're renting it, essentially, and you don't technically own it. It wouldn't use the install you have on your computer, either. That's probably why the items are disappearing, as you're playing with a version of the game you cannot access/change and thus can't add the d3d9 file or patch it.

This is just a guess, mind you. I don't have a lot of experience with cloud gaming services.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

FYI, looks like the public release of Cheat Engine 7.4 is on the horizon. It's already out for their Patreon members. If there's a sudden influx of "The editor doesn't work", this is probably why.