z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks Helios2216! 8-)

I actually didn't think of going to Larian for mods, duh. I've only been looking at nexus, guess I'm just too programed from all the years there. I will definitely be checking it out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Im trying to make pikes and spears one handed. I've changed anything that says "Spear2H" to "Spear1H"
It hasn't worked unfortunately. Anybody got some tips on how I can do this?

File edited is in Shared>Public>Shared>EquipmentTypes>

Code: Select all

<node id="EquipmentType">
                    <attribute id="BoneMainSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Upper_R"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneMainUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_R_Hand"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneOffHandSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Upper_L"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneOffHandUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_L_Hand"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneVersatileSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Upper_L"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneVersatileUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_R_Hand"/>
                    <attribute id="Name" type="FixedString" value="Spear"/>
                    <attribute id="SoundAttackType" type="FixedString" value="Piercing"/>
                    <attribute id="SoundEquipmentType" type="FixedString" value="Polearm"/>
                    <attribute id="SourceBoneSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath"/>
                    <attribute id="SourceBoneVersatileSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Versatile"/>
                    <attribute id="SourceBoneVersatileUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Attachment_Versatile"/>
                    <attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="cb322434-365d-47bf-8357-e2f202dfb129"/>
                    <attribute id="WeaponType_OneHanded" type="FixedString" value="Javelin1H"/>
                    <attribute id="WeaponType_TwoHanded" type="FixedString" value="Spear1H"/>
                </node>

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Nvm found it in the weapons.txt file

Helios2216
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Helios2216 »

jhl1989 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:03 am
Im trying to make pikes and spears one handed. I've changed anything that says "Spear2H" to "Spear1H"
It hasn't worked unfortunately. Anybody got some tips on how I can do this?

File edited is in Shared>Public>Shared>EquipmentTypes>

<node id="EquipmentType">
                    <attribute id="BoneMainSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Upper_R"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneMainUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_R_Hand"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneOffHandSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Upper_L"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneOffHandUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_L_Hand"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneVersatileSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Upper_L"/>
                    <attribute id="BoneVersatileUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_R_Hand"/>
                    <attribute id="Name" type="FixedString" value="Spear"/>
                    <attribute id="SoundAttackType" type="FixedString" value="Piercing"/>
                    <attribute id="SoundEquipmentType" type="FixedString" value="Polearm"/>
                    <attribute id="SourceBoneSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath"/>
                    <attribute id="SourceBoneVersatileSheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Sheath_Versatile"/>
                    <attribute id="SourceBoneVersatileUnsheathed" type="FixedString" value="Dummy_Attachment_Versatile"/>
                    <attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="cb322434-365d-47bf-8357-e2f202dfb129"/>
                    <attribute id="WeaponType_OneHanded" type="FixedString" value="Javelin1H"/>
                    <attribute id="WeaponType_TwoHanded" type="FixedString" value="Spear1H"/>
                </node>
I can point you in the potential right direction. The weapon properties in weapon.txt maybe the key for example the greatsword has twohanded property so do many other spear like weapons. weapons that are not two handed either have something like light, or versatile meaning they can be use as both 1h or 2h such as the battle axe.

new entry "WPN_Greatsword"
type "Weapon"
using "_BaseWeapon"
data "RootTemplate" "ecfb9f69-5bc3-402e-acd8-c91d57e28403"
data "Damage Type" "Slashing"
data "Damage" "2d6"
data "ValueOverride" "110"
data "Weight" "2700"
data "WeaponType" "Sword"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Zone_Cleave)"
data "Weapon Group" "MartialMeleeWeapon"
data "Weapon Properties" "Twohanded;Heavy;Melee;Dippable" //here vs
data "Proficiency Group" "Greatswords;MartialWeapons"

new entry "WPN_Battleaxe"
type "Weapon"
using "_BaseWeapon"
data "RootTemplate" "a086b825-8f17-4f0e-855b-178f8cdc515a"
data "Damage Type" "Slashing"
data "Damage" "1d8"
data "ValueOverride" "70"
data "Weight" "1800"
data "WeaponType" "Axe"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Zone_Cleave)"
data "Weapon Group" "MartialMeleeWeapon"
data "VersatileDamage" "1d10"
data "Weapon Properties" "Versatile;Melee;Dippable" // here
data "Proficiency Group" "Battleaxes;MartialWeapons"

As an extra adding the ogre spell for throwing javelin can be use to pretend throwing a spear/javelin. Lastly, if changing the property does work it may look weird since there may not be a holding animation for the spear as 1h.

DarthS1th
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarthS1th »

Hello! Did anyone find how to modify your char Spell DC and Spell Attack? Something like RollBonus(MeleeWeaponAttack, 10) but for spells? Thank you.

LacheFlausat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LacheFlausat »

jhl1989 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:39 am
LacheFlausat wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 pm
I searched the topic and nobody seems to have posted yet how to increase level cap to 10.
Data.txt increase xpcap to 70000.
Now you can level past 4 up to 10.
Couple that with the feat every level for max bonus.
That will cause your game to break when starting a new game.
You can’t “venture forth” after creating your character because of something but mostly if you edit the files to “couple that with the feat every level for max bonus” edit

I only recommend to this after you finished creating your character or reverting back when you need to start a new character
The first node for each class is the character creation node.(no feats pick at creation so that is what blocks the advancement)
As long as you don't change false to true on that node is ok to do it whenever you want, no need to revert back.

LeNawax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeNawax »

I'm trying to automatically give a Half_Plate_Githyanki to the githyankis fighters at character creation. In equipment.txt, the EQP_fighter is not related to the race but to the class of the hero ( logical ) so I don't know how to add this factor... Somebody would have an idea ? I didn't managed to do it with IF().

