Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by kvenom »

Hello there, anyone figured out how to delete Items with "quest item" status? Got too much Johny Aviators, and the Zanzer method is too complex for meh.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

I have one question regarding on spawning items.... some talked about spawning legendary items maxed, that sounds great but, what if it is possible to spawn cars?
I've seen an option that Enables All Player Vehicles, but besides that, is it possible to spawn for example, Johnny's Porsche Turbo? I did not follow the correct answer in his story line so I kinda missed the chance to get the car "legally", that's why I am asking if it's possible to obtain it by any spawn command or something.

Thanks in advance!

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

p1tbull wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:38 pm
I've seen an option that Enables All Player Vehicles, but besides that, is it possible to spawn for example, Johnny's Porsche Turbo? I did not follow the correct answer in his story line so I kinda missed the chance to get the car "legally", that's why I am asking if it's possible to obtain it by any spawn command or something.

Thanks in advance!
The enable all player vehicles command unlocks that vehicle in addition to all the other unlockables so it's at least a last resort. [Link] There's some functions there that let you unlock single vehicles but actually figuring out how to single out that one vehicle for unlocking is probably more trouble than it's worth.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:21 pm
p1tbull wrote:

Thanks in advance!
The enable all player vehicles command unlocks that vehicle in addition to all the other unlockables so it's at least a last resort. [Link] There's some functions there that let you unlock single vehicles but actually figuring out how to single out that one vehicle for unlocking is probably more trouble than it's worth.
I did manage to get the 911 turbo to my car list, I didn't want to use the Enable All Player Vehicles just in case.

What I did was to add into the console:

vs = Game.GetVehicleSystem()
vs:EnablePlayerVehicle("Vehicle.v_sport2_porsche_911turbo_player", true, false)

And holding V, the first car that appeared in that list was the porsche, yeah!

Thanks for sharing the cyber engine tweaks wiki, came very handy actually.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

happy new year - take care of ya all
thanks for all the work

ilcrack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilcrack »

p1tbull wrote:
I have one question regarding on spawning items.... some talked about spawning legendary items maxed, that sounds great but, what if it is possible to spawn cars?

Thanks in advance!
If you wind up facing the guy who had Johnny's gun, you can get the car regardless of your talk with him. Take everything he had, climb up to the controls to drop the shipping container, then drop down and open it. Even if the gate to exit the yard is closed, the car gets added to your stable and you can summon it elsewhere.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

kvenom wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:51 pm
Hello there, anyone figured out how to delete Items with "quest item" status? Got too much Johny Aviators, and the Zanzer method is too complex for meh.
Yes you can use the save editor to remove the quest flag, head over to nexus mods to find all the information you need