Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am
I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

I highly recommend you back up your game, you can back up your game by going to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy the folder Disney Dreamlight Valley and put it safely somewhere else.
If you need to restore a save, delete your old/broken "Disney Dreamlight Valley" folder and paste your copy back in here, load the game and select "Keep Local Save File"

This is the finished one for now, it has the following:

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

Crafting
- Let's you craft Premium Items and lots of other things in the game. - You should NEVER go to the Main Menu while this is active as it can break your Collections tab, I highly recommend Backing up before using this!

Unlimited Energy
- Does what it says, prevents Energy loss

Fishing
- Activating both results in Instant Fishing with Guaranteed Catch

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinters (Digging is not available).

Flower Always Dry
- Used mainly for Memory Orb Farming

Scramblecoin
- Read the Instructions in the CE itself. This lets you play a game "solo" temporarily to get a headstart.

Furniture +90
- Every time you craft a piece of furniture you will get 90 of it, the same goes for if you store a piece of furniture (it might also work when you buy things from scrooge, I haven't tested)

Move Item Goes To > 90/1/0
- When you move an item with one of these selected it will change the value to 90 (Eg 1 apple to 90), or to 1 (90 to 1) or to 0. The 0 one should only be used for BUGGED items.

Star Path Task Complete All
- Finishes your Star Path Tasks, read the instructions for it. I personally have not used/tested this.

Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining
- Use this if you aren't planning on resetting the Scrooge Store and just want to harvest etc (good for completing Star Path tasks that are annoying)

Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
- Lets you have more freedom with Touch of Magic

Critter Feeding Memories (FIXED!!!)
- Use with the critter feed time 0 to get guaranteed memories! First feed it something it hates, and then feed it something it loves after to get the desired affect.

Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset
- This will make it so if you zone in Scrooges store with it active, it will reset his stock. It can also be used to feed critters over and over to gain memories. It does have the undesired affect of causing your mailbox to fill up with all the new mail.. (if anyone knows how to prevent this, feel free to tell me....as of now it's unavoidable). I do suggest backing up for this, as it might also break the games "internal" clock, although it doesn't affect anything server side (doesn't appear to affect the usual stuff you get punished with for Time Traveling).

RE-DOWNLOAD- I PUT THE WRONG SCRIPT IN FOR CRITTER MEMORIES SORRY!

DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
Hi, I'm back, I have so many games to play I'm not even up to date with the previous update of the game haha, sorry I havec dropped the motif listing. Thanks for maintaining the tables guys. A little sad the "Patch Added" column is empty though but I'll manage.
I was busy fixing the table and just quickly added the IDs in between sorry!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Ilee wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:28 pm
but if it worked before why doesn't it work now what does it mean that it is not compatible with the new version of the game the game is updated well before the update it worked
No idea what you mean?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

BlueStar wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:10 am
If someone could make a cheat or mod that increases the touch of magic creation slots for clothing and furniture it would be very much appreciated, the default 32 slots limit is very low and kills creativity, and can't even claim many boutique clothes in a whole update for that, and the devs don't seem to care about it.
There is one in the table called "Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV" that does it.
BlueStar wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:17 am
If someone could make a mod that disables rain or a cheat that skips rain, or something like that, it would be very much appreciated.
Not doable as far as I can tell right now.
rihedson wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 pm
rihedson wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:58 pm
Is it happening to anyone?
I used the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset , but now i dont have any nighttorn on my island anymore, is it normal? Im scared that in the future i will not be able to do missions that involve that.
Guys anyone could help me on this? I made a test yesterday and cleaned all the areas on my 2 valleys, to see if today it would respawn with nighthorns, but now it only respawns with the normal stuff, everything except the nightthorns, is there something that i can do for them to comeback? :(
Im sad because it was only missing two pieces of memory to complete my colection of pictures based on nightthorns cleaning and also im afraid that in the future will be missions that involve nightthorns.
If i use the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset it could solve? What do i need to do?
Nightthorns are a daily spawn, if they are all gone, you have to wait. The Scrooge set to 0 might work, but I am not 100% sure as they might be on a separate daily reset.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 pm
don't you dare feel guilty for that, you're already doing so much

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Ilee wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:28 pm
but if it worked before why doesn't it work now what does it mean that it is not compatible with the new version of the game the game is updated well before the update it worked
it doesn't work now because the developers of ddv are changing their codes to prevent cheaters to cheat.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So if you are using the Ctrl+1 or Ctrl+2 to increase/decrease values to go through stuff with craft data, for some reason it is doing it by 2 instead of 1 (even though it stays 1). I've fixed it on my end, but for now right click on "Item ID" click "Set/Change Hot Keys" double click one of the hotkeys and then remove the 1 and click Apply, so they are blank. If yours isn't increasing by 2, you do not need to do this, it was just for me personally...I have no idea why it was doing it. If someone else can tell me if it's doing it, lemme know!
Cuberdon wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:31 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 pm
don't you dare feel guilty for that, you're already doing so much
I've added them in now (hopefully didn't miss any)

