Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: hogwarts legacy ps5 content unlocker

Post by machine4578 »

PolluxTroy0 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:47 am
Does this unlock the ps5 exclusive quest too ?
I've read some players don't have the quest unlocked, even after reaching the part of the story to unlock it.
the quest doest work even after starting new game from what i seen and read. there has also been ZERO proof of the quest working on the pc version unfortunately(only popup shows). everything else works fine in game though.
-edit-
someone just confirmed the umap files required are missing from pc version. so time to wait 1r
Last edited by machine4578 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

maddogmccree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maddogmccree »

Can this be used on the epic game store version of the game? If so, what are the different steps? and if not, is there a version of thid that will work for the epic game store version?

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

maddogmccree wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:35 am
Can this be used on the epic game store version of the game? If so, what are the different steps? and if not, is there a version of thid that will work for the epic game store version?
you would need to edit the SQL file for the epic build and use the Koalageddon, it should work.

RedJack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedJack »

Help, i followed the instructions, but when i tried to launch the game it has a pop up that says "unable to locate the original Valve API".... did i miss something?

*nvm found out what i did wrong to cause that error. i put a 0 for the api rename and not o. Thanks for this awesome unlocker!
Last edited by RedJack on Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

MikiTheOA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MikiTheOA »

MikiTheOA wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:55 pm
I also managed to get a winter and there is no Minding Your Own Business quest in Hogsmeade. I have every PS content in the game - cosmetics, Felix potion, even this Haunted Quest is showing as a "owned". I put this modification when before the second trial (autumn) and now I managed to finish this second trial and my game changed into the winter. Do I need to progress to some main quests (in winter) to activate this haunted quest?
Okay so I asked some Playstation players about what time will Minding Your Own Business (Haunted Shop Sony Exclusive) quest appear. They said it will be while is a winter and you need to progress from the story. You need to have unlocked transformation spell to make this exclusive quest available. Like I mentioned before, I am managed to get winter, so It will take a while when I will come to the progress where the spell will be available for me. I will guys let you know if the qeust will show for me.

maddogmccree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maddogmccree »

machine4578 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:42 am
maddogmccree wrote:
you would need to edit the SQL file for the epic build and use the Koalageddon, it should work.
Thank you! I’ll need to do some research on how to do all that as I’m not very well versed in this. Any guidance you can offer on how to accomplish this or point me in the right direction would really help.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

MikiTheOA wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:19 am
MikiTheOA wrote:
I also managed to get a winter and there is no Minding Your Own Business quest in Hogsmeade. I have every PS content in the game - cosmetics, Felix potion, even this Haunted Quest is showing as a "owned". I put this modification when before the second trial (autumn) and now I managed to finish this second trial and my game changed into the winter. Do I need to progress to some main quests (in winter) to activate this haunted quest?
Okay so I asked some Playstation players about what time will Minding Your Own Business (Haunted Shop Sony Exclusive) quest appear. They said it will be while is a winter and you need to progress from the story. You need to have unlocked transformation spell to make this exclusive quest available. Like I mentioned before, I am managed to get winter, so It will take a while when I will come to the progress where the spell will be available for me. I will guys let you know if the qeust will show for me.
I got the transformation spell still no quest

tomsnunes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tomsnunes »

maddogmccree wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:11 am
machine4578 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:42 am
maddogmccree wrote:
Thank you! I’ll need to do some research on how to do all that as I’m not very well versed in this. Any guidance you can offer on how to accomplish this or point me in the right direction would really help.
So far, I haven't been able to manipulate the SQLite file (no experience with this). I'm looking for a way to get PS5 content as well.
Any tip is welcome.
Last edited by tomsnunes on Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Doomknifer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doomknifer »

Hello, I just need to know, how can you continue to play with an existing save file ?
When I'm launching the game with the mod I have to start all over again and when I remove it I get back my save, why ?
I got the french version, maybe it's that ?
Thanks by advance !

MikiTheOA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MikiTheOA »

MikiTheOA wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:19 am
MikiTheOA wrote:
So I managed to unlock a transofrmation spell, and I am in the same story progress as a [Link]and the quest is not on the map. So I think this exclusive sony quest can not be played on PC yet. Maybe it will work if someone will start with completly new save file and start over again?

KitsuneMulder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KitsuneMulder »

Registered to only post this. The PS dungeon *IS NOT AVAILABLE* the map files do not exist on the PC version. The "unlock" does nothing except gives you a popup saying it's been unlocked. There isn't a single shred of proof anywhere that anyone on the PC version has actually gone into the dungeon (they can't, the map files do not exist)

axess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by axess »

Im not sure creamapi really works in this game , im use creamapi in other games long time without problems but here im installed all dlc succesfully i had popups when start game about unlocking new clothes , hats and ps5 game bonus mission but when play the game (early stage - first day in hogwart) i dont have really these clothes available i cant see in clothing inventory unlocked items then probably bonus mission also not will be available.

hyyt8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hyyt8 »

axess wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:23 pm
Im not sure creamapi really works in this game , im use creamapi in other games long time without problems but here im installed all dlc succesfully i had popups when start game about unlocking new clothes , hats and ps5 game bonus mission but when play the game (early stage - first day in hogwart) i dont have really these clothes available i cant see in clothing inventory unlocked items then probably bonus mission also not will be available.
They're cosmetic override unlocks. Press F while hovering over an equipped item to change it's appearance.

PixelatedDrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PixelatedDrake »

So, I installed and got all the correct DLC popups, including those for the PS5 exclusives. Went to an potion bench and the Felix potion was listed. Got the material and crafted one, but can't seem to find it anywhere in inventory or in my potions menu (T key). Are they used on craft? Or do these just not work due to some content being missing as others have suggested?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out where it was in my inventory (T menu, right side) and it works just fine.

nashchelsy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nashchelsy »

So it sounds like the general consensus is that the files don't exist for the PS5 quest content on other platforms.

The last think I can think of is to completely delete the Hogwarts Legacy folder in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Hogwarts Legacy. That way the configuration and all are new. Then start a fresh game boot and new play-through that way. Because it is possible that the flag for the quest is hard baked into the config created when you initially launch the game for the first time. Not sure anyone wants to waste their time testing that though. Especially if it STILL doesn't work as the files don't exist.

It is also possible that the game code checks the platform of the game and puts a flag in the config/save file. We wont know any info on this until the community gets a better look at the SQL files the game generates.

Another thing someone can check is what files are installed on the PS5 version of the game. Like if there is a specific addon that is download for the quest DLC to storage and share its file size. I have a Xbox so I can't look. But I know on Xbox you can see the individual game packages installed and their size. This would confirm if there is a separate file present.