Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Thankyou! Much appreciated
Cuberdon wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:54 pm
LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:40 pm
how do you find new id's im trying to find the flower buttons
you use the classic method to craft something from the table, then (from anywhere, even not leaving the game) you push ctrl and the 1 from your top row (so not the num pad one) at the same time, it's supposed to increase the value of the ID by one (but you might have a glitch that causes it to increase by two). Then you click on another recipe and you click back to refresh it and see if it is a valid ID.

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

thank you to all involved in this project you guys are legit the best <3

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 9:31 pm
Hey am i doing anything wrong for some reason i cant click on the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset + Others (Also Affects Mail, Except SPAM) box?
do i need to click anything else or do anything to activate it
thankyou
Are you on Steam? If not I can't help you.

If you are, make sure you've actually selected Disney Dreamlight Valley as your process.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Ilee wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:41 pm
I said the table worked before the update
Did you download the latest table? Don't download the one on the front page....

viewtopic.php?p=351513#p351513 - download that one

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

kelvn2911 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 pm
how to receive the mail offline? i updated and entered the game found a message from the mail box but i could'nt open it offline
Don't think it's doable, some things are online required (Dreamsnap prizes/DLC exclusives etc).

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

periphescence wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm
Hi all,
Mostly been lurking, but while trying out the crafting, I accidentally came across some new items that I haven't seen in the game or in the wikis
Pete’s Electric Dragon Wings 50800067
Mei Panda Tail 50800068
Fierce Butterfly Wings 50800069
These are already on the latest table from rubyelf.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

MilfSquirter wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 pm
Hey there MilfSquirter, I wrote a lengthy response to you a while back that I thought was funny, did you happen to see it?

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:03 am
MilfSquirter wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 pm
Hey there MilfSquirter, I wrote a lengthy response to you a while back that I thought was funny, did you happen to see it?
oh i did not im sorry, i wonder why it never gave me a noti like it did this time? lol anyways let me see if i can find it XD

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

but I downloaded the right table but shop and energy don't work for me, I don't know what to do anymore 😭

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:59 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm
i dont know if it means anything but i just personally want to say thank you to everyone for helping on this, i love this game but the micro transacations suck and this has been amazing for me. love the little community on here <3
I feel the exact same, if I didn't find this forum I would have been in a bad place as my health went to shit and this game was a godsend, except the micro transactions bullshit.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I bought the game at full price, I will buy every expansion as long as it comes with a new area, and I will continue to be apart of the community... But...and it's a BIG, BUTT, the premium shop micro transaction bullshit is a huge NO, especially with so much broken content and the lack of any quality of life issues being resolved since day one.

Like, if you can't add any sorting or searching into any of your systems and menus, and not add move all, save all, delete all, turn on 45 degree angles (at the very least) then fuck you with your bullshit premium content - ontop of a completely unfinished unpolished 1.0 release. This game will be entering 3 years soon and there isn't basic features and fundamentals from games decades past. So, take my hundreds of daollars on the game content, but you will not get a cent from me micro transaction wise and I will feel absolutely no FOMO.

Rubyelf has literally made a shit tonne of people very happy and that can't go unsupported.

Lastly, when I first read your sweet and genuine response a couple of days ago I wanted to respond, but I forgot....anyways, when I looked up at your profile name i expected to see something like: Disneyprincess101, dreamlightmember69, or maybe the norm/rediculous cupcakesmashwanabe......but never......EVER.......MilfSquirter......LOLOLOLOL.....I actually did laugh out loud and my partner and I were just like, I think this person is either THee MilfSquirter, or, THEE person who helps the Milfs to Squirt. Either way, we laughed haha!
lmao i gotta respond to the end statement first, first off thank you i just had a nice laugh i needed from reading this also and i apologize for the late response damn notis did not work for whatever reason but the origin on my name comes from when i was 19 i had my first kid and i was working in an adult shop and you learn a few things working at those places that help you when it comes to the women and well yeah i dont think i can say the rest on here without catching a ban so imagination is just gonna have to take over lol but there is a reason behind it,i use it on games like fortnite and warzone too people love it <3 haha and as far as the game i 100% agree this forum and the people here are so amazing for all that they do for us. i cant ever thank them enough honestly im just grateful to be here and apart of it. And those damn micro transactions kill games like DDV i can understand it more in Battle Royale games but not this kind of game. And they are not cheap either some items are but most are not and i dont mind supporting a game i like i bought it full price at release as well and the dlc a rift in time but i refuse to spend money on cosmetics even in Battle Royale games too idk i feel like i could save that money for another dlc or something better lol thank you for the kind words <3

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Sigh, is there a way to 'reset' the collections tab? I an 100% sure I have the well of Souls, as I have it placed in the forgotten lands, and yet it is not showing up along the hercules collection items. It's making me doubt all I have collected.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

DisTeal wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 pm
rihedson wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 pm
rihedson wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:58 pm
Is it happening to anyone?
I used the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset , but now i dont have any nighttorn on my island anymore, is it normal? Im scared that in the future i will not be able to do missions that involve that.
Guys anyone could help me on this? I made a test yesterday and cleaned all the areas on my 2 valleys, to see if today it would respawn with nighthorns, but now it only respawns with the normal stuff, everything except the nightthorns, is there something that i can do for them to comeback? :(
Im sad because it was only missing two pieces of memory to complete my colection of pictures based on nightthorns cleaning and also im afraid that in the future will be missions that involve nightthorns.
If i use the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset it could solve? What do i need to do?
Check your other biome. It should respawn 5am local time.
I checked, but its been two days that not a single nightthorn spawn in any biome, what could i do to solve?

