b1ackhand5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: hogwarts legacy ps5 content unlocker

Post by b1ackhand5 »

gabematz wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:23 am
Tips:

- Make sure to edit the .ini file, putting a ";" at the start of line 10 ("unlockall = true"), or change it to false.

- Ignore the step 1 of the readme file, the CreamAPI file is already in the downloaded zip.

- You can change the names in the .ini file (below "[dlc]") to be more descriptive, like this:

1880830 = Onyx Hippogriff (Pre-Order)
1880831 = Astronomer's Hat (Amazon)
1880832 = Dark Arts Pack: Thestral, Cosmetic Set (6), Arena (Deluxe)
1880833 = Kelpie Robe (Collector)
1880834 = Felix Felicis (PS5 Pre-Order)
1880835 = Haunted Hogsmead Shop Quest (PS5)
1880837 = Dark Arts Garrison Hat (Deluxe)
;1880836 = Beaked Skull Mask (Fan Account)
;1880838 = House Fanatic School Robe (Fan Account)
;1880839 = Twitch Loot Robe
;1880840 = Twitch Loot
;1880841 = Twitch Loot
;1880842 = Twitch Loot
;1880843 = Twitch Loot

The last 7 items are disabled (with a ";" at the start of each line) because they are not considered DLC, so if you have already collected them (like I did, by linking the fan club account and watching the twitch streams), you don't need to enable them.
Sadly, you do have to enable the twitch loot, fan club stuff and deluxe items because you are using a mod .dll and it doesn't read what you have unlock online and from steam, tried and tested this. I have the deluxe and all of twitch plus fan club stuff, with the original .dll it unlocks normally.

tevlar82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tevlar82 »

When i use this i get a "error could not find original valve API" or something like it.
Had toremove the files and revalidate my game files.

Rarestlime70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rarestlime70 »

work great for me got every ps5 exclusive time and the quest thanks :D

PittePat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PittePat »

@tevlar82

you have to rename the orginal steam_api64.dll to steam_api64_o.dll (otherwise it wont work!)
( Hogwarts Legacy\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv154\Win64 )
then put the downloaded steam_api64.dll and the cream_api.ini in the same folder

no need to get creamapi first cause its already packed in the archive = steam_api64.dll => thats why u got the error => "CreamApi's steam_api64.dll" need to load the orginal steam_api64.dll (renamed to steam_api64_o.dll )

zSQLTest_P.pak goes to Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks\~mods (create the " ~mods " folder)

[Link]
Last edited by PittePat on Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

Rarestlime70 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:52 pm
work great for me got every ps5 exclusive time and the quest thanks :D
the quest wont work. its been reported that files are missing from the game.

_Shaey_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Shaey_ »

Hello this mod worked fine, but i think something is not right i got everything in the start where you claim them and i got the outfits and can equip them in game plus the potion, but the quest does not show, and i am past the third trial, is it just too late to get it then cause as far as i have read its supposed to unlock after the second trial, is there a way to force it to start perhaps?

_Shaey_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Shaey_ »

yelli wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:47 am
_Shaey_ wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:15 am
Hello this mod worked fine, but i think something is not right i got everything in the start where you claim them and i got the outfits and can equip them in game plus the potion, but the quest does not show, and i am past the third trial, is it just too late to get it then cause as far as i have read its supposed to unlock after the second trial, is there a way to force it to start perhaps?
The Quest is unlocked, but the quest is not in the game files, so far i have no one seen with a store on pc.
But that's just a guess, as no one has gotten the quest yet.

Maybe something need to be unlocked in the files, no one knows atm.
ah i see... thats a shame i guess i just gonna watch it online to experience it then, and then maybe play it in a year or so however long it takes to come to pc legit... or if anyone finds a way before that

fearcoffee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fearcoffee »

i did everything as instructed, but the quest does not appear, everything else does.
now i read that the quest is only unlocked but the game files was never there, but then i read some people saw the quest.
what is it finally?

killerpoedel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killerpoedel »

machine4578 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:42 am
maddogmccree wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:35 am
Can this be used on the epic game store version of the game? If so, what are the different steps? and if not, is there a version of thid that will work for the epic game store version?
you would need to edit the SQL file for the epic build and use the Koalageddon, it should work.
could you explain on that very kindly

_Shaey_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Shaey_ »

fearcoffee wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:54 am
i did everything as instructed, but the quest does not appear, everything else does.
now i read that the quest is only unlocked but the game files was never there, but then i read some people saw the quest.
what is it finally?
they say the see it but they just mean the pop-up when you get in the game for the first time, it tricked me too, thought it all worked, but nope quest cannot be started as of yet, maybe someone finds a way, if not we will have to wait for official release of the quest, which will most likely be in a year or so, no one has actually gotten the quest and started it on pc

RedJack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedJack »

just wondering. if i revalidate my game, will i still keep all the cosmetics? i own the deluxe and preorder stuff, but wondering if i keep the merlin and such content. just wondering since some masks are riding a bit high on the face compared to before i used the unlocker.

*decided to test it myself since i am a lil bored and curious. you seem to be allowed to keep the twitch stuff, but everything else like the amazon hat and such is removed if you do not actually own it.

Foxymeow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Foxymeow »

This may be a dumb question but can I get banned or anything for using this mod for dlc and twitch drops?

_Shaey_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Shaey_ »

Foxymeow wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:56 pm
This may be a dumb question but can I get banned or anything for using this mod for dlc and twitch drops?
nope, the worst they can do is patch it out

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

RedJack wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:53 am
just wondering. if i revalidate my game, will i still keep all the cosmetics? i own the deluxe and preorder stuff, but wondering if i keep the merlin and such content. just wondering since some masks are riding a bit high on the face compared to before i used the unlocker.

*decided to test it myself since i am a lil bored and curious. you seem to be allowed to keep the twitch stuff, but everything else like the amazon hat and such is removed if you do not actually own it.
well you can keep the deluxe stuff and if you linked twitch and earned the drops you can also get the drops but you wont be able to use the potion, you will loose one of the robes and the astronomer hat

Hahaxdrs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hahaxdrs »

Made an account to post this. The map files for the quest do exist in the PC version, we just have to figure out how to activate them in game.