Grandia HD Remaster (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vanihir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Grandia HD Remaster (Steam)

Post by Vanihir »

Hello, how i can enable that Feena and other Charackters become more FP for Magic

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

breakerX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by breakerX »

how about magic exp Multiplier

Vanihir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vanihir »

breakerX wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 am
how about magic exp Multiplier
for all party member

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

I don't know anything about Assembler or Using Cheat engine proficiently (basically did the tutorial...)

So i found the place where the spell-experience is added to a character and would like to create the appropriate script for this table. That is the point where i looked at the existing scripts in the table and the injection template i was gonna use and found out, that they look very different.

Can somebody help me to understand what I would have to do to add that script to my table?

Edit: I did check that editing it here should support magic level ups nicely, though a high multiplier might break that.

(My current guess where the Combat Magic XP is added, this might not work for out of combat magic)

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

One dive through tutorials and explanations and stuff later:
Based on the 3.5 Table from Made by DrummerIX this table adds a Magic EXP Multiplier.
It works in combat only and I discourage increasing the multiplier, because your magic skill increases really fast anyway and it sometimes does not apply all skill ups at once. (you can clear 100+ exp by using a heal in the menu, which will give you 3-8 XP and is not modified by the multiplier)

Also: Why is my file so much larger than the original?

Enjoy yourselves

EDIT: I forgot to ask for consent using DrummerIX's table. I took the table offline for the time being until he either consents or will just upload the magic EXP mod as a standalone Purely selfmade table.

EDIT 2: the glorious iOS prevents me from uploading the table right now :/ should have saved it on the work-pc... I'll post from home then.
Last edited by Gordon on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

I don't like the multiplier, the game really struggles with it. I will update this today to just always give a level up to increase stability. (And then i will have to test what happens at max skill...)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I don't mind you using the table and adding your option. I don't have much time right now to look into more options on this game at the moment.

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

okay, I'm back at my computer.

First: Thank you DrummerIX for letting me borrow your table to learn the ropes!

I took the time to properly implement my thoughts on EXP multipliers in places where level up calculation only expects one level up per use (you can get multiple at once, but it seems the acquisition of a skill breaks the loop?). Keep the "Always level" variable at 100 to always get 100 Weapon or Magic xp with each skill or hit.

always level and multipliers are exclusive, you can level up the main level any number of times per fight. The file itself is cluttered by the weapons lists which I am too afraid to delete even though they are probably repopulated by the enable script.

EDIT: Added infinite Mana (spells no longer cost MP, but you still need enough MP to cast them) Once again, I do not claim any ownership of this table because most of the cool stuff is done by DrummerIX and my additions are entirely just his stuff + some fitting

EDIT: the newest file scrambled the ordering... :shock: :( EDIT: Cleaned up my mess!
Attachments
grandia.CT
V3.5.5 (maybe increased stability, shrunk filesize)
(53.19 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
grandia.CT
V3.5.3 (Infinite MP1-3)
(178.16 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
grandia.CT
V3.5.2 Fixed for non Steam version and something else I guess
(173.07 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
grandia.CT
v3.5.1 Added Magic EXP Multiplier and Weapon/Magic always level feature
(168.71 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Last edited by Gordon on Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

IceOmega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IceOmega »

For all people here (who tried it) does the Character party editor works for you in battle?
I can see them in the menu and in the map too (bugged like wrote on an other post) but when I start a battle they didn't appears.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

Please make Infinite MP or Current MP in Character Editor.

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

You can freeze the current MP in the character editor, but I will look for a "no MP usage" cheat next. I just hope it is one cheat and not one per MP-stage...

DrCoke92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrCoke92 »

Seem to be having issues with the new table in enabling magic exp multiplier, didn't know if anyone else was having an issue

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

What kind of issues? I am a total noob but i can try to fix my own mistakes.

DrCoke92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrCoke92 »

everything on the table works still like the weapon exp and infinite sp just not able to select /enable the magic exp or always level options im not sure what has happened but everything previous of this on the table still works.

Gordon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gordon »

does it say something when you rightclick it?