Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jj4756
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by jj4756 »

tscolin wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:32 am
jj4756 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:26 am
Apologies for spamming a lot. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. How does speedhack ( Slowing the game down ) affect overall game stability? Everytime I revert back to normal speed, The character's movement gets severely affected as if the keys become unresponsive. This Has been happening to a few players as well.
I’m speculating, but this could improve with time. If you gander at the change logs of the last few patches you will notice quite a few entries regarding stats, gun degradation, and even ammo being decoupled from frame rate. It’s possible as more patches are released more and more clocking will also be decoupled, including animations.

Also, this game is beautiful not just single frame aesthetically but also with very complex animations that move elegantly into each other. When Arthur walks his feet don’t lazily slide against the ground. I would suspect that this high degree of precision is due to animation and player actions being such a complexity of coordination that speedhack may never work correctly.
It maybe so. Funny thing is It did work for a while until a few updates later I guess.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alby2204
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alby2204 »

kay0 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:21 pm
Alby2204 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Hi, I accidentally added too much money into the story and now I have "infinite" money. The problem is that in the page of the rockstar site it says that I have the negative balance while in the game I have it in positive and I can buy everything. If someone can help me solve this problem because with infinite money the essence of the game is lost. I mean robbing stagecoach or selling leather it's a really good part of the game and i don't want to loose it.
Use the table below and set the amount manually, then spend some money and it should update to whatever you set it to.
l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Added a few more Cheats to my Table

NoSpread, Bounty Money, Money Pointer, Total Ammo pointer, Infinite Health - Horse
When you open the Table, press YES, it auto-injects to the game's Process.
Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport
Numpad + = Increase Camera Height
Numpad - = Decrease Camera Height
Numpad + = Restore Camera Height

Updated table from Face007! Thank l0wb1t & Face007 not me
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_.CT
Thanks a lot it solved my problem.

w-travis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w-travis »

Has anyone had any luck with deadeye?

I've tried my best to isolate it but I'm afraid I'm still just a novice - haven't had any luck scanning for it. Anybody else make any progress or is it just a lost cause?

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

w-travis wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 pm
Has anyone had any luck with deadeye?

I've tried my best to isolate it but I'm afraid I'm still just a novice - haven't had any luck scanning for it. Anybody else make any progress or is it just a lost cause?
Almost all the Script Hook trainers feature unlimited deadeye if you are looking for an alternative

gogo561
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogo561 »

Any chance for an update the only part of the script i care about is the accucary

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

gogo561 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:07 pm
Any chance for an update the only part of the script i care about is the accucary
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_.CT
(215.2 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

gogo561
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogo561 »

thank you good sir . Have a good evening

MrRogue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrRogue »

kay0 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:43 pm
gogo561 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:07 pm
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_.CT
The only option that seems to be working for me here is No Spread, Stamina and Horse Stamina. Nothing else works. I tried using SunBeam's tutorial to update the table myself, but I couldn't find any results using x64dbg or cheat engine. Now it's highly possible I was doing it wrong because I'm a huge noob, but does anyone else have any ideas?

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(_GodMode,RDR2.exe,E9 6A FD FF FF 90 48 8B C4 48 89 58 08 4C)

Code: Select all

codeGodMode:
  mov rax,rsp
  mov [rax+08],rbx
  jmp returnGodMode
The game will break down. I really don't know what's wrong

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

All the features that don't work in the table are available in Script Hook by Alexander Blade or Lenny's Simple Trainer. Unique features like Nospread, Inventory Editor, etc. are still working fine. I don't see the need to update these for Cheat Engine because its way more unstable compared to using a native trainer.

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:06 am
All the features that don't work in the table are available in Script Hook by Alexander Blade or Lenny's Simple Trainer. Unique features like Nospread, Inventory Editor, etc. are still working fine. I don't see the need to update these for Cheat Engine because its way more unstable compared to using a native trainer.
When one day all people are not making hooks for games, what should we do then? If we come to FRF just to download forms, I think that's meaningless.I like to learn how to make tables. I don't just like playing games

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

Face007 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:46 am
kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:06 am
When one day all people are not making hooks for games, what should we do then? If we come to FRF just to download forms, I think that's meaningless.I like to learn how to make tables. I don't just like playing games
That's not what i meant. It's good that you keep working & learning with Cheat Engine for RDR2! I just meant that i personally don't see myself using CE for this particular game because it makes more sense to work with script hook

neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neorandomcheater »

flings +23 trainer still has working deadeye.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Table updated to latest Game Version. (Including all Options, like God Mode, Dead Eye ect..)

It should work on next game versions since i edited the aob's a bit.

If something still breaks after the Update,
@Face007 and @kay0
here are the dumped Memory regions, so you can update the Scripts without even knowing how the cheats work in theory.
My time is rare :D
[Link]

@kay0

If you send pm's make sure we can answer ;)

Edit:
If you plan to use the RDR2 Save Editor to edit your Character Model or any Native Trainer that can change models, the Inf Health Cheat stops working. I added a new Option to prevent that.
Just redownload the attachment :)

Note: i could merge this into the basic Inf Health Cheat so you won't have 2 Options, but it's in WIP state so better test that a bit, before it get merged into the main infinite Health Cheat and something doesn't work as expected. ;)
Keep in Mind that you have to enable both inf health cheats.
Attachments
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff.CT
Costum Character support
(88.15 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

Quote:
upload it again l0wb1t table!!
DeadEye\HealthBaseHorse\_Bounty\_StaminaBase it's not working!
All credit l0wb1t
Attachments
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_l0wb1t.CT
(83.09 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Last edited by Face007 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.