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:00 pm
So if you are using the Ctrl+1 or Ctrl+2 to increase/decrease values to go through stuff with craft data, for some reason it is doing it by 2 instead of 1 (even though it stays 1). I've fixed it on my end, but for now right click on "Item ID" click "Set/Change Hot Keys" double click one of the hotkeys and then remove the 1 and click Apply, so they are blank. If yours isn't increasing by 2, you do not need to do this, it was just for me personally...I have no idea why it was doing it. If someone else can tell me if it's doing it, lemme know!
I have that problem for a while, thanks for the solution!

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

I said the table worked before the update

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

I do not know what to do :(

kelvn2911
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kelvn2911 »

how to receive the mail offline? i updated and entered the game found a message from the mail box but i could'nt open it offline

periphescence
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by periphescence »

Hi all,
Mostly been lurking, but while trying out the crafting, I accidentally came across some new items that I haven't seen in the game or in the wikis
Pete’s Electric Dragon Wings 50800067
Mei Panda Tail 50800068
Fierce Butterfly Wings 50800069

KosDDV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KosDDV »

BlueStar wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:10 am
If someone could make a cheat or mod that increases the touch of magic creation slots for clothing and furniture it would be very much appreciated, the default 32 slots limit is very low and kills creativity, and can't even claim many boutique clothes in a whole update for that, and the devs don't seem to care about it.
Hi! That's a great suggestion and I had no idea that there was a limit on the number of items you could customize! That's really dumb and makes no sense at all! It's hard-coded into the game at 32, it took me a while to find it but please try this and let me know if it solves your issue :D

Copy and paste below into the current cheat table. Ruby may combine them all together later into the same table, but for the moment you can add it manually as instructed!

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>10</ID>
<Description>"Furniture Design Limit 5000"</Description>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{ Game : ddv.exe
Version:
Date : 2024-05-08
Author : KOSDDV

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(FurnitureDesignLimitINJECT,GameAssembly.dll,3B 41 1C 0F 9D C0 48 83) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,FurnitureDesignLimitINJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rcx+1C],#5000

code:
cmp eax,[rcx+1C]
setge al
jmp return

FurnitureDesignLimitINJECT:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(FurnitureDesignLimitINJECT)

[DISABLE]

FurnitureDesignLimitINJECT:
db 3B 41 1C 0F 9D C0

unregistersymbol(FurnitureDesignLimitINJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: GameAssembly.dll+B8FC2B

GameAssembly.dll+B8FC0A: 48 8B CB - mov rcx,rbx
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC0D: E8 7E FD FF FF - call Mdl.Furnitures.FurnitureAppearance.get_FurnitureDesigns
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC12: 48 85 C0 - test rax,rax
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC15: 74 20 - je GameAssembly.dll+B8FC37
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC17: 33 D2 - xor edx,edx
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC19: 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC1C: E8 CF 51 04 03 - call Meta.Customization.ItemDesignMap.get_DesignCount
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC21: 48 8B 4C 24 40 - mov rcx,[rsp+40]
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC26: 48 85 C9 - test rcx,rcx
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC29: 74 0C - je GameAssembly.dll+B8FC37
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC2B: 3B 41 1C - cmp eax,[rcx+1C]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC2E: 0F 9D C0 - setge al
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC31: 48 83 C4 20 - add rsp,20
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC35: 5B - pop rbx
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC36: C3 - ret
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC37: E8 F4 95 88 FF - call GameAssembly.il2cpp_value_box+1B0
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC3C: CC - int 3
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC3D: CC - int 3
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC3E: CC - int 3
GameAssembly.dll+B8FC3F: CC - int 3
Mdl.Furnitures.FurnitureAppearance.GetDesignMaps: 48 83 EC 28 - sub rsp,28
}
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>7</ID>
<Description>"Clothing Design Limit 5000"</Description>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{ Game : ddv.exe
Version:
Date : 2024-05-08
Author : KOSDDV

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(DesignLimitClothingINJECT,GameAssembly.dll,3B 41 18 0F 9D C0 48 83 C4 30) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,DesignLimitClothingINJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rcx+18],#5000

code:
cmp eax,[rcx+18]
setge al
jmp return

DesignLimitClothingINJECT:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(DesignLimitClothingINJECT)

[DISABLE]

DesignLimitClothingINJECT:
db 3B 41 18 0F 9D C0

unregistersymbol(DesignLimitClothingINJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: GameAssembly.dll+DCE02B

