Darksiders Genesis [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Darksiders Genesis [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:25 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:58 am
Seems to work here

Nope, it doesn't.

"GodMode" is referenced only in the dumped Names text file, it seems.

I've checked the memory of the CVar based on your snippet and saw this:

So by the looks of it:
  • d.GodMode CVar starts at [DarksidersGenesis-Win64-Shipping.exe+37ED550] - 0x38 == x
  • x+8 = &CVar_description
  • x+38 = CVar_value
  • x+40 = CVar_name
So from that perspective, thanks for the contribution; it led to the above analysis. It is known fact most engines hard-code the direct pointer to the CVar effect just like you pointed in the snippets. Though running that through the console (the point of this topic) leads to no result; and that is mostly because it's not linked in the AssetRegistry (there is no reference to the CVar block start address). Similarly, 'god' command didn't work in Borderlands 3 and I had to create a constructor for it, then link and add child functions to the existing mapped list (yeah, convoluted and complicated shit you don't care about, cuz "this is how you do it simpler without fancy stuff"; I care). Leaving this here, if interested: [Link].

To quote someone who said it better than myself:

While I appreciate your post, please keep the above in mind. Hope the dumper is useful to you as well; else, if it just slows down your brute, direct, scan/debug approach, and you have no time or use for it, do tell, rather than posting acidic remarks.

So, if your form of contribution is posting ASM snippets and going "this is how you do it", then please consider posting in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11008. The people there too would like to know these things.

Thanks,
Sun

P.S.: If the CVar value was not referenced at all in ASM, I wonder if you still would have commented T_T...

nothing acidic was meant.

regarding my brute approach, we've had this discussion before. I have way more to do on our site than deal with just one game or just a handful of them, and sadly I don't have time for this sort of engine breakdown like you do so well. However my brute methods often intertwine with what you are doing sometimes, so I simply contribute what I see and maybe it helps. The code for the commands is often still in the final build, even if they turn the console off or remove the command text from working. I just see the offsets, create what I can in the time I have, then move on.

nice work breaking it down further..

best,
Cal

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SPX68
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Darksiders Genesis [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SPX68 »

Is there any command to show in game collision ? Like invisible wall etc..

Would be super useful.

beekhbaakh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beekhbaakh »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:57 pm
Something like this?

Sure thing, just it will be a bit quirky to operate, as pressing the space bar (which executes a jump) will reset the fly state.

BR,
Sun
Ah I see! Fly is the command.

Thanks.

Alternatively something that resets the double jump could potentially make flying possible without drawbacks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

fly, ghost, walk are not compiled in the Shipping builds. So what you saw above works with a script I wrote active. Otherwise, they don't do anything; perhaps just outputting the default console messages. Z axis though will have to be controlled via 2 keys (will see if I can make it so you use the mouse scroll wheel). As for the jump key, you will just have to avoid pressing space while this is active (or get hit, for that matter, which would also make you drop to the ground). More later ;)

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Can't the console command call up an item like "VorpalBlade"?

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

hello guys! can you please tell if im able to unlock achievements using console enabler for windows store? i download the DarksidersGenesis_Dumper.zip from @sunbeam i run the file and all done:enjoy. i can open the console but how to unlock achievements it is possible? ty.

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

how can i use debugmode options and debug menu?

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

how can i use debug mode?