League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by arconom »

redbastard wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:27 pm
ive obtained an address, how do i find the id on the address?
browse the area in memory, look 1 value left

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

A few things...

1.) are we still adding items to the boss reward drops or are we able to add in directly into our inventory? (the comments were a bit confusing on if some people are able to add directly to their inventory)
2.) if we are still adding it to the boss drop rewards, how do you remove the check mark so that you can get new items to drop?
3.) the ID list of 560-574 isn't so obvious to me. (sorry, i checked the doc ID list and it stops at 560 so idk whats supposed to go after)
4.) if there is a new way to spawn items, can someone post a tut please?

i am completely new at this and im learning as i go and from reading in the comments but most (if not all) of you know way more than i do. reading the comments sometimes confuse the hell out of me too lol so i apologize if i ask the same questions as other people. im still trying to understand some lingo. thanks in advance as well and i really appreciate all the help and finds you have provided so far.

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

@raxele123 thanks for the list.
iAmAce wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:59 am
2.) if we are still adding it to the boss drop rewards, how do you remove the check mark so that you can get new items to drop?
You don't need to remove the check mark. It will still drop on the same slot even with check mark on. If you still want to remove it for whatever reason, it's on the save folder, Global_data.ldd, MidBossRewardUnlock0 - MidBossRewardUnlock3. You need to change some 01 to 00.
iAmAce wrote:
3.) the ID list of 560-574 isn't so obvious to me. (sorry, i checked the doc ID list and it stops at 560 so idk whats supposed to go after)
It's the rest of the ascension equips.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

susahnamanya wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:09 am
@raxele123 thanks for the list.
iAmAce wrote:
You don't need to remove the check mark. It will still drop on the same slot even with check mark on. If you still want to remove it for whatever reason, it's on the save folder, Global_data.ldd, MidBossRewardUnlock0 - MidBossRewardUnlock3. You need to change some 01 to 00.
iAmAce wrote:
It's the rest of the ascension equips.
ok, i didn't know that! thanks! thats a big help, i was avoiding changing the items i had already gotten because i remember the game crashing from getting the item in that slot but i didn't think about it still dropping due to it being a whole new item.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:08 pm
removed the training progress until i can figure out a stable AOB.

shards double every kill, so don't kill too much stuff between green messages, or you will underflow.

did you know that epic loot box quantity is stored as a float? It is also 8 bytes after the rare loot box quantity. I think you can buy everything with shards, though.
did you ever get the exp boost to work? im taking so long to get to lvl 15 for the power pt.3
i've been trying but it doesn't activate for me.
if anyone got it to work, please let us know!

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

xp boost works for me. you may need to adjust the AOB until you get 1 result

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

How to farm boss all day:
Find MidBossClearCount, double click on it. Then right click, analyze, double click the LootPack.Update. Change:

Code: Select all

GlobalVar.MidBossClearCount++;
to

GlobalVar.MidBossClearCount = 0;
Bonus hint:
If you open GameData.sav with hex editor, you can unlock gauntlets, head gears, desktop arts, capes, chokers, and gun skins.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

arconom wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:50 am
xp boost works for me. you may need to adjust the AOB until you get 1 result
i honestly dont know what that means. how do i adjust the aob?
also, the exp boost, is it for your temp lvl (the lvl that always resets when you log off) or anything that requires gaining exp? like guardian/account lvl and warmaiden lvl?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

susahnamanya wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:53 am
Find MidBossClearCount, double click on it. Then right click, analyze, double click the LootPack.Update. Change:

to

Bonus hint:
If you open GameData.sav with hex editor, you can unlock gauntlets, head gears, desktop arts, capes, chokers, and gun skins.
what program do you use to hex edit?
also the problem isnt the clear count but the fact that you can pretty much only gain one item per session. log on, do a stronghold, get the equipment, log off, change the item ID using dnspy, log back on. it friggin sucks

banhammer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by banhammer »

i somehow managed to break something... my valuables inventory is not full yet the game acts like it is, new items get damaged it says despite there being slots available...
can it be seeing "ghost" traces of some past items somehow and thinks it's full?

Poex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poex »

007 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:48 am
Poex wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:09 pm
007 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Don't do that.
Why not?
You are kidding me right. Support the game buy the premium stuff.
You’re acting like I would spend money on this game, let alone play it.

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

raxele123 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:27 am
what program do you use to hex edit?
also the problem isnt the clear count but the fact that you can pretty much only gain one item per session. log on, do a stronghold, get the equipment, log off, change the item ID using dnspy, log back on. it friggin sucks
Any hex editor would be fine. I use HxD for a long time now, there are probably better program than that.

Yea, that's another problem. But at least now I can get loot more than 5 times per day per char.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

susahnamanya wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:53 am

to

Bonus hint:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\League of Maidens\LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest
The GameData.sav located there right? and could you go more into detail with how to unlock all the stuff using HxD?

susahnamanya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by susahnamanya »

raxele123 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 am
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\League of Maidens\LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest
The GameData.sav located there right? and could you go more into detail with how to unlock all the stuff using HxD?
That's correct. Make sure to backup your save first. Um.. I'm bad at explaining stuff. I don't know how to put that into words. lol
I'll just leave this picture here, I hope you understand.
Unlock

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

susahnamanya wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 am
raxele123 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 am
That's correct. Make sure to backup your save first. Um.. I'm bad at explaining stuff. I don't know how to put that into words. lol
I'll just leave this picture here, I hope you understand.
Unlock
You explained good, thanks. Now I have everything unlocked except the costumes.