Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:41 am
ChrisGrx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:49 am
Has anyone found Encanto Stacked Chairs ID

[Link]
40002833 - I thought it was a de bug item, i still dont trust it until i see it myself.
It's legit Rubyelf, Trust me on this one. I got it from scrooges store legit with no mods or anything. It said I was missing one Encanto Item after the update in the collection tab and it filled out the last spot. It's also on the dreamlight wiki already as others have been getting it in the store on reddit.

Just opened up the game right now and It was the very first thing i saw in scrooges shop, I took a screenshot but I don't know how to put it in the messages

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

1868 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:43 am
This should fix most of the player data Script.
What does this script do exactly? Like, whats an example of how or what you would use this on. Would this fix the collection tab, if say, you have a broken crafting item. Or fix my collection tab saying it's 100 percent complete when it's not.

Thanks

KosDDV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KosDDV »

Rubyelf has done some incredible work here fixing all the broken scripts! I'm very pissed off that they broke all of the mods (including mine).. a simple touch of magic mod to increase the layer limit and let you make motifs as big or as small as you want. I learned a little bit and put together a cheat table that does the exact same thing :) I'm not sure how many people will use it, but it's more of a quality of life mod.. but in cheat engine since there's currently no alternative! If you wish to see other mods that I may upload in the future (when a fix has been found for the modloaders!) they will be posted on Nexus Mods, @ KOSDDV. I will post any "cheat" related stuff on fearlessrevolution!

Keep up the awesome work here and I hope you have fun using the touch of magic tool without limitations! :lol:

This is my first time doing anything like this, but I've had lots of fun learning learning along the way! I'm by no means an expert at this or even close to!

(I recommend waiting until you have loaded into the world before activating it) You must enable all 5 of them so that it works in all of the different modes! :)
Attachments
DDV_TouchOfMagic_Mod.CT
Load it directly or merge with current cheat tabel, totally up to you!
(14.87 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Hello, how do you find the item IDs? :)

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

skyfermcfly wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 am
bpx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:57 am
You guys are amazing. Hoping you geniuses can figure out how to make the starpath completion work again too
Are you on PC? The code posted by lmrlmax on page 9 of this thread still works for me. I used it yesterday. Just copy everything in the box and paste it into cheat engine, I pasted it just below Rubyelf's updated table.
I can't find where to put it, can you help me please? :)

skyfermcfly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skyfermcfly »

shana wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:21 pm
skyfermcfly wrote:
bpx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:57 am
You guys are amazing. Hoping you geniuses can figure out how to make the starpath completion work again too
Are you on PC? The code posted by lmrlmax on page 9 of this thread still works for me. I used it yesterday. Just copy everything in the box and paste it into cheat engine, I pasted it just below Rubyelf's updated table.
Just copy all of the text with CTRL+C and then go into cheat engine and just in the blank space on the bottom half press CTRL+V.

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

skyfermcfly wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:38 pm
shana wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:21 pm
skyfermcfly wrote:

Just copy all of the text with CTRL+C and then go into cheat engine and just in the blank space on the bottom half press CTRL+V.
I can't find where I'm starting at all

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

1868 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:43 am
This should fix most of the player data Script.
Mind telling me how you found it? I hadn't looked into it too much as I was more focused on the critter time one and morb for it, but it will help me update in the future.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

KosDDV wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 4:41 pm
Rubyelf has done some incredible work here fixing all the broken scripts! I'm very pissed off that they broke all of the mods (including mine).. a simple touch of magic mod to increase the layer limit and let you make motifs as big or as small as you want. I learned a little bit and put together a cheat table that does the exact same thing :) I'm not sure how many people will use it, but it's more of a quality of life mod.. but in cheat engine since there's currently no alternative! If you wish to see other mods that I may upload in the future (when a fix has been found for the modloaders!) they will be posted on Nexus Mods, @ KOSDDV. I will post any "cheat" related stuff on fearlessrevolution!

Keep up the awesome work here and I hope you have fun using the touch of magic tool without limitations! :lol:

This is my first time doing anything like this, but I've had lots of fun learning learning along the way! I'm by no means an expert at this or even close to!

(I recommend waiting until you have loaded into the world before activating it) You must enable all 5 of them so that it works in all of the different modes! :)
Mind if I add this to my table so it's all in one place? If not it's cool :)

KosDDV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KosDDV »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:06 pm
KosDDV wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 4:41 pm

Mind if I add this to my table so it's all in one place? If not it's cool :)

Go for it! :D Have fun!

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

oh I finally found it but it’s all just great thank you very much

Eudorinha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eudorinha »

Has anyone found the ID of Ariel's dress yet? I've tried different types of ID and nothing.

skyfermcfly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skyfermcfly »

Eudorinha wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:59 pm
Has anyone found the ID of Ariel's dress yet? I've tried different types of ID and nothing.
50900138 Pink Ariel Costume Gown on the Sheets list.

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Does anyone have the ID of the Oswald pants?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shana wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:02 pm
Does anyone have the ID of the Oswald pants?
What pants? I went through +100 different numbers under pants and there was no pants?

There was an Oswald Zoot Suit which was 50900142

If you can send me the wiki link or a pic of the pants I can see...but usually after 100 different IDs and there is nothing, means no new pants.