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eyeless_watcher »

DarthS1th wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:24 am
Hello! Did anyone find how to modify your char Spell DC and Spell Attack? Something like RollBonus(MeleeWeaponAttack, 10) but for spells? Thank you.
RollBonus(RangedSpellAttack,10);RollBonus(MeleeSpellAttack,10)

CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never) - guarantees 100% chance to hit with any attack

dib
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dib »

I wish you guys would post actual instructions, because there's clearly more to it than just opening the ct file. None of this is working, everything shows <<Error in line 12 (assert(true)) : Wrong syntax. ASSERT(address, 11 22 33 ** 55 66)>> when right clicked.

So... either nothing in this works, or there are steps you're not telling us.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

dib, there's two different things happening here. The CTs and manual file editing, so often times different types of code talk/speak/text. Someone originally unpacked the game files and posted them in this thread, it was called Shared.

So things are working, but you might be putting file editing codes you see in the CT command. What would really help us, help you is to give us a specific example. I have no idea what you were doing to get the error you posted. What are you trying to accomplish and what command are you using?

scumfuckadonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scumfuckadonis »

Anyone know what the weight value does in the character.txt? Higher values seem to be assigned to bigger creatures but what does it actually do? physics interaction? model size/height? I've been looking for a value that can change character model size/height but this is the only thing i've seen that seems remotely close.

Zeribos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeribos »

Does anyone know if there is a way to use [illithid][Wisdom] without the need for long rests constantly?

Pillbug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pillbug »

I've seen a lot of great work being done here in terms of Zanzer's BG 3 Table itself and exploring the possibilities for editing the game files more generally. It's exciting to see what's been discovered already and I look forward to what's yet to come.

There are two things I'm hoping to accomplish, and I'd appreciate it if anyone here could help me or point me in the right direction.

First, as far as item editing goes, does anyone know how one weapon's model can be swapped for another one? I'd like to replace the Loviatar priest's ritual axe model for the meat cleaver model. So far I've found the axe's entry in Gustav's weapon.txt file ("GOB_PainPriest_Handaxe") and tried changing its Using "WPN_Handaxe" to "WPN_MeatCleaver"), which didn't work. I've also tried replacing part of the ritual axe's entry in _merged.lsf in Shared/RootTemplates ("GOB_PainPriest_Dagger item") with the meat cleaver's equivalent; this didn't work either.

Second, has any work been done as far as swapping spell visual effects is concerned? If possible, I'd like to replace the current effect for the Armor of Shadows invocation (the blue/gold glow over the character using it) with the effect for Blessing of the Trickster, but I'm not really sure what would need to be done there.

Helios2216
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Helios2216 »

On my way out so I may need to update this when I get back. The weapons root template changes the look of the weapon to the best of my knowledge. You can unpack the root template which is in a folder called root template and find the matching id with all other information. You can leave the using info the same.

In regards to weight I don't think it affects physics but it is used with some function to check if you can lift or throw an object, since everything is an object as usual in programming. What I did was look for rocks and heavy objects and compared their value to characters objects. Sorry, can't finish thought, I'm being nagged to leave.

Edit: Example, I tested it to make sure what I was saying is accurate enough.
My unique staff of rain, its root template used to be 28b38ae1-8d66-4d8e-a4f0-5d4c6c342c59 from original rain staff. I changed it e6b027a7-40bb-445e-b199-38b08d2b4832. The staff now looks like a warhammer for new games only, nothing changed on older saved games.

new entry "UNI_StaffOfRain_Test"
type "Weapon"
using "WPN_Quarterstaff"
data "RootTemplate" "e6b027a7-40bb-445e-b199-38b08d2b4832"
data "ValueOverride" "100"
data "Rarity" "Uncommon"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Target_Topple);UnlockSpell(Target_CreateWater_StaffOfRain);UnlockSpell(Shout_UND_FeatherFall_Tower_Boots);UnlockSpell(Shout_Invisibility_Cheat);UnlockSpell(Target_Guidance);UnlockSpell(Projectile_SacredFlame)"

// used this root template for testing
new entry "WPN_Warhammer_2"
type "Weapon"
using "WPN_Warhammer"
data "RootTemplate" "e6b027a7-40bb-445e-b199-38b08d2b4832" // this
data "ValueOverride" "1500"
data "Rarity" "VeryRare"
data "DefaultBoosts" "WeaponEnchantment(2)"

I tested the weight to the best of my abilities, I'm still now sure if there is a hook for physics but definitely something to prevent or allow throwing heavier weighted objects.
Last edited by Helios2216 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

antema wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:56 pm
Has anyone found the tattoo textures? I've extracted most of the PAK files and still haven't found the tattoo texture files.

I'd like to create some custom tattoos.
I found the answer to my own question. The tattoo file is found from Textures.PAK: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\_SharedAssets\SHARED_Atlas\Resources\Skin_Atlas_Head_SHR_Tattoo_A_MSK1.DDS

I actually found this file the first time I looked, but I foolishly ignored it, as I assumed each of the 16 tattoos had its own file. All tattoos available to players are in this DDS file, and you need GIMP to edit it. Then export it with BC2 / DXT3 compression, using existing Mipmaps. You should end up with mostly the same size file as the original. You can edit other texture files in the same manner. Remember to add the edited file to Data\Generated\Public\Shared...

I'm guessing that creating new tattoos, instead of editing preexisting ones, is either impossible or very, very difficult. Given that there really isn't enough space in this file for more tattoos, and I have no idea how to target specific coordinates in the file, or how to direct the new tattoo to an entirely different file.