Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:48 pm
daniellim77 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:13 am
Is look like the Intimate Talk doesn't work. can fix this?
It works on my table, maybe not updated yet on a_busy_man's.
Yes, I didn't notice it was borken. I even forgot that it existed since I haven't been using it after reahcing max rank with the relevant characters.

Fixed on the new v4.2.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by FranXX »

so now you can't get your partners ' weapons ? Alice's sword can't be reached. I'll try it now Eugeo

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

I do everything according to the instructions, but it still doesn't work. if I missed the message that this can no longer be done - sorry

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

kadashsouba wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:31 pm
dallezh wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:32 pm
kadashsouba wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:02 pm
Guys I wanted to ask, would it be possible for you to add some feature like no respawn time for relic bosses? or like move from map to map to have them spawned? Would be helfpul farming mats
Do you guys not read through the cheats before asking these questions?
This has been asked several times, and there is already a script that does this.
Please start looking through the cheat table before asking about a possible cheat.
Hey,
Maybe I am missing something but I checked last update and only thing I can see is Canna script "Ignore the conditions and directly remove the seal of the beast"

But this will let kill instant Divine Beast or I am wrong? What I am asking about is reset respawn time of Relic Bosses.
If this is in table can you help please lcoalize it? I triple checked and I have no idea where it can be
No, this will just keep respawning them when you kill them. It will ignore the spawn requirements.
FranXX wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:53 pm
I do everything according to the instructions, but it still doesn't work. if I missed the message that this can no longer be done - sorry
I will test it when I wake up tomorrow.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

kadashsouba wrote:
Guys I wanted to ask, would it be possible for you to add some feature like no respawn time for relic bosses? or like move from map to map to have them spawned? Would be helfpul farming mats
I think he means the ones that you normally need to unlock the sealed beast
The brown and gray ones that always appear in a map

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:49 am
kadashsouba wrote:
I think he means the ones that you normally need to unlock the sealed beast
The brown and gray ones that always appear in a map

Hey, yes exactly. I am talking about those smaller ones (RELIC like mutations/abberations) that are needed to be killed to unlock Divine Beasts. Those Relic ones drop high quality materials but respawn takes quite some time this is why I was asking.

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:59 pm
kadashsouba wrote:
dallezh wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:32 pm

Do you guys not read through the cheats before asking these questions?
This has been asked several times, and there is already a script that does this.
Please start looking through the cheat table before asking about a possible cheat.
Hey,
Maybe I am missing something but I checked last update and only thing I can see is Canna script "Ignore the conditions and directly remove the seal of the beast"

But this will let kill instant Divine Beast or I am wrong? What I am asking about is reset respawn time of Relic Bosses.
If this is in table can you help please lcoalize it? I triple checked and I have no idea where it can be
No, this will just keep respawning them when you kill them. It will ignore the spawn requirements.
FranXX wrote:
I managed to get a weapon, but with some disadvantages. it is displayed in the inventory as a normal iron sword. but in the hand and when equipped, it is displayed as it should be

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 am
dallezh wrote:
kadashsouba wrote:

Hey,

FranXX wrote:
I managed to get a weapon, but with some disadvantages. it is displayed in the inventory as a normal iron sword. but in the hand and when equipped, it is displayed as it should be
You most likely skipped a step here, check the video and make 100% sure you did it in the right order.

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:31 am
FranXX wrote:
dallezh wrote:

You most likely skipped a step here, check the video and make 100% sure you did it in the right order.
All right, I'll do it

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

I don't understand, I do everything exactly as shown. and it doesn't work. I have an icon on the left of the iron sword, and a visualization on the right of the blue rose. okay, thanks for trying

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

dallezh wrote:
FranXX wrote:
dallezh wrote:

like that [Link]

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:24 am
dallezh wrote:
FranXX wrote:

like that [Link]
Please stop spamming. You can edit your post to add more content, no need to do triple post each time you write. If your message is the last one and it had been less than 24h since you wrote it, edit to add new content instead of publishing more posts.

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

As you say, I did not think that you can not just communicate here. how boring
-
Oh, in that case, I'm sorry! I'll try to do everything right
Last edited by FranXX on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:34 am
As you say, I did not think that you can not just communicate here. how boring
It's not that we don't want you to post, it's just that, spamming the pages, makes it harder for us to keep track of whats going on.

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

guys just wanted to ask if you will try to help with that respawn of Relic bosses or any advice how I could find it myself or you just dont want even to check it than just say please