Aliens: Dark Descent

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SillytheSow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Aliens: Dark Descent

Post by SillytheSow »

nothing(tables, codes) work for me, probably because I have the rune version.

but I need the nurses to heal my team. I find a phantom on 4 bytes for nurses and set it to max and freeze but the nurse are used up anyway so thats not it. if I have 3/3 and search 3, use one search 2 use one search 1 use it search 0 then when I find it I set it to 3 and freeze it or not doesnt matter because all nurses are used up still only the indicator says their are 3/3.

does anyone know how to find the nurses so they can be infinitely used? doing it my way doesnt work. I have found a way around it though, searching for planet infestation level and keeping it from advancing and just next daying to heal team.

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

@SlipperyEel: OMG, thanks for the link, dude! Exactly the options i was missing!
Now to check out whether it's gonna work with Epic. ADD was for some reason like 10bucks cheaper on Epic than on Steam for me on release day, so i went with Epic, but that's obviously me problem.
The tables do USUALLY work between Steam & Epic, though.

BunnyBunnyBun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BunnyBunnyBun »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Simple pointers for resources in misson

XP seems purely cosmetic
There seems to be more to it than just choosing one of the two processes. No matter which I choose, all the addresses are just questionmarks to me.