Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4 Save Game Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wtimes3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4 Save Game Editor)

Post by wtimes3 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:56 pm
It appears 412 is the last book id, so try 260 through 412 and see if that is all for a trophy.
I tried replacing the id's in the vm script but nothing has been given to me, do I have to change something other than quantity , first ID and end ID?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

wtimes3 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:10 pm
I tried replacing the id's in the vm script but nothing has been given to me, do I have to change something other than quantity , first ID and end ID?
No, that's all I did and it worked for me, but I didn't change quantity. As long as it's 1 or above that shouldn't matter though.

Did you execute the option after you made the change? Really, that's all I did. Made some changes, saved it and executed it and saved the file back. The books were in my inventory and on the book notes.

EDIT: Make sure it's the VM Card Inventory one.
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

wtimes3 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:10 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:56 pm
It appears 412 is the last book id, so try 260 through 412 and see if that is all for a trophy.
Might want to check your steps. Looks like it worked for me. Reported the book notes and got the "Book notes" complete message from Tatiana, though no actual achievement pop yet. I'll edit if/when it does, but it might not be until later in the game that it looks.

Steps I used to get the books:
1. Opened latest cheat table by DrummerIX
2. Right-clicked "Put All Vantage Master Cards in Inventory", and chose "Change Script"
3. Changed

Code: Select all

local FirstVMCardID = 2160
to

local FirstVMCardID = 260
4. Changed

local LastVMCardID = 2207
to

local LastVMCardID = 412
5. Clicked 'OK' and then enabled the script

wtimes3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wtimes3 »

Hmm I double clicked script in the table to access that section , didn't click change script.

I also just clicked "OK" afterwards and didn't hit save, would it still apply the change?

wtimes3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wtimes3 »

Ah finally got it to work, didn't know I had to overwrite the user.dat in CE

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

Book achievement just popped. For those that successfully get all the books using this, but not the achievement, you just need to wait until the next time an NPC gives you a book. Talked to an NPC in Raquel who gave me Chapter 3 of Three & Nine and the achievement popped.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

Currently wondering if there's a way to edit Link EXP...

@DrummerIX: Question about the Max Bonding points. I'm not to that point in the game yet, but I'm wondering, are "Max Bonding Points" something that exists outside of those free days? As in, if you edit the Max Bonding points before hitting a free day, will it stick? And more importantly, when the game allots bonding points, do you know if it's allotting a specific number, or if it's just filling the points up the "max"?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

bikeracer4487 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:42 am
@DrummerIX: Question about the Max Bonding points. I'm not to that point in the game yet, but I'm wondering, are "Max Bonding Points" something that exists outside of those free days? As in, if you edit the Max Bonding points before hitting a free day, will it stick? And more importantly, when the game allots bonding points, do you know if it's allotting a specific number, or if it's just filling the points up the "max"?
I think the game writes to those values every free day. I don't think changes would stick, but I'm not positive. What I do is just change it every free day to the maximum available bonding events. The Max one might just affect visually, but I change both when I make changes.

Deloseth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deloseth »

Mm, I kinda wish we didn't have to edit the bonding points for each free day, it's a shame there's a limitation there. Still, awesome work with everything else 👍👍👍

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

Are you also planning a PC version of this?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

toshlynx wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:11 pm
Are you also planning a PC version of this?
It will probably be pretty simple to port it to a PC version save editor, but I also plan on doing a normal cheat table for the PC version.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:28 am
bikeracer4487 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:42 am
I think the game writes to those values every free day. I don't think changes would stick, but I'm not positive. What I do is just change it every free day to the maximum available bonding events. The Max one might just affect visually, but I change both when I make changes.
If it works like the PC version of previous games, then attempting to make the remaining bonding points higher than the "max" bonding points will crash the game. Either way, good to know, thanks.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to get back into this game and came up with a few more options. One is Enable All Opponents In Pom Pom Minigame. This one just allows you to play every opponent in the Pom Pom minigame. The next one is Set All Opponents In Pom Pom Minigame As Defeated. This might help with trophy hunters, but you may have to beat a game normally to pop the trophy after you set this. The next option was already given if you edit a script, but I just made it under it's own heading. It is Put All Books Into Inventory. I am told that if you use this, the next regular book a NPC will give you will pop the trophy for books.

It's in EDIT 3.5.

Demix27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Demix27 »

Loving this table that you made but i have a quick question. If I use the have all master quartz will the trophy pop or am I stuck out of it

aznvariance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aznvariance »

Could anyone here kindly upload a copy or link me a copy of a clear game save file for ToCS4 PS4?