Wasteland Remastered (Steam/GOG/MS Store-Gamepass) Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aurata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aurata »

A quick table for Wasteland Remastered (Steam/GOG/MS Store-Gamepass)

1.2 Update with working unlimited ammo (after Wasteland update) and pointer to the last used weapon.
In a fight you let one party member attack, the script fills in the pointer to the weapontype.
You can edit this number and change your equipment. The game has a bug with burst or auto fire. Each time i fire the 3d char moves in one direction. To avoid the bug, use the best melee weapon proton ax or the RedRyder riflle.
A few examples:
AssaultRifle=24 // Good crowd control
RedRyder=20 // 200d6 damage :o, better make a char with rifle skill 2
ProtonAx=5 // 14d6 damage uses brawling skill. Multiple attacks with high brawling.

Can't check the hp scripts yet and i can't check every store version after each update, just give me feedback.

1. Unlimited Ammo script - works with all store versions (Numpad 1 enable/disable)
2. Unlimited Health script - always full max hp but only works with MS Store version (Numpad 2 enable/disable)
3. Unlimited Health script - alternative version, no damage, no heal, works with all versions MS/Steam/GOG (Numpad 3 enable/disable)

Don't disable the hp scripts it could crash the game, I have to check the changed opcodes.

Have fun!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Wasteland Remastered.CT
(11.98 KiB) Downloaded 817 times
Last edited by Aurata on Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wasteland Remastered (MS Store/Gamepass) Table

Post by yoco »

Thank you! :)

Sorry for asking, I don't have the game yet, so can't test it. Does it work with steam version?

gunshotlead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Wasteland Remastered (Steam/GOG/MS Store-Gamepass) Table

Post by gunshotlead »

Howdy,

I got this working yesterday, but today the Unlimited Ammo Script won't enable, either using the checkbox in the engine or using Num Pad 1. Any suggestions for troubleshooting please?

Thanks!

Aurata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aurata »

Wasteland Remastered got an update. I changed the first post. Ammo script working with old and updated game.

gunshotlead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gunshotlead »

Thanks for updating!

Does that additional ammo option now mean I can enable an AR right away? Still trying to figure out CE and tables.

Aurata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aurata »

Yeah, just shoot with one guy. I can be any weapon from the inventory, bare fists didn't work. After the that you can edit the value under the ammo option. Assault rifles as example are 24. Then the weapon will be another weapon that can be traded equiped etc. Because it is a pointer the weapon change will be instant, you don't need to shoot again or anything. There are 7 partymember, each with their own inventory slots. That was the easiest solution.
But there is a bug. If you shoot with burst or auto the position vector of the 3d avatar will change with each burst. With or without trainer, it's in the game. It makes assault rifles unplayable, the single shot damage is too low. The 3d avatar will be really far away after a few burst or full auto. So I suggest rifles, using the redryder rifle, but you need rifle 2 skill or more to hit anything in the beginning.

I personally made new chars and gave them 2 rifle and 2 in assault. So if they fix the bug i could change to assault.And i don't wasted skill points in pistols (clip pistol). They are terrible and there are no good pistols in the game, the same with smg.

gold789
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gold789 »

Hi, can you please update the table again? It is not working with the unlimited ammo option. Thanks.