GameAssembly.dll+DCE007: 74 2E - je GameAssembly.dll+DCE037
GameAssembly.dll+DCE009: 48 8B 49 28 - mov rcx,[rcx+28]
GameAssembly.dll+DCE00D: 48 85 C9 - test rcx,rcx
GameAssembly.dll+DCE010: 74 25 - je GameAssembly.dll+DCE037
GameAssembly.dll+DCE012: 0F B6 93 A0 01 00 00 - movzx edx,byte ptr [rbx+000001A0]
GameAssembly.dll+DCE019: 45 33 C0 - xor r8d,r8d
GameAssembly.dll+DCE01C: E8 6F 0F 8A 02 - call Meta.ProfilePlayer.GetDesignCount
GameAssembly.dll+DCE021: 48 8B 4C 24 50 - mov rcx,[rsp+50]
GameAssembly.dll+DCE026: 48 85 C9 - test rcx,rcx
GameAssembly.dll+DCE029: 74 0C - je GameAssembly.dll+DCE037
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
GameAssembly.dll+DCE02B: 3B 41 18 - cmp eax,[rcx+18]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
GameAssembly.dll+DCE02E: 0F 9D C0 - setge al
GameAssembly.dll+DCE031: 48 83 C4 30 - add rsp,30
GameAssembly.dll+DCE035: 5B - pop rbx
GameAssembly.dll+DCE036: C3 - ret
GameAssembly.dll+DCE037: E8 F4 B1 64 FF - call GameAssembly.il2cpp_value_box+1B0
GameAssembly.dll+DCE03C: CC - int 3
GameAssembly.dll+DCE03D: CC - int 3
GameAssembly.dll+DCE03E: CC - int 3
GameAssembly.dll+DCE03F: CC - int 3
Mdl.Avatar.AvatarAppearance.GetDesignMaps: 48 83 EC 28 - sub rsp,28
}
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

how do you find new id's im trying to find the flower buttons
periphescence wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm
Hi all,
Mostly been lurking, but while trying out the crafting, I accidentally came across some new items that I haven't seen in the game or in the wikis
Pete’s Electric Dragon Wings 50800067
Mei Panda Tail 50800068
Fierce Butterfly Wings 50800069

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:40 pm
how do you find new id's im trying to find the flower buttons
you use the classic method to craft something from the table, then (from anywhere, even not leaving the game) you push ctrl and the 1 from your top row (so not the num pad one) at the same time, it's supposed to increase the value of the ID by one (but you might have a glitch that causes it to increase by two). Then you click on another recipe and you click back to refresh it and see if it is a valid ID.

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Hey am i doing anything wrong for some reason i cant click on the Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset + Others (Also Affects Mail, Except SPAM) box?
do i need to click anything else or do anything to activate it
thankyou
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am
I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

I highly recommend you back up your game, you can back up your game by going to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy the folder Disney Dreamlight Valley and put it safely somewhere else.
If you need to restore a save, delete your old/broken "Disney Dreamlight Valley" folder and paste your copy back in here, load the game and select "Keep Local Save File"

This is the finished one for now, it has the following:

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

Crafting
- Let's you craft Premium Items and lots of other things in the game. - You should NEVER go to the Main Menu while this is active as it can break your Collections tab, I highly recommend Backing up before using this!

Unlimited Energy
- Does what it says, prevents Energy loss

Fishing
- Activating both results in Instant Fishing with Guaranteed Catch

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinters (Digging is not available).

Flower Always Dry
- Used mainly for Memory Orb Farming

Scramblecoin
- Read the Instructions in the CE itself. This lets you play a game "solo" temporarily to get a headstart.

Furniture +90
- Every time you craft a piece of furniture you will get 90 of it, the same goes for if you store a piece of furniture (it might also work when you buy things from scrooge, I haven't tested)

Move Item Goes To > 90/1/0
- When you move an item with one of these selected it will change the value to 90 (Eg 1 apple to 90), or to 1 (90 to 1) or to 0. The 0 one should only be used for BUGGED items.

Star Path Task Complete All
- Finishes your Star Path Tasks, read the instructions for it. I personally have not used/tested this.

Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining
- Use this if you aren't planning on resetting the Scrooge Store and just want to harvest etc (good for completing Star Path tasks that are annoying)

Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
- Lets you have more freedom with Touch of Magic

Critter Feeding Memories (FIXED!!!)
- Use with the critter feed time 0 to get guaranteed memories! First feed it something it hates, and then feed it something it loves after to get the desired affect.

Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset
- This will make it so if you zone in Scrooges store with it active, it will reset his stock. It can also be used to feed critters over and over to gain memories. It does have the undesired affect of causing your mailbox to fill up with all the new mail.. (if anyone knows how to prevent this, feel free to tell me....as of now it's unavoidable). I do suggest backing up for this, as it might also break the games "internal" clock, although it doesn't affect anything server side (doesn't appear to affect the usual stuff you get punished with for Time Traveling).

RE-DOWNLOAD- I PUT THE WRONG SCRIPT IN FOR CRITTER MEMORIES SORRY!

DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct