Post by touqeer »

+1

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] DIABLO IV

Post by Rhark »

"Single Player Cheat Requests"

This does not fit into that category as this game is 100% online & multiplayer.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

unREAL wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:55 am
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:44 pm
I wonder when diablo 3 will go offline so we can cheat on it. Either sooner than we think or when Diablo 5 comes out... =-=
It's Blizzard they hate it from the bottom of their hearts that you have fun, so never! they just want your money and scam you with fcking skins and shit
Technically it is already offline with nintendo switch and emulators. Its just annoying and cumbersome since i prefer mouse and keyboard over controllers which I dont have. Wish they would make it official.

NotoiGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotoiGamer »

raxele123 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:00 am
Onidurum wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:22 pm
Some people started a private server for diablo 4. It's been building a bit of steam for the last couple of days. I'm sure there will be many possibilities
huh? Private servers dont get nuked? Can you link me to some good private servers with good xp, loot rates?
I am interested too

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

Nice... about just a RNG drop for Duriel Uber Uniques, this is ok for everybody? Its Fair?

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

A pirate has appeared on the Internet and torrent trackers. There is a pressing issue with cheats. Is there anyone who can take on this please?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:26 am
"Single Player Cheat Requests"

This does not fit into that category as this game is 100% online & multiplayer.
I think generation TikTok is purely retarded. They ignore everything in their path, common sense, wording, meaning of words, etc. and just fucking ask whatever they need. Pure monkeys T_T.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:19 pm
unREAL wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:55 am
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:44 pm
I wonder when diablo 3 will go offline so we can cheat on it. Either sooner than we think or when Diablo 5 comes out... =-=
It's Blizzard they hate it from the bottom of their hearts that you have fun, so never! they just want your money and scam you with fcking skins and shit
Technically it is already offline with nintendo switch and emulators. Its just annoying and cumbersome since i prefer mouse and keyboard over controllers which I dont have. Wish they would make it official.
That's Diablo 3, Diablo 4 will not ever be on the switch.

omgitsbees
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgitsbees »

Venom_Hunter wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:40 pm
A pirate has appeared on the Internet and torrent trackers. There is a pressing issue with cheats. Is there anyone who can take on this please?
It's not possible to use trainers/Cheat Engine in Diablo IV. Whatever you've seen is likely fake and a scam to steal battle.net accounts.

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

omgitsbees wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:22 am
Venom_Hunter wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:40 pm
It's not possible to use trainers/Cheat Engine in Diablo IV. Whatever you've seen is likely fake and a scam to steal battle.net accounts.
I apologize for not clarifying. I meant the game through Reflection Network Launcher. But I already realized that the tables will not work, because... there is also online and all the addresses of the values ​​​​are constantly changing dynamically. Now I'm waiting for something like a save editor, as was previously practiced :D