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

MilfSquirter wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 am
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:59 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm
i dont know if it means anything but i just personally want to say thank you to everyone for helping on this, i love this game but the micro transacations suck and this has been amazing for me. love the little community on here <3
I feel the exact same, if I didn't find this forum I would have been in a bad place as my health went to shit and this game was a godsend, except the micro transactions bullshit.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I bought the game at full price, I will buy every expansion as long as it comes with a new area, and I will continue to be apart of the community... But...and it's a BIG, BUTT, the premium shop micro transaction bullshit is a huge NO, especially with so much broken content and the lack of any quality of life issues being resolved since day one.

Like, if you can't add any sorting or searching into any of your systems and menus, and not add move all, save all, delete all, turn on 45 degree angles (at the very least) then fuck you with your bullshit premium content - ontop of a completely unfinished unpolished 1.0 release. This game will be entering 3 years soon and there isn't basic features and fundamentals from games decades past. So, take my hundreds of daollars on the game content, but you will not get a cent from me micro transaction wise and I will feel absolutely no FOMO.

Rubyelf has literally made a shit tonne of people very happy and that can't go unsupported.

Lastly, when I first read your sweet and genuine response a couple of days ago I wanted to respond, but I forgot....anyways, when I looked up at your profile name i expected to see something like: Disneyprincess101, dreamlightmember69, or maybe the norm/rediculous cupcakesmashwanabe......but never......EVER.......MilfSquirter......LOLOLOLOL.....I actually did laugh out loud and my partner and I were just like, I think this person is either THee MilfSquirter, or, THEE person who helps the Milfs to Squirt. Either way, we laughed haha!
lmao i gotta respond to the end statement first, first off thank you i just had a nice laugh i needed from reading this also and i apologize for the late response damn notis did not work for whatever reason but the origin on my name comes from when i was 19 i had my first kid and i was working in an adult shop and you learn a few things working at those places that help you when it comes to the women and well yeah i dont think i can say the rest on here without catching a ban so imagination is just gonna have to take over lol but there is a reason behind it,i use it on games like fortnite and warzone too people love it <3 haha and as far as the game i 100% agree this forum and the people here are so amazing for all that they do for us. i cant ever thank them enough honestly im just grateful to be here and apart of it. And those damn micro transactions kill games like DDV i can understand it more in Battle Royale games but not this kind of game. And they are not cheap either some items are but most are not and i dont mind supporting a game i like i bought it full price at release as well and the dlc a rift in time but i refuse to spend money on cosmetics even in Battle Royale games too idk i feel like i could save that money for another dlc or something better lol thank you for the kind words <3
Thanks for responding and for the PG13 summarized story haha!..Completely agree about the battle royale games, and I love how long people keep their usernames for. Mine is going on 20 years now, wow time flies.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:30 pm
BlueStar wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:10 am
If someone could make a cheat or mod that increases the touch of magic creation slots for clothing and furniture it would be very much appreciated, the default 32 slots limit is very low and kills creativity, and can't even claim many boutique clothes in a whole update for that, and the devs don't seem to care about it.
There is one in the table called "Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV" that does it.
BlueStar wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:17 am
If someone could make a mod that disables rain or a cheat that skips rain, or something like that, it would be very much appreciated.
Not doable as far as I can tell right now.
rihedson wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 pm
rihedson wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:58 pm
Is it happening to anyone?
I used the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset , but now i dont have any nighttorn on my island anymore, is it normal? Im scared that in the future i will not be able to do missions that involve that.
Guys anyone could help me on this? I made a test yesterday and cleaned all the areas on my 2 valleys, to see if today it would respawn with nighthorns, but now it only respawns with the normal stuff, everything except the nightthorns, is there something that i can do for them to comeback? :(
Im sad because it was only missing two pieces of memory to complete my colection of pictures based on nightthorns cleaning and also im afraid that in the future will be missions that involve nightthorns.
If i use the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset it could solve? What do i need to do?
Nightthorns are a daily spawn, if they are all gone, you have to wait. The Scrooge set to 0 might work, but I am not 100% sure as they might be on a separate daily reset.
I checked all the biomes yesterday and today, but its been two days that not a single nightthorn spawn in any biome, what could i do to solve?
I will try to use Scrooge set to 0 to see if something changes :(

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:31 am
Sigh, is there a way to 'reset' the collections tab? I an 100% sure I have the well of Souls, as I have it placed in the forgotten lands, and yet it is not showing up along the hercules collection items. It's making me doubt all I have collected.
Try picking it up and place back down again and removing it, this usally triggers it when exiting the decorating menu, otherwise, purchase again from Sgrooges shop and/or craft at the crafting table. There isn't a way to reset as far as I know and the collection tab is always bugged and a mess. It is Rubyelf and I's worst nightmare lol. This update is especially bad as the premium stuff keeps compounding on and they just rearranged so much furniture and clothing to different groups that it's bound to cause even more issues.

Hope this helps, if not though, and I know this is hard to do, but, you have to wait it out till next update and hope gameloft does another shoddily overhaul that helps you. Everyones collections tab is a fucking headache to say the least.

Cheers!