Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="iHiuga, post: 139327, member: 40501"]

I know and thank you for the work, but it turns out that with this new update new cosmetics have arrived and your "table" no longer works. Could you help us with a script that works please?

[/QUOTE]

I am just saying people should've been stocking up on crates beforehand. Anyhow a friend who got his progress wiped by a corrupted save file (guys back up your saves) contacted me yesterday and asked me if I could provide him with an updated script. I could still find the value for crates, but I wasn't able to edit or lock the value. I am guessing I found the display value and the display value can't change the actual value anymore. I am not good at all with encrypted values, that's too high IQ for me. Unless someone here can give me a crash course on it and make it really simple for me to understand I cannot update the table. I might doubt check later to see if crates are server side now (I can test it by opening one and then backing up my save file and see if I have it again), but if it's not server side and encrypted you could definitely still edit it. I personally just don't know how to deal with encrypted values.

[automerge]1592078696[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Kitsune3216, post: 139305, member: 43030"]

Do you have to have an unopened chest first before it works, because I'm using that table and it's not finding any value for me to edit, but I also haven't earned a chest

[/QUOTE]

My 2 tables used to work, but not only do they break with every new update (like most tables), they've also updated the unopened chests now. They're very likely to be encrypted now.

Again if anyone can give me a quick and painless rundown on encrypted values I could probably fix it. But I don't know how they work and most YT videos about them are like 40 minutes long with tons of exposition, often presented in a confusing manner.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Der Ritter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Der Ritter »

I started playing recently and wanted to increase RP points, but from what I understand there is no way to do it currently, right?
Last edited by Der Ritter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcsspitfire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by mcsspitfire »

[QUOTE="Der Ritter, post: 139392, member: 43062"]

I started playing recently and wanted to increase RP points, but from what I understand there is no way to do it currently, right?

[/QUOTE]

I've been playing since launch and only recently looked into CE. I just want to unlock cosmetic chests aside from doing challenges, nothing more, but it seems like there's a standstill for tables at the moment. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread though. Thank you to all who have contributed tables so far.
Last edited by mcsspitfire on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

Please share your tables, everyone wants

floppyDude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by floppyDude »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 139377, member: 41071"]

Again if anyone can give me a quick and painless rundown on encrypted values I could probably fix it. But I don't know how they work and most YT videos about them are like 40 minutes long with tons of exposition, often presented in a confusing manner.

[/QUOTE]

You will need to search for the value in memory blindly, as in do stuff in the game that will narrow down the location of where the value is stored. You will know that the value you found is correct if it's a stupidly large value like 3 million or larger cause that's what I found when doing the umbrella credits cheat, should be the same for chests. Although one major problem for finding the location now is that you might run out of RP when you try narrowing down the search to exactly 1 address location.

NOTE: be careful of freezing values, the game can crash if you try doing that. I actually had to redo my entire search because of that, but eventually I found where it is. Instead try changing the value, if something changes in your chest count then you found where it's truly stored.

I hope that helps with your search for the chest values

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ClayClaymor »

[QUOTE="floppyDude, post: 139461, member: 43016"]

You will need to search for the value in memory blindly, as in do stuff in the game that will narrow down the location of where the value is stored. You will know that the value you found is correct if it's a stupidly large value like 3 million or larger cause that's what I found when doing the umbrella credits cheat, should be the same for chests. Although one major problem for finding the location now is that you might run out of RP when you try narrowing down the search to exactly 1 address location.

NOTE: be careful of freezing values, the game can crash if you try doing that. I actually had to redo my entire search because of that, but eventually I found where it is. Instead try changing the value, if something changes in your chest count then you found where it's truly stored.

I hope that helps with your search for the chest values

[/QUOTE]

So how exactly are your steps when finding umbrella credits? I tried unknown value > changed value and repeat but there are at least 100+ results after so many try. So I figure I need some help.

floppyDude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by floppyDude »

[QUOTE="ClayClaymor, post: 139491, member: 34730"]

So how exactly are your steps when finding umbrella credits? I tried unknown value > changed value and repeat but there are at least 100+ results after so many try. So I figure I need some help.

[/QUOTE]

Did you try resizing the game? Some values only change when you do this. Also the true credit total only updates when your credit balance changes, such as after buying something in the chest and then closing it = the value gets changed. There are also 3 other things that can change the credit balance, you should know them if you played the game long enough as a survivor.

NOTE: The address location for the umbrella credits change each time you load a new game. You don't need to leave the first area to find the value, but you can if you want. The value is never set to 0 when the game finishes loading up, so you can toss those values away if that helps.

I think you'll find where it is eventually. It took maybe 5 to 10 minutes to find it.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

Trying found the cheat for game, when you don't move, the game kick you for out game.

I think it will be very difficult to find the right spot for the cheat.

[MEDIA=imgur]JZw7bLq[/MEDIA]
Last edited by Boru on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

laimazin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by laimazin »

only want skill point max

i only find MM energy and it is not very perfect because if you cost too quick the energy will stop charge
Last edited by laimazin on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

Has anyone made the new table available yet?

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by primeval »

Im sure something cheat still work

1. Auto Biopoint

2.QuickSupplyZombie

3.IncreaseTimeBioWeapons

4.Everything hit one down effect all side

Batoot40
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Batoot40 »

[QUOTE="primeval, post: 139734, member: 8212"]

Im sure something cheat still work

1. Auto Biopoint

2.QuickSupplyZombie

3.IncreaseTimeBioWeapons

4.Everything hit one down effect all side

[/QUOTE]

got a script for that?

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

For umbrella credit anyone?

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

[QUOTE="Mrbud420, post: 139766, member: 43232"]

I can hack the umbrella credits but it takes about 5 minutes and and the address changes every game (only tried in Practice mode). I am trying to work on a pointer scan now but I am not very good with CE. I dont know know why all these people claiming the can do it wont just post their tables or at least so instructions but if anyone wants to know I'll list what I do maybe someone with more knowledge can perfect it.

Start the game go in to practice match with extended time on and open up cheat engine.

Open RER process in CE of course and set value type to 4 bytes, and scan type to unknown initial value. Do a first scan.

First scan will bring back about 1,000,000,000 results no lie. Buy ammo from the box then do a second scan using changed value scan type.

This will bring it down to a couple million results.

Switch scan to unchanged value and do next scan a bunch of times this will slowly wither away some results.

Then buy more ammo from the box and switch scan to changed value do a next scan.

after repeating this process a bunch of times you will eventually be left with one result. I changed the last results value to 150 which gives me like 3 million credits when I buy ammo from the box it changes to 999999999 on its own.

I did three pointer scans and I am still sitting at 500,000 results so I am stuck now and dont know how to find the address every game without repeating this long process and I dont know how to make scripts or tables. hopefully someone with more knowledge can figure this out and release a working table.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe other people have already made some tables and shared them elsewhere, I will try to find out

floppyDude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by floppyDude »

[QUOTE="Mrbud420, post: 139766, member: 43232"]

I can hack the umbrella credits but it takes about 5 minutes and and the address changes every game (only tried in Practice mode). I am trying to work on a pointer scan now but I am not very good with CE. I dont know know why all these people claiming the can do it wont just post their tables or at least so instructions but if anyone wants to know I'll list what I do maybe someone with more knowledge can perfect it.

[/QUOTE]

Yep that's what I have done as well. The next thing you'll want to do is find some sort of pattern for that address whenever each game loads BEFORE working on pointer scans. You should probably look at the older scripts that are posted here to get an idea of what I mean.

[QUOTE="Boru, post: 139806, member: 40851"]

Maybe other people have already made some tables and shared them elsewhere, I will try to find out

[/QUOTE]

I really doubt that. The game is more challenging to cheat in because of the obfuscated true values. Not to mention the lack of active players playing this game now.