Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG, DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG, DrummerIX)

Post by DrummerIX »

Well, I know this game will be popular and probably many options for cheats that everyone is making, but I thought I would attempt a few things with the game. These are generally not my favorite type of games because they mix in FPS elements, but this is one of the most hyped games of this year, so I thought I would give it a look.

It also appears they have coded the game so that one function does just about everything, so it may be challenging to come up with options that limits it to what you want to cheat on. In these cases, I usually attempt a pointer based table and at least make some headway table wise.

I also currently only have the GOG version. I may purchase Steam later and work on it, but for now it's GOG.

Options so far:
Player Regen Max
Pointers to Character Creation Attributes

So, I only just started the game and I found the Attribute pointers that you can set when making your character. Setting these to 20 appeared to work for me, so you can start the game maxed out attribute wise if you wish. I'll see what else I can do as I play the game.

EDIT 1:
I think I have more stable pointers, but these only work in character creation. I'm not sure what else I will be able to have time to do, but there are plenty of other tables to choose from for options.

EDIT 1.5:
Well I'm not sure if this option is actually helpful, but I think I have a Player Regen Max option that basically makes you unkillable. This also might make it harder to kill enemies, but in the training I still was able to kill them. I am definitely not having that much fun with the FPS style of the fights. I don't particularly like the style that much which is why I don't play FPS games. Anyway, I'm sure there are other tables everyone can use.

EDIT 1.75:
I modified the Player Regen Max to only check for the Player Health pointer, so hopefully this should not affect any enemies. I've only tested it in the training area though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Cyberpunk2077.CT
EDIT 1.75 file (Player Regen Max)
(7.58 KiB) Downloaded 2016 times
Cyberpunk2077.CT
EDIT 1 (Character Creation Attribute Pointers)
(4.72 KiB) Downloaded 527 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG, DrummerIX)

Post by DrummerIX »

I am aware my pointers don't work all the time. I'm seeing if I can find better pointers. Will update when I work it out.

GarmaSword
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GarmaSword »

DrummerIX! My favorite cheater, long time no see

I know it clearly says 'GOG' but...do you know if it works for steam too, as anyone tried it?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

GarmaSword wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:31 pm
DrummerIX! My favorite cheater, long time no see

I know it clearly says 'GOG' but...do you know if it works for steam too, as anyone tried it?
I don't think this one works on Steam as it's using some pointer logic which is different per exe.

I would have to buy the Steam version. I'm also not sure how much else I will do for my table. I'm a little late to the party and this game is popular with just about everyone. It's also coded weird. I don't have as much free time as I used to have to make tables anyway.

Thank you for the compliment though. I appreciate it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added an option that is basically Infinite Health. I'm not sure if it's similar to other tables as I have not downloaded those, but I researched this option on my own.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Just so you know, there is a bool at +0xC from the current health value that when set to 1 will give you Inf Health

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gooling »

:oops: :oops:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

:P :P

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:15 pm
Well, I know this game will be popular and probably many options for cheats that everyone is making, but I thought I would attempt a few things with the game. These are generally not my favorite type of games because they mix in FPS elements, but this is one of the most hyped games of this year, so I thought I would give it a look.

It also appears they have coded the game so that one function does just about everything, so it may be challenging to come up with options that limits it to what you want to cheat on. In these cases, I usually attempt a pointer based table and at least make some headway table wise.

I also currently only have the GOG version. I may purchase Steam later and work on it, but for now it's GOG.

Options so far:
Player Regen Max
Pointers to Character Creation Attributes

So, I only just started the game and I found the Attribute pointers that you can set when making your character. Setting these to 20 appeared to work for me, so you can start the game maxed out attribute wise if you wish. I'll see what else I can do as I play the game.

EDIT 1:
I think I have more stable pointers, but these only work in character creation. I'm not sure what else I will be able to have time to do, but there are plenty of other tables to choose from for options.

EDIT 1.5:
Well I'm not sure if this option is actually helpful, but I think I have a Player Regen Max option that basically makes you unkillable. This also might make it harder to kill enemies, but in the training I still was able to kill them. I am definitely not having that much fun with the FPS style of the fights. I don't particularly like the style that much which is why I don't play FPS games. Anyway, I'm sure there are other tables everyone can use.

EDIT 1.75:
I modified the Player Regen Max to only check for the Player Health pointer, so hopefully this should not affect any enemies. I've only tested it in the training area though.
Player regen health max not working in latest gog v1.04. I really like the option, hope you can rectify it please.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Would it be possible to edit the damage of a weapon? So you could make say a pistol doing like 5K damage?

Once you hit max level, the stat and armor bloat on enemies makes them invincible to any weapon that doesn't do insane damage.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I just have to update the pointer to get my Player Regen option working again. I'll try to find time later today to do that.

shade04rek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shade04rek »

I was going insane with the vehicle camera auto-center, so I went ahead and found the aob for it and to set it for 30 seconds until correction.(GOG)

It must be activated while in the vehicle, in 3rd person, and reactivated and freezed after every time you load a save.

I'm sure this can be improved, but it's just something I needed and quickly scripted, maybe someone can improve it.

Also some info that helped me find this for anyone the aob might not work for. The Z camera value while looking at max view towards the ground (in car) is 80, and opposite looking up is -35. Should get a Camera address right away. In the memory region, the original value is float ".5" relatively close to the camera values.
Attachments
No Cam Change.CT
(141.43 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Last edited by shade04rek on Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

unqltango
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unqltango »

shade04rek wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:57 pm
I was going insane with the vehicle camera auto-center, so I went ahead and found the aob for it and to set it for 30 seconds until correction.(GOG)

It must be activated while in the vehicle, in 3rd person, and reactivated and freezed after every time you load a save.
I was incredibly happy when I saw this, I just hate this camera behavior with a passion. Unfortunately it does not work for me at all. I tried with CP2077 1.04 GOG, CT 7.1 and 7.2 (selected the CP game process). I was riding a bike in 3rd person mode when I activated it, checked both rectangles. The camera just goes back after 1-2 sec to the default position, as usual. I also tried with a car, same outcome.

I am doing something wrong?

Also, thanks for the tips how to find it, but as I'm not a programmer, I don't have the slightest idea what you wrote means.

shade04rek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shade04rek »

unqltango wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:06 pm
shade04rek wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:57 pm

I am doing something wrong?

Also, thanks for the tips how to find it, but as I'm not a programmer, I don't have the slightest idea what you wrote means.
Correct versions, and should work on bikes too btw. I'm not sure. The box also wouldn't activate at all if it wasn't finding an address. I also used this on 1.3 originally, and a fresh installed 1.4.

I have a new file that should be more clear on what is going wrong for you. This one simply finds the address holding the camera reset timer, but doesn't change the value of it. If the Top box actually checks off, the 2nd box should have a value of .5

In this new file, could you tell me what happens when you try checking the top box in a car and 3rd person?

If it doesn't work, it should either not check off, or have a value other than .5 for "Reset Time Value". (If .5 shows up, just change it to 30.)
Attachments
No Cam Change 2.CT
(141.38 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

marcellus8810
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marcellus8810 »

Hi! Is there a way to disable enemies health bars with cheat engine?? i think it breaks immersion. Thanks!

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

marcellus8810 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:15 pm
Hi! Is there a way to disable enemies health bars with cheat engine?? i think it breaks immersion. Thanks!
Wouldn't it break immersion more if your high tech eye implants couldn't even detect someones